Bocca Catering

(4.4 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hire Bocca Catering!! We received SO many compliments on the delicious food at our wedding. The food was a highlight of the wedding. Francie met with us several times (and let us taste food!). She was absolutely lovely to work with. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Bocca has great prices, wonderful and professional staff, and incredibly tasty food. :)

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I helped my daughter find a local cater and went through 4 different tastings and we were very pleased with Bocca's food and liked the service we received. Francie went beyond with helping us with all the details. The staff made sure the bride and groom was taken care of along with all the guests. The day of the wedding could not have been more pleased with the delicious food and excellent service. We had prime rib and salmon and it was so good. I would rely on this company again if I had another event.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francie and the staff at Bocca Catering did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and I received many compliments about the food. Everything we ate at the wedding tasted wonderful! The meat was BBQ onsite and came out tender, juicy and perfect! We even enjoyed eating the leftovers the next day. We would highly recommend Bocca Catering for any catering needs.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francie at Bocca catering was such a joy to work with. From the beginning she was very professional and provided great customer service. She worked with us every step of the way, customizing our menu, arranging a tasting, and working with a third party company to manage all of our rentals. Or wedding food was delicious and our bar service impeccable. I would highly recommend Bocca Catering.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bocca was an amazing catering company for my wedding at Villa Privata. I worked with Francie to build the perfect menu for my Tuscan-inspired wedding. As most weddings, I hardly ate any food (thanks to nerves and photos) but I did try the food prior at our tasting and we had leftovers! It was so good! And I got great comments from my guests. The staff was friendly and helpful too!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bocca catering was so helpful right from the start. The menu and pricing was just what we were looking for and our guests raved about the food. After we scheduled the tasting I knew Bocca would take care of eveything. The staff was also very attentive to our guests which made us feel relaxed and at ease. Working with Francie was a real pleasure and I felt she was always there to be responsive and professional. The wedding day went so fun and we couldn't have been happier. I would highly recommend Bocca.

• Wedding: 12/10/2011
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I searched for caters who would be willing to do family style dining for our 150 guest wedding. Bocca was selected be of their quick response and affordability. Looking back, I wish I did not hire Bocca. Francie was friendly in the beginning but time would tell that she was very very inexperienced with family style. To the point, that the week before the wedding she emailed me, "oh I forgot to have you rent the serving utensils...". Ok I though, that is weird since she is the expert, and responded saying I will have to find search for the amount we needed since all rental places would be out of matching utensils with that short of notice. I told her it was inconvenient for the bride to have to do this and she literally responded with, "...well I don't typically do family style and I forgot." What?! You forgot?! I'm paying you, and you’re having me pick up your slack! She never apologized and continued to get me attitude the entire length of the time. She made my wedding coordinator and vendor location do waaay more than they ever typically do for other caters. I read the previous reviews that said she was great. I would completely disagree! I think she didn't want to tell me up front that she was inexperienced with family style catering and didn't want to lose my business and then short budgeted herself, so she tried to nickel and dime me later to make up her short fall. She also made me give her a guest count two weeks in advance of the wedding and I could not change it later. 2 weeks seemed far in advance. When your hiring a cater make sure you look at that detail in the contact. In the end, I must admit, the hired staff of hers was great and the food was good. But, as I said, looking back the good staff and good food was not worth my stress and frustration I had to endear before my wedding.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francie was great to work with!! She was extremely flexible and worked with me to pick the perfect food for our wedding. The catering for our wedding was a sit down dinner and appetizers for 180 at a private home and Francie took care of everything without a hitch. Every panicked phone call I threw her way she eased my mind and helped find a solution. Francie also helped arrange the rentals for us and recommended a great company for us to work with. Her staff was professional and friendly, she even provided bartenders for us! Dinner was served in a timely manner and all the guests were fed, happy as can be and ready to dance the night away!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francie and her staff were masterful when catering my wedding.

From the moment I solicited Bocca Catering for my special event, Francie was keen, timely, and professional. Francie not only responded to my requests, but went over and above by reminding me of considerations I had overlooked. She was on top of all the details to include party rentals, menu items, music, transportation, and the like.

The quotes prices were certainly comparable to others, yet I feel I got the most for my money from Francie.

The menu was perfect for the occasion/atmosphere, and the food was delectable.

During the event, Francie and her staff were cheerful and attentive to the guests, despite the fact it rained the entire time. Their demeanor and appearance were beyond reproach. Afterwards, the guests were very complimentary of Francie and her staff.

When I am in need of a catering, I will definitely reach out to Bocca Catering. Furthermore, I highly recommend Bocca Catering to everyone. If personal references are needed, I would gladly avail myself to speak on behalf of Bocca Catering.

To Francie and her staff, thank you for rmaking my wedding the "best wedding ever!" My expressed gratitude cannot measure up to your performance.

Bocca Catering responded with the following comments:

Hi Penni!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!! Very very nice of you.......You guys were the best to work with and so easy going and Fun!! Please say Hi to Leigh..

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have had the pleasure of working with Bocca Catering for over 5 years now. The food, presentation & staff are consistanty EXCELLENT! As a venue, we are very selective about who we allow to cater here. When we know Bocca Catering is handling an event, we know the event will be fantastic!

• Wedding: 02/02/2011
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Francie and her team at Bocca were wonderful. I planned my Sacramento wedding from 3000 miles away. Francie met with my mom and allowed her to sample the food and answered all of the questions that we had. When I made it in to town she met with me, brought more samples and guided us through the process of choosing all the food etc.

Her suggestions for the number of wait staff etc were on the money and we had rave reviews from everyone about the quality of the food. She even incorporated some caviar that my dad had caught and cured into the menu.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
916-834-3554
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire