Bluemont Vineyard

Bluemont Vineyard

Rustic, elegant barn venue for vineyard weddings!

18755 Foggy Bottom Road
Bluemont, VA 20135 | map
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeu...
Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great location for a wedding with great food and service.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter's wedding was at The Stables at Bluemont Vineyard. The wedding was magical and the months and months of planning the event went very smoothly. The venue was spectacular; the views outside during the ceremony were breathtaking. The staff were extremely accommodating and professional. The food was amazing, more delicious than is typical at a catered affair. Working with Amy, our day of coordinator was seamless, both that evening and all the months leading up to the wedding. If anything was not perfect, we were not aware of it, because it was all taken care of by the staff.The wedding couple was looking for a venue that was rustic yet elegant. We could not have found anywhere more perfect. The tent (where the cocktail hour was held) and the Stables where we had the reception looked like something out of a fairy tale. Our guests kept remarking what an elegant, unique yet fun evening it was. I would 100% recommend Bluemont Vineyard to any couple looking for a spectacular venue to hold their wedding.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Marsha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about Bluemont Vineyard? Only that they helped me to plan and execute the best wedding day I could've asked for! A million thank yous to Amy Thunell and all the other Bluemont staff. Everyone was so professional and personable. They had every answer to every question and solutions for everything. I gush only because they're awesome at what they do. I am very happy with Bluemont and the beautiful wedding I had at the Stable. I will be back frequently to reminisce and enjoy their wine and beautiful view.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone we worked with at Bluemont Vineyard were amazing. The event coordinator Amy was so nice and kept my wedding on schedule.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with the Bluemont Vineyard team for our wedding! In the lead-up to the big day, our planner and coordinator were so helpful. They connected us with some fantastic local vendors and we were able to stay within budget. The wedding day was better than we could have imagined, thanks to the dedicated efforts of the Bluemont team. I didn't have to worry about a thing -- I knew we were in good hands! The venue is gorgeous and we loved the view from the ceremony site. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I recommend 100%.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVE BLUEMONT VINEYARD!!! We had the pleasure of working with Amy as our planner and day-of coordinator, and she was a dream. Nothing went wrong, or if it did, I didn't know about it! Our guests are still raving about how beautiful and fun our wedding was. I want to do it all over again!!!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Bluemont Vineyard for our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! The stable is absolutely gorgeous if you are looking for a rustic but elegant setting with an AMAZING view. We had the pleasure of working with Amy as our day of coordinator and she was spectacular! She was able to pull all of my little DIY decorations together in ways I wouldn't have been able to do and made everything look beautiful - trust me, she's done A LOT of weddings, so if you get to work with her you are in good hands! The cost of booking Bluemont is a little high compared to other places we looked at, but the quality and professionalism of the services you receive is well worth it in the end! Overall, everything went off without a hitch (at least that I know of!) and our guests could not stop raving about how stunning the venue was and what a great time they had! Huge thanks to the whole team at Bluemont Vineyard, you guys rock!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the relaxed, layed-back feeling of the vineyard setting to the above-and-beyond service, Bluemont couldn't have been a better choice for our daughter's wedding. Everything was taken care of in a quick, professional manner. Our day-of-coordinator, Genevieve McLaughlin, was so much more than "the day of". She stepped us through everything from the timeline of the day to a quick etiquette lesson for the groomsmen. Thank you one and all for making it a perfect day.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bluemont Vineyard is exceptional in their service and personal relationship with you. The staff is incredibly nice and quick to respond. I really felt like I won the jack-pot having my wedding there. My day of coordinator from Bluemont was Amy Thunell and she was simply the best! You are in great hands if you chose to have any event there!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bluemont Vineyard was an absolute dream for our wedding. Our day-of coordinator, Amy, was so incredibly helpful and lovely throughout the entire process. She was very responsive, friendly, and helped accommodate any special requests we had. The wedding day itself was everything I had imagined. The views at Bluemont are stunning, and the Stable itself is gorgeous on its own, but dressed up a little, it is breath-taking.

The serving staff was fantastic, the food catered by Savoir Faire was delicious, and all of our guests raved about how wonderful and unique our venue was. Amy was amazing and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She kept everything under control and on schedule. It was an unforgettable day, and I would highly recommend Bluemont as a beautiful and unique wedding venue!

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Stable at Bluemont Vineyard was the perfect place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. It boasts breathtaking views and rustic charm, and we continue to get compliments from our guests. The food, which was catered through Bluemont's partner, Savoir Faire, was delicious. Our DOC, Amy, was also amazing; she facilitated everything so that it was seamless. We would absolutely recommend Bluemont to couples looking for a wonderful wedding venue!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Hilary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was an absolute dream come true thanks to Bluemont and Genevieve McLaughlin! Everything was easy thanks to her. The venue was so beautiful and she made sure everything went according to plan. My day was perfect! Thank you to Bluemont and all the coordinators!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Alexa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married here on October 12, and our wedding was AMAZING. On one hand, the venue is beautiful AND a great value; other places were charging all kinds of crazy add-on prices for extra time and use of the site. We had our ceremony outside the Stable and our reception inside the Stable, and everything was so lovely. It also helped that our coordinator, Amy, was the person who put it all together. We could not have been happier with her. Her staff was incredible and so polite and friendly to our guests. Savior Faire did our catering and they were awesome. The staff knew the venue and were so responsive to any issues (example: when someone dropped a bottle on the dance floor, the staff didn't just come sweep it up immediately, they DANCED up and were so funny and charming about the whole thing). Amy was in constant contact with me, my mother, and my mother-in-law and responded to emails and phone calls in less than 12 hours. We also did a wine tasting there for the bridal party and they gave us a discount and wine glasses for our bridal party. We never felt rushed, hassled, or like our guests were a problem. We got so many compliments about the decorations and staff. I would HIGHLY recommend Bluemont (and Amy if she is available)!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fall wedding at Bluemont was better than I could have ever imagined! The venue and view is so amazing! Our wedding day coordinator was also AMAZING!! The day would not have been the same without her help.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue, friendly staff, highly recommend.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bluemont was fantastic to work with. We worked with Debbie and Amy, both who were very helpful from planning to packing up at the end of the night. A beautiful venue with great staff!

540-554-2073
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards