Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Boardwalk Photo Booth was awesome! The staff were friendly and helpful. My guests really enjoyed the photo booth at our wedding and had an absolute blast. Not to mention, my husband and I enjoyed having the album to look at the next day and get a good laugh! OVERALL GREAT JOB A++++!

Recently Married

The photobooth attendant was polite and patient with the guests. The picture quality was excellent and I loved the props. They also gave me a great deal!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was amazing!! Beyond my expectations they were so great!! The book they made me with all the copies of the photos is priceless. I especially loved that after I booked them they checked in for my colors and what I wanted the photos to say- one less thing I had to worry about!! All of my friends and family raved about their props and how great the attendant was!! I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!!

Mia
09/27/2014

I rented a photobooth to use as a favor for my wedding. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. I loved all the pictures that were put into my photo album--what a great keepsake to help me remember the special day. I probably look at the album at least 10 times a day. My guests also commented on how much fun they had with all the props and taking pictures.

I would highly recommend this company as they were very professional (always returning my e-mails in a very timely manner), very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

mgnclln
07/18/2014

I had previously booked a different photobooth company for my wedding but they went out of business 20 days from my own event. Panicked, I called the first photobooth company I could find and thank goodness it was Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals! They were very easy to work with and very kind and courteous to this frazzled bride!

The day of the wedding, the booth attendant was professional and friendly. There was a line for it all night long! It was important to me that each person in the booth receive a copy of the photo instead of just receiving 1 strip and Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was one of the few companies to offer this feature. A scrapbook and usb drive with all the photos were given to me at the end of the night. My only complaint was that the photo printer ran out of ink and the last two groups to enter the booth did not get a copy of their strips. However, it was the last 10 minutes of the night and since we had a usb of the images, we could print out the strips on our own so it wasn't a big deal. I would highly recommend this company!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the photo booth at our wedding and it was exactly what we wanted! The small size of the photo booth is what made me choose them first but I am so happy I did. The attendant was so sweet and excited for us. She made sure to get all our guests to sign our album and even added extra pages to it for us. We highly recommend using this company for your special occasion!

Recently Married

I can't say enough great things about Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals! From the first phone call to Scott, he was nothing but helpful and so nice! The day of the wedding, they were there on time, they were friendly, and so helpful! The props were really nice, everything was so clean and looked great!! The photo booth was a big hit with the guests. The book has some funny and great memories!! If you are looking for a Photo booth this is the place to go!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Our photo booth was a HUGE hit! From the get go, Scott was very friendly and responsive, and he was up front about how much time we really needed to rent the photo booth for (and it was less than I thought, so he saved us some money in the process!). He even applied a custom logo to the photo booth strips, which was an awesome touch. The photo booth and props were in great shape, the attendant was prompt, courteous, and professional, and everybody had a blast. What more could you ask for?

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just had our wedding reception last weekend and we had a great time! We never met the owner of the photo booth and only communicating via the email. Everything went well, we were able to pick the color we like for our backdrop, free scrapbook for the photos, very nice design of the props and most important the price is reasonable. Our photo booth specialist, her name is Leor and she did a excellent job arranging the photos on our scrapbook. Our guest had a great time and love the photo booth . I would definitely recommend this vendor to my friend!

Thank you Scott & Leor for your excellent service :)

Pekky & Jeff

1+ year ago

Boardwalk Photo Booth was one of the best parts of our wedding. The were prompt, professional, and so helpful. Our guests have said that the photo booth was one of the best parts of our wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone who is considering adding this as part of their special day - you will not be disappointed!

Chris
10/13/2013

Boardwalk Photo Booth was AMAZING! The entire evening - our daughter's wedding - was made so special and so much fun because of this wonderful group. Gabe who ran the booth was spectacular!! Polite, personable, funny, committed...hard working..we cannot say enough positives about him and Boardwalk. Please, please hire them for your next occasion...it was worth every dollar and then some. The photos were awesome and everybody was so sad when they had to leave. Do not hesitate to hire this group.....it will make your occasion just that much better!!! Chris from Penn Valley, PA

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found out about Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals from a bridal show and they had a very good price compared to other companies. However, that did not diminish the quality of service they provided for our wedding reception. The booth attendant was very pleasant and patient with everyone of all ages. I didn't get any complaints from my guests - only good comments! There were so many props for the guests to choose from, and the size of the booth was perfect, fitting in about 6 adult guests and a little bit more with kids. It felt like a real photo booth! The guest book was so much fun to look through too. Will definitely recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals again!

Ashley
10/05/2013

People at my wedding loved the Photo Booth! It was all my guests could talk about! I also loved the photos I got of everyone afterwards, it let me see what i missed all night! These people were great and really helped to make our wedding even more memorable!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding. The quality of pictures and the props made the photo booth. Everything was exactly what we wanted. Our guests had a great time dressing up and making funny faces in the booth. We got a guest book and a flash drive with all the pictures, and it was so much fun to look at them and see everyone having a good time. Scott at Boardwalk Photo Booth was amazing and I would definitely recommend using them at your event!

Deysi
09/28/2013

They were ready on time. Friendly and helpful with all our guest. Everyone love the pictures.

Jonathan
09/28/2013

The photo booth was a big hit at the wedding! All of the guests had a great time using it and we really got some fun pictures. The guest book was also a great idea where the guests can sign in the book right next to the pictures they took in the booth. It gives us a nice keepsake and some great memories. Lee was our booth attendant and she was fabulous. Thanks Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals!