Blush by Brandee Gaar

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I will be the first to admit that I never understood why anyone would pay money for a wedding planner with the ability to use the Internet to look up vendors and to do your own planning. When contracting with the Omni ChampiosGate in Orlando Florida, it included a wedding planner for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My daughter it included a wedding planner for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My daughter insisted that we needed to pay the extra to have Blush help with all the other details. The Omni gave us Blush's info and we contracted them for the entire planning. The owner, Brandee Gaar, immediately contacted us and she herself took on the planning of Lauren's wedding.
From our first meeting with Brandee, we knew we were in the right hands. I could tell that she was really understanding every detail my daughter was thinking about. We had been looking all over a vendor we could afford to create a special invitation my daughter really wanted. Brandee took one look at it and put us in contact with the perfect person. That set the stage for the start of everything coming together so beautifully. not being from Orlando it would have been near impossible to have found all these top notch, trustworthy, vendors. The second huge recommendation was the florist. Brandee had such a feel for what my daughter was looking for she sent us to the perfect florist. Also, at her office an AMAZING vendor, Kim's Chalkshop, had some her pieces and a book of her work. Since my daughter was having a black and white wedding, Brandee recommended her highly. We had never seen anything like her work and Kim's pieces, working closely with all of the vendor's Brandee recommended, created the perfect decor.
Brandee was at every vendor meeting, was so professional and very fun to work with. A couple of weeks before the wedding she sent us the detailed "wedding resume" which I call a time line. Not one detail had been overlooked. It was ALL perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I chose Brandee among the league of wedding planners in Orlando because she incredibly smart and she is NOT a "yes" woman. She told me if I had an unrealistic idea, and brainstormed with me to discover what I really wanted. You need someone like that to plan a wedding! Leading up to the wedding, it was sometimes tough to get in touch with her because of how busy she is, but day-of--oh wow...Brandee made it PERFECT. Truly, I can't believe NOTHING went wrong. Even when the train of my dress was acting up and not staying bustled, she safety pinned the back without me even having to find her or explain so I could keep celebrating with my family and friends. I didn't have to think at all--it was heavenly. It was so fun. I'd do it all again. Call her now. You're welcome.

Susanna
03/01/2015

I made a great choice contacting Brandee when I was looking for a wedding coordinator. She was very flexible and easy to work with. She set me up with Lisa and I honestly cannot say how amazing of a coordinator and person she is. She was so sweet and so interested in every detail of my big day. She made the last few months of my planning stress free and fun. She was always in touch and kept me posted about everything. Everything was organized so nicely and she kept my vendors informed and made sure they knew exactly what I wanted. A few days before my wedding she helped me with some changes and additions that I decided on last minute and made it all a breeze. She literally took the stress out of everything! On my wedding day she was on top of everything too. She saw my vision and made it happen. She made everything run smoothly and made sure I was happy from beginning to end. I could go on and on about her.
She was such a big part of my special day and I wouldn't have been able to have my dream wedding without her and everything she did. Thank you so much!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

There is no one I would rather plan an event with than Brandee. She is meticulous and made sure every detail was covered. She even got me to relax on my wedding day and step back to let her be in charge (that is not an easy thing to do!) I was completely comfortable with her making sure the day went perfectly and it did! I highly recommend Brandee and her super talented team!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I do not know how we could have pulled this wedding off without Alison, our coordinator from Blush. Our venue required that we have at least a day-of coordinator, but we ended up asking Ali to also work on our decor as well. She was incredible. She helped us make appointments, coordinate with our vendors, and ensure that our wedding was as beautiful as we envisioned. Ali helped us theme out our wedding and connected us with the vendors that made it possible. In the final days before the ceremony, my mom and I kept asking ourselves, "How would we have done this without Ali?" The day of, she was equally instrumental in ensuring that everything went smoothly and that my husband and I had no worries. Prior to hiring Blush as our coordinator, we had heard so many wonderful things. Now we know why. I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brandee and her team were amazing taking care of us before and during our wedding. She ensured all the details were taken care of and thought of things that we had not even considered come wedding night! She really knows how to set the tempo and our wedding ran perfectly smooth as she really planned the entire night out beautifully! If it was not for her and her efforts that night I am certain we would not have been able to enjoy our night as much as we had! We are forever grateful to her for her efforts and recommend her to anyone looking to really make sure they want to enjoy all aspects of their wedding and not fret about the details because she is amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

After just over a year of planning my husband and I got married this past Saturday! I had the privilege of working with Brandee and her team throughout the whole process. Before getting into the logistics, one of the top reasons I’m so happy with our choice is that Brandee is just an absolute joy to have around. You spend so much time with your wedding planner and it makes the whole process so much more enjoyable if you really like her. Especially since she is in and out while you get ready for the wedding.

Here are my top logistically reasons to work with her:

- Design: Brandee’s eye for design is just phenomenal. You come in with a few Pinterest pictures and a billion questions and she transforms your venue space into the image in your mind that you never even properly conveyed to her.
- Vendors: The team of vendors she works with blew me out of the water. They are all brilliant at what they do, but they also seem to genuinely care about making sure you have the perfect day. Especially Lee James (Florist) and Ben with Kaleidoscope (lighting).
- Emergency management: Like with any planning, there were apparently a few hiccups right before my wedding. I never even knew about it until after the reception because she dealt with everything.

All in all, she was absolutely incredible. I am so lucky to have had her help through everything. Thanks Brandee and the Blush team!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Abbey at blush was so amazing. I am a person who worries and want to be in charge or everything. On the day of my wedding I didn't worry once and everything was perfect. Thank you Abbey!

Kristen
06/21/2014

Brandee and her team with Blush was our day of coordinator for our wedding and I can't say enough great things about her, they are amazing! From the start, Brandee was always courteous, respectful, and friendly. Her communication is superb and she always responded promptly to my numerous emails, calls or texts. A couple of weeks before the wedding she contacted all of our vendors as well as composed and supplied a wedding resume and timeline that was extremely detailed, everyone knew what and where they were supposed to be. On the day of, Brandee and her assistant were on point! I can't imagine what kind of disaster might have happen had they not been around. - I would definitely recommend them! Thank you so much Brandee!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I am so happy we decided to work with Kristen at Blush! She was such a help and thought of a dozen or more things I hadn't even considered. During the process she was always available to answer our questions and coordinated everything with vendors seamlessly. A few weeks before the wedding she went over a detailed time line with us and made sure everything was just how we wanted it. The day of the wedding I don't know what we would've done without her! I didn't even have to think about anything besides having fun and enjoying the day. She was behind the scenes taking care of literally everything! I was so glad she was there and cannot thank her enough for everything she did.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brandee is absolutely amazing!!! She was there every step of the planning process and made sure our wedding day went perfectly. She is so knowledgable and helpful, getting back to my e mails quickly and never missing a beat. It was a destination wedding for us, as we're from Canada, so we were obviously a little nervous how everything would turn out, but Brandee went above and beyond and exceeding any expectations we had. Blush by Brandee is the way to go for any bride planning their wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding at the Omni which provides you with a day of wedding planner from blush and we decided we wanted someone to help us out along the way since we live a couple hours from Orlando. That was absolutely the best decision we made because Kyle was FANTASTIC!!! Words cannot express how grateful I am for her services leading up to the wedding and the day of. She truly is great at her job and gave me such a easy stress free wedding experience. I hope anyone reading this and trying to decide if they want a wedding planner to go with Kyle she's a blessing! Thanks again blush and Kyle!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We used Blush as our day of coordinator! Elizabeth was amazing!!! She started working with me on all the details 6 weeks out and out together a great resume/timeline with all our details for all the vendors! My day was perfect because of them! I didn't have one stress in the world because they handled all my issues and decor. I would highly suggest Blush for wedding coordinators. It was the best decision I made!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Abbey was our day of coordinator and she helped us with our rehearsal also. We had an amazing experience with her! I had absolutely no worries on my wedding day because I knew that Abbey had everything under control. She was even telling me funny things just as I was walking down the aisle so I wouldn't cry too much! She was so good at keeping us organized, on time, and completely stress free. I would absolutely recommend her and Blush to any other bride!

CS
1+ year ago

We were hesitant to hire a wedding planner but could not have been happier that we did! Brandee was very nice and responded quickly to my emails. Once we decided to hire Blush we met with Kyle and she was wonderful!! Kyle always responded to emails quickly and helped us out whenever we had an issue. On wedding day, Kyle was outstanding! Kyle made sure things ran smoothly and there were absolutely no issues on our big day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

As the MOB I would highly recommend Blush as your wedding planner. Ali was our day of coordinator and I don't know what we would have done without her. She loves what she does and it shows. Thank you Ali for taking the stress out of my daughter's special day.