Bonnie's A Cut Above

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Bonnie and her team were fantastic! They were professional, responsive and easy to work with.The morning of the wedding was fun and relaxed! I was very happy with my updo as were my bridesmaids. - Sydney

Bonnie's A Cut Above responded with the following comments:

Thanks Sydney, Your Wedding Party was awesome to work with as well Have a Wonderful Life Together!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bonnie was our hair stylist for my wedding on September 7th, 2013, and she was FANTASTIC! She was so easy to work with, she did a wonderful job on me and my two bridesmaids, and was very professional throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a hair stylist for their wedding in the Boothbay Harbor area (or in nearby towns), we could not have been happier with the work she did! Thank you so much Bonnie!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I must admit, I am extremely picky with just a haircut, let alone someone that will be doing my hair for my wedding day! When I met Bonnie at her studio for my trial, we immediately hit it off. Her talent is one-of-a-kind as I showed her one picture of an elegant/vintage style which was something she had never done before. Rather than being intimidated she just went to work and the end result was exactly what I was looking for. I arrived the day of the wedding to her and her team all set and ready to go, most importantly they had great attitudes and were looking forward to the chaos that would most likely ensue. The team did updo’s for my four flower girls, seven bridesmaids, our mothers, my husband’s grandmother and my two sisters. Their fast yet thorough work was impressive and they were very good at taking feedback and making tweaks. Now to my hair, I thought my trial was really well done but Bonnie outdid herself on the big day. My updo was STUNNING. She nailed it. I look at the photos and am amazed at her talent, I didn’t want anything standard and she completely understood. I am so thrilled that I was able to work with her and will refer her to any of my friends getting married in the area. The sweetest thing was that she emailed me the next day and said how much fun she had with all of us, I couldn’t have asked for a nicer note. My updo can be seen here: http://classicmaineweddings.com/alaina-and-mikes-point-lookout-lincolnville-maine-wedding-and-reception/

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bonnie was wonderful! Her and her team took care of the 9 people in the wedding party with ease. She was tons of fun to work with and her shop is a clean beautiful environment. I would recommend all brides to work with her!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Bonnie was wonderful to work with, My daughter was very happy with all of her Bridal attendants hairstyles.
She listened to what everyone wanted and was very patient with us. She kept everything moving along very smoothly. We were all ready on time She added a lot to our wonderful day, and made us all feel beautiful.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Bonny was a dream to work with. So talented, sweet, and fast! And completely resoonsive to the type of look i was hoping for. What a great find in such a small town! I highly recommend her services.

Sarah
07/01/2012

Bonnie was really wonderful, coming on site and doing my hair and my sisters. She was great fun to talk to, quick, and did great work. She was also totally non-plussed when my 3 year old niece decided she didn't like my sisters hair, and my sister, in turn, asked for a few changes. Sh was super responsive, and just lovely to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Private User
2+ years ago

I loved how Bonnie did my hair. She listened to my ideas and my hair stayed put from start to finish. I absolutely recommend Bonnie.