Blush by Brandee Gaar

Blush by Brandee Gaar

14520 Windigo Lane
Orlando, FL 32828 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is no one I would rather plan an event with than Brandee. She is meticulous and made sure every detail was covered. She even got me to relax on my wedding day and step back to let her be in charge (that is not an easy thing to do!) I was completely comfortable with her making sure the day went perfectly and it did! I highly recommend Brandee and her super talented team!

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I do not know how we could have pulled this wedding off without Alison, our coordinator from Blush. Our venue required that we have at least a day-of coordinator, but we ended up asking Ali to also work on our decor as well. She was incredible. She helped us make appointments, coordinate with our vendors, and ensure that our wedding was as beautiful as we envisioned. Ali helped us theme out our wedding and connected us with the vendors that made it possible. In the final days before the ceremony, my mom and I kept asking ourselves, "How would we have done this without Ali?" The day of, she was equally instrumental in ensuring that everything went smoothly and that my husband and I had no worries. Prior to hiring Blush as our coordinator, we had heard so many wonderful things. Now we know why. I would highly recommend them to any bride.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandee and her team were amazing taking care of us before and during our wedding. She ensured all the details were taken care of and thought of things that we had not even considered come wedding night! She really knows how to set the tempo and our wedding ran perfectly smooth as she really planned the entire night out beautifully! If it was not for her and her efforts that night I am certain we would not have been able to enjoy our night as much as we had! We are forever grateful to her for her efforts and recommend her to anyone looking to really make sure they want to enjoy all aspects of their wedding and not fret about the details because she is amazing!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After just over a year of planning my husband and I got married this past Saturday! I had the privilege of working with Brandee and her team throughout the whole process. Before getting into the logistics, one of the top reasons I’m so happy with our choice is that Brandee is just an absolute joy to have around. You spend so much time with your wedding planner and it makes the whole process so much more enjoyable if you really like her. Especially since she is in and out while you get ready for the wedding.

Here are my top logistically reasons to work with her:

- Design: Brandee’s eye for design is just phenomenal. You come in with a few Pinterest pictures and a billion questions and she transforms your venue space into the image in your mind that you never even properly conveyed to her.
- Vendors: The team of vendors she works with blew me out of the water. They are all brilliant at what they do, but they also seem to genuinely care about making sure you have the perfect day. Especially Lee James (Florist) and Ben with Kaleidoscope (lighting).
- Emergency management: Like with any planning, there were apparently a few hiccups right before my wedding. I never even knew about it until after the reception because she dealt with everything.

All in all, she was absolutely incredible. I am so lucky to have had her help through everything. Thanks Brandee and the Blush team!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abbey at blush was so amazing. I am a person who worries and want to be in charge or everything. On the day of my wedding I didn't worry once and everything was perfect. Thank you Abbey!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandee and her team with Blush was our day of coordinator for our wedding and I can't say enough great things about her, they are amazing! From the start, Brandee was always courteous, respectful, and friendly. Her communication is superb and she always responded promptly to my numerous emails, calls or texts. A couple of weeks before the wedding she contacted all of our vendors as well as composed and supplied a wedding resume and timeline that was extremely detailed, everyone knew what and where they were supposed to be. On the day of, Brandee and her assistant were on point! I can't imagine what kind of disaster might have happen had they not been around. - I would definitely recommend them! Thank you so much Brandee!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy we decided to work with Kristen at Blush! She was such a help and thought of a dozen or more things I hadn't even considered. During the process she was always available to answer our questions and coordinated everything with vendors seamlessly. A few weeks before the wedding she went over a detailed time line with us and made sure everything was just how we wanted it. The day of the wedding I don't know what we would've done without her! I didn't even have to think about anything besides having fun and enjoying the day. She was behind the scenes taking care of literally everything! I was so glad she was there and cannot thank her enough for everything she did.

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandee is absolutely amazing!!! She was there every step of the planning process and made sure our wedding day went perfectly. She is so knowledgable and helpful, getting back to my e mails quickly and never missing a beat. It was a destination wedding for us, as we're from Canada, so we were obviously a little nervous how everything would turn out, but Brandee went above and beyond and exceeding any expectations we had. Blush by Brandee is the way to go for any bride planning their wedding.

• Wedding: 05/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding at the Omni which provides you with a day of wedding planner from blush and we decided we wanted someone to help us out along the way since we live a couple hours from Orlando. That was absolutely the best decision we made because Kyle was FANTASTIC!!! Words cannot express how grateful I am for her services leading up to the wedding and the day of. She truly is great at her job and gave me such a easy stress free wedding experience. I hope anyone reading this and trying to decide if they want a wedding planner to go with Kyle she's a blessing! Thanks again blush and Kyle!!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Blush as our day of coordinator! Elizabeth was amazing!!! She started working with me on all the details 6 weeks out and out together a great resume/timeline with all our details for all the vendors! My day was perfect because of them! I didn't have one stress in the world because they handled all my issues and decor. I would highly suggest Blush for wedding coordinators. It was the best decision I made!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abbey was our day of coordinator and she helped us with our rehearsal also. We had an amazing experience with her! I had absolutely no worries on my wedding day because I knew that Abbey had everything under control. She was even telling me funny things just as I was walking down the aisle so I wouldn't cry too much! She was so good at keeping us organized, on time, and completely stress free. I would absolutely recommend her and Blush to any other bride!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were hesitant to hire a wedding planner but could not have been happier that we did! Brandee was very nice and responded quickly to my emails. Once we decided to hire Blush we met with Kyle and she was wonderful!! Kyle always responded to emails quickly and helped us out whenever we had an issue. On wedding day, Kyle was outstanding! Kyle made sure things ran smoothly and there were absolutely no issues on our big day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
CS
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the MOB I would highly recommend Blush as your wedding planner. Ali was our day of coordinator and I don't know what we would have done without her. She loves what she does and it shows. Thank you Ali for taking the stress out of my daughter's special day.

• Wedding: 01/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To say that Alison exceeded our expectations is an understatement! You were my support system throughout the entire process! We simply cannot say thank you enough for everything you did. You were there for me when my plans went sideways and offered solutions that not only worked but probably worked better than my original. You provided the most awesome references to the truly best vendors in Central Florida. Each vendor was able to take MY vision and make it a reality! They ‘got me’ and ‘our vision’ and there truly was no better feeling during the process! Each guest said that it was the best wedding they had ever attended, which I NEVER expected. They loved the traditionally untraditional theme that we were after! Your hard work did not go unnoticed - thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a wedding planner, and trust me you NEED a wedding planner, look no further! Blush provides the most incredible services. For our wedding we worked with Brandee. She is the sweetest person and helped make our wedding all I had ever dreamed of. I wanted every part of my wedding to be detailed, and I could not have done it all without Brandee.

At the last minute our reception had to move indoors due to the weather. Brandee and Ali (who worked with us the day of the wedding) rearranged everything and took care of the smallest details, even with the craziness of the change in location. They were AMAZING. Loved every second of our wedding and did not have to worry about one thing knowing Brandee was there to take care of it all.

• Wedding: 11/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The first thing any newly engaged bride-to-be should do is book a day of coordinator with Blush by Brandee Gaar!! I cannot imagine what I would have done without my day of coordinator, Kyle!! She went above and beyond, even before my wedding day to assure that my day went as smoothly as possible! She checked in with me often to see how the wedding planning was going and offered advice regarding possible vendors. She also created a detailed timeline so every major to minor detail was handled and taken care of the day of. What made her completely shine was handling everything when plan B had to be executed due to rain. She handled everything, made the decisions she thought I would be happiest with, and directed everyone to be onboard with her to get things accomplished...all while keeping me calm :) Despite having to turn to Plan B, the day was flawless thanks to Kyle, her assistant Elizabeth, and their organization. Thank you!!! I would recommend Blush's services to any bride-to-be!! :) They took so much stress away from my planning my big day!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
407-394-8892
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards