Booth-o-Rama Photobooths

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I contemplated a photo booth for all of 2 minutes. I did NOT think we needed one... to me, I would have much rather put that money in chiavari chairs or chargers for the table. A friend of mine was kind enough to contract Booth-O-Rama as a wedding gift to us and much to my surprise it MADE our wedding!! I mean, MADE IT. There was a line for the photobooth the whole night!! My 74 year old father-in-law [had kids late] seemingly LIVED in there... people who, before that night, had never met were together in pictures with flamingos and big green glasses - our guests had SO much fun... and as the night went on and more drinks were poured the photos got funnier and funnier. Guests have posted their photo booth pictures on Facebook & Instagram. They LOVED it! I cant believe I was such a non-believer initially! I'm SO SO SO glad our friend gifted us a photobooth for the wedding - he knew something I didnt. :)

SO so much fun. HIGHLY recommend getting one!! Especially these guys - the two gentlemen that were there to service the booth were a lot of fun and very friendly - the lighting in the booth was perfect [I know a little about photography lighting] - the quality of the pics was great and leading up to the event [even to me, the non-believer] Daniel was EXCEPTIONAL to work with!!!

SO so happy!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is a must-do for you wedding! Daniel and his crew made out March 2015 wedding a blast! The photobooth was incredibly popular- we highly recommend the photo book option- the guests get a copy for themselves and get to put a copy in a book with a message- instant wedding photo album! I jokes with Daniel the night of our wedding that I was very disappointed in him because his photobooth was more popular than the wedding couple! The booth-o-Rama gang was great at designing a banner for our photos, and the whole process was seamless. Our advice- do it!!! You will not regret it!

Services Used: Photography
Private User
11/08/2014

We highly recommend Booth-o-Rama for an event photo booth. We hired them recently for our daughter's wedding and they were great. Daniel was wonderful to work with - he was so nice, flexible, and responded very quickly on email. The photo booth attendants were excellent, too, and very professional. Our guests loved the large photo booth, and there was a line for most of the night because everyone wanted to do it. Great experience!

Crisy
10/11/2014

Without a doubt, the photobooth was one of our guests (and our) favorite parts of the wedding. There was a line to take pictures all night. The folks at Booth-o-Rama are kind, friendly, professional, and always timely with their responses. They sent two representatives to the wedding to help our guests with the booth (which is painlessly easy to use). The representatives arrived on time and were very professionally dressed. I am so happy that we decided to get a photobooth (almost last minute I must admit). It truly gives your guests a chance to unwind and have fun, and it is a good way to ensure that you have unique pictures of almost everyone (a nice surprise to see your stern aunt and uncle taking some goofy shots). Within two or three days of the wedding the pictures were all up on a secure site and our guests were able to download hi-res copies of their images to keep and post online. It’s been fun to see a lot of our guests’ profile pictures switch over to one of their photobooth shots. I highly recommend that everyone look into Booth-o-Rama and consider them for the wedding. I am so incredibly happy that we did. Thank you guys for helping to provide an unforgettable moment of our wedding!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Daniel and Booth-o-Rama were great! They added a fun element to the wedding that gave our guests an outlet and provided us instant memories that we were able to enjoy before our honeymoon and now that we're back! Thanks!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best last minute decision. We saw Booth-O-Rama at the Washingtonian Bridal Show last year. Our wedding was in June so we had almost all of our vendors set by that time. We thought Booth-O-Rama's display looked fun to us so we booked them for the wedding. Daniel is WONDERFUL to work with and promptly returns your emails. Being a teacher, I love that they have TWO people working the photobooth and making your scrapbook. They had everything moving along smoothly all evening. Our guests (especially some of the younger relatives) LOVED the photobooth and we received some great pictures. I know some companies have photobooths as add-ons but getting Booth-O-Rama for your wedding is a definite MUST HAVE.

Shameka
10/26/2013

Booth-o-Rama provided the photo booth for our wedding in October 2013. Daniel and his team were extremely professional and they arrived early to set up. All of our guest loved the photo booth and we were surprised that so many people across generations used it! It was definitely a nice touch that helped keep our friends and family entertained during the cocktail hour and part of the reception.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Booth o Rama was a huge hit at our wedding!! So many people loaded up with props and crammed in the booth. Even my grandmother, who HATES photos, joined in on the fun! The photos turned out awesome and everyone was so excited to share them!! Guests loved the double prints and the scrapbook idea!!

Daniel was great to work with! He's so well organized and made sure everything was set up! He communicates so well that I didn't feel the need to check-in or worry about coordinating details with him. I just knew everything would be perfect! I recommend him to anyone and everyone that listens!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Booth-o-Rama was a discretionary add in after we saw how our budget was faring. Best decision ever!! Daniel is great in answering questions and made the decision to book very easy. We did a standard booth for 4 hours and got double prints, one for our guests to use in signing our guest book and the other as their wedding favor. We used a scrapbook for our guestbook and bought supplies like markers and a dotglue runner. It turned out amazing. And we owe Booth-o-Rama for that. They had two guys onsite who helped our guests 'sign' the book as well as using our sign from the wedding and our photobooth strip to create a cover page. We even ran out of the glue and they had backup so our guests could continue to fill in the book. We wouldn't have even remembered to do a session ourselves if they hadn't reminded us. The booth is very large and our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves (as evidenced by their photos!). Fantastic job Booth-o-Rama! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We booked Booth-o-Rama as a surprise gift for my friend Jen’s wedding, and I’m so happy we did! They were outstanding! The best vendor there. Hands down. I really liked the look and quality of their photos too, especially with the red background. It really makes the photos pop!

Daniel the owner was so easy to work with. He answered all my questions very quickly and made the booking process seamless.

For the wedding day, Sebastian was the manager and Santiago was the assistant. They arrived early and were dressed in full suits. I was really impressed. They setup the photo booth very fast! It was all completed during cocktail hour. Beth at the Antrim 1844 Country House and her staff were really great at helping with the surprise too. I love how they all worked together to make it perfect for Jen. Sebastian and Santiago were so friendly to everyone and helped all the guests get in and out of the booth, and helped the guests put their prints in the guestbook. It was great there was two of them since the booth was so busy.

The guests had such a blast! It was going non-stop from the time it opened till it ended, and I’m so happy we got an additional hour, double prints, props, and the guestbook. My friend Jen was so happy she got to keep the guestbook at the end. I was pleased with the quality of the prints as well. Jen said she really cracked up later seeing all of her co-workers letting loose in the booth. I’m so happy we got it for her, and went with Booth-o-Rama. We still have our photo strip hanging up on our fridge! Thanks to Daniel and his amazing team!

Rebecca
08/24/2013

I had an amazing experience with Booth-O-Rama at my wedding! It was one of the last vendors that I booked, and I'm so happy I did it! My guests were entertained all night, and I was left with an incredible keepsake--as it served as my sign-in book as well. Daniel, Estaban, and team were extremely easy to work with and I was very happy with the end result!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're looking for a photobooth for your wedding, Booth-o-Rama is definitely who you want to go with! I got their information from a close family friend for my wedding reception and I am so happy with their services. Daniel always responded to my emails promptly and was very helpful. The photoboth was a huge hit at the reception. They came in, set it up, and were there the entire time to help out. I couldn't have asked for a better experience :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Booth-o-Rama was absolutely perfect at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun with the photobooth...to this day, our friends and family are still talking about it! Booth-o-Rama provides a top quality photobooth with highly entertaining extras (props box, guestbook, etc.) I cannot recommend Booth-o-Rama highly enough.

Tim
10/20/2012

The team at Booth o Rama was so great to work with! It was extremely easy to book the date, and they were able to customize the color of the curtain to match the decor of our room. The team arrived on time to set up the booth, and everything was ready to go exactly on time, and the booth was smoothly run throughout the evening. The booth came with two assistants who were there to make sure everything was running correctly, and they also helped to get our guests excited about using the photo booth.

We ended up providing our own props and scrapbook, however they did offer to provide those items for an extra fee. We used the photo booth as our guestbook, and all of the photos printed in duplicate, so one copy could be taped into the guestbook, and the guests could take the other copy home with them. They also upload all of the photos to a password protected web gallery (the website and password is printed on the photos themselves) so you and guests can download all of the photos in high res.

The booth was a hit with the guests, I can't recommend it enough!!!

Priti
08/18/2012

Ben with Booth-o-Rama really worked hard at our wedding! He made our reception a hit! People LOVED the photobooth and the guestbook! Most importantly, WE loved all the pictures! Memories we will never forget :) He was an amazing vendor to work with! He was always kind and patient with us! We highly receommend him! :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was on the fence about whether to spend the extra money on a photo booth for our budget wedding, but I don't regret it one bit! I checked out several companies and decided to go with Booth-O-Rama based on the reviews (some of the other photo booth companies had reviews saying they didn't show up or were quite late). Their estimate was slightly higher than the competition, but the quality of service I received was more than worth it. These guys are TOP NOTCH. We had excellent communication with Daniel prior to the event, they arrived on time and set up in a jiffy. The attendants attracted people to the booth and kept things moving. We loved the prop box full of adhesive mustaches, furry hats, big sunglasses, and feather boas (and more!). Our guests ranged in age from 5 months to 93 years and they all had a blast in the photo booth!