Bluemont Vineyard

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My husband and I were so pleased with the service and staff provided by Bluemont Vineyard for our July wedding reception. In addition to the Stable being a lovely venue with a stunning view, it has an excellent staff of wedding coordinators. Amy and our day-of-coordinator, Janet, were always so responsive to my emails and really helped put me at ease during our planning meetings. The day of the event, Janet and the staff worked very hard setting up all my decorations and really made my vision for the wedding come to life. The evening ran seamlessly and I received so many compliments from guests about the staff for being so helpful and attentive. I could not have asked for a more positive experience. My husband and I loved our wedding and I can't imagine having had it at a different location. We would highly recommend Bluemont for any bride and groom that want a vineyard wedding.

Bekah
06/21/2015

There are not enough words to express our gratitude to the staff at the Stable at Bluemont Vineyard. When we first arrived for a tour with Debby, we knew we had found our wedding location. Debby was so inviting and organized, and of course the landscape is just beautiful. After booking they provided us with a timeline to help keep us organized throughout the planning. We set up a tasting with Joan at Savoir Fare (which was amazing), had our planning meetings with our planner and day of coordinator Amy, followed by our wine tasting at the cellar. Amy was so helpful. She allowed us the freedom of not worrying about anything. She was professional, organized, and great at giving just the right advice we needed. On the day of the wedding, the service was impeccable. It ended up being so hot, but ice cold water and hors d'oeuvres were waiting for us as we exited the ceremony. In addition to that, if anything at all didn't go as planned I had no idea. Amy handled everything for us. It was amazing, and we feel so blessed to have found Bluemont Vineyard. We will be back for more wine!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Lynn
05/24/2015

Cannot thank Debbie, Kate and especially Amy enough for helping us to throw a simply beautiful wedding at Bluemont. The whole process from start to finish was well organized and the communication was first class. Most of all, it was just so great to know that they really cared about us as people and were invested in us and in our event going off smoothly and perfectly - as it did. My daughter's wedding was truly a day to remember and we are so very glad that we chose Bluemont as our venue. Thanks so much guys, you rock!!

Samantha
05/09/2015

I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to my rehearsal dinner or wedding at Bluemont's facilities. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a weekend we would never forget. Amy, our day of coordinator, was very responsive leading up to the wedding and was super helpful to not just me and my husband, but also our families. She wanted to make sure that everyone was taken care of.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Alla
04/26/2015

Very flexible and very understanding

Recently Married

My husband and I were married at The Stable at Bluemont in April. The setting is absolutely gorgeous. Although we had our own wedding planner, Bluemont also provided an on-site coordinator, Amy, who helped us organize details such as the room set-up, linens, ceiling draping, etc. Amy was also present during our rehearsal and on the day of our wedding, working with our planner to make sure everything went off without a hitch!

Our ceremony was supposed to be outside, but it started raining literally 2 minutes before we were going to begin. The staff quickly brought our flower arrangements inside and communicated the rain plan to our guests. For the rain plan, my father and I emerged from the bridal suite (on the 2nd floor) and made a grand entrance down the stairs, as our wedding guests formed a human aisle which lead from the foot of the stairs to the side door of the Stable. Just outside the doors is a large covered porch, and some some steps which lead to the lawn where the ceremony was supposed to take place. My husband and I were married at the foot of the steps on the back porch, with our family and friends standing on the large porch behind us. Our ceremony was beautiful and intimate with our family and friends close by.

The reception was fantastic--the space was beautifully decorated, the dance floor was large and conveniently close to the bar, the dinner was incredibly delicious (seriously, so good!), and everyone on staff was friendly and efficient. We are still being complimented on the food and the wine we picked for the evening! Everything was so well coordinated, we had absolutely nothing to stress about all evening! We had about 100 guests at our wedding, and the Stable was the perfect size to accommodate us. I cannot think of a single negative thing to say about our experience with Bluemont Vineyard. We whole-heartedly recommend The Stable at Bluemont for your upcoming wedding!

Recently Married

Bluemont was amazing!! We had our ceremony and reception there and loved every minute. The place is beautiful, the space is unique, and the staff was outstanding. They has a coordinator that helped us prepare for everything, and the day went so smoothly we were able to enjoy every minute without having to worry about anything. We want to host more events there in the future!

Recently Married

Great location for a wedding with great food and service.

Marsha
10/25/2014

Our daughter's wedding was at The Stables at Bluemont Vineyard. The wedding was magical and the months and months of planning the event went very smoothly. The venue was spectacular; the views outside during the ceremony were breathtaking. The staff were extremely accommodating and professional. The food was amazing, more delicious than is typical at a catered affair. Working with Amy, our day of coordinator was seamless, both that evening and all the months leading up to the wedding. If anything was not perfect, we were not aware of it, because it was all taken care of by the staff.The wedding couple was looking for a venue that was rustic yet elegant. We could not have found anywhere more perfect. The tent (where the cocktail hour was held) and the Stables where we had the reception looked like something out of a fairy tale. Our guests kept remarking what an elegant, unique yet fun evening it was. I would 100% recommend Bluemont Vineyard to any couple looking for a spectacular venue to hold their wedding.

Sara
10/17/2014

What can I say about Bluemont Vineyard? Only that they helped me to plan and execute the best wedding day I could've asked for! A million thank yous to Amy Thunell and all the other Bluemont staff. Everyone was so professional and personable. They had every answer to every question and solutions for everything. I gush only because they're awesome at what they do. I am very happy with Bluemont and the beautiful wedding I had at the Stable. I will be back frequently to reminisce and enjoy their wine and beautiful view.

Courtney
09/13/2014

I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone. We had a perfect wedding day thanks to the wonderful staff at Bluemont Vineyards.

Bluemont Vineyard responded with the following comments:

Courtney & Patrick,
It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking time to share your experience!

Vicki
07/12/2014

Our experience with Bluemont was exceptional. They obviously have gone to great pains to vet the vendors that they work with, all of whom were wonderful to work with. It made wedding planning feel almost effortless. The evening was perfect & our daughter could not have been happier and a great time was had by all.

Sarah
07/05/2014

Everyone we worked with at Bluemont Vineyard were amazing. The event coordinator Amy was so nice and kept my wedding on schedule.

1+ year ago

We loved working with the Bluemont Vineyard team for our wedding! In the lead-up to the big day, our planner and coordinator were so helpful. They connected us with some fantastic local vendors and we were able to stay within budget. The wedding day was better than we could have imagined, thanks to the dedicated efforts of the Bluemont team. I didn't have to worry about a thing -- I knew we were in good hands! The venue is gorgeous and we loved the view from the ceremony site. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I recommend 100%.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVE BLUEMONT VINEYARD!!! We had the pleasure of working with Amy as our planner and day-of coordinator, and she was a dream. Nothing went wrong, or if it did, I didn't know about it! Our guests are still raving about how beautiful and fun our wedding was. I want to do it all over again!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing Bluemont Vineyard for our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! The stable is absolutely gorgeous if you are looking for a rustic but elegant setting with an AMAZING view. We had the pleasure of working with Amy as our day of coordinator and she was spectacular! She was able to pull all of my little DIY decorations together in ways I wouldn't have been able to do and made everything look beautiful - trust me, she's done A LOT of weddings, so if you get to work with her you are in good hands! The cost of booking Bluemont is a little high compared to other places we looked at, but the quality and professionalism of the services you receive is well worth it in the end! Overall, everything went off without a hitch (at least that I know of!) and our guests could not stop raving about how stunning the venue was and what a great time they had! Huge thanks to the whole team at Bluemont Vineyard, you guys rock!