Bluefire {photo & video graphy}

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kristin was such a pleasure to work with. She was so easy-going and seamlessly worked around the timeline issues we encountered. She went above and beyond and even helped out with my dress a time or two. I look forward to seeing all of the images she captured on our evening. I am sure they are going to be beautiful.

Recently Married

I am so happy that I found Kristin she did an amazing job with my bridals and I can't wait to see the wedding pictures! She has always arrived early ( for bridals and wedding), has always been very quick to respond to e-mails and is always a pleasure to work with. Very talented photographer!!!

07/26/2014

Kristin is BY FAR the best photographer out there! Not only are her pictures incredible, but she is AMAZING at what she does. My husband and I met with Kristin and knew within minutes of meeting her that she was the perfect photographer for us. We live almost 3 hours away from San Antonio, which can make it nerve-wracking and stressful while picking a vendor and working with them. This was not at all the case with Kristin. She was always accommodating and always willing to help us and answer any questions that we had. I never felt worried or concerned that we weren't going to get the exact pictures we wanted on our wedding day - she literally captured every moment we asked her to capture and so much more. I was extremely particular when it came to the family pictures after our ceremony - my husband and I both have large families and we wanted several specific pictures taken. To top it off, we wanted it all done as quickly as possible because we wanted to be partying and hanging out with friends and family at our reception as much as possible. Not only did Kristin accomplish this with flying colors, she got every single family picture taken PLUS a mini bridal session for me PLUS a session with just me and my husband done in 45 minutes - unheard of! She was also so wonderful throughout the day before the ceremony - she arrived hours before the ceremony to capture the getting-ready process, and these photos ended up being some of our favorites! Everyone complimented her and how nice and relaxed she was the entire time. We are still receiving compliments on how great our photographer was. She truly was a joy to work with and I cannot say enough great things about her. If you are looking for a wonderful person to work with, look no further than Bluefire Photography. Kristin is the greatest photographer and you won't find anyone better to work with on your special day!

Services Used: Photography

Kristin photographed our wedding and my bridal portraits and everything turned out amazing! She is a professional and fun person to work with and also a wealth of knowledge when it comes to wedding details. We are so pleased with Kristin's work, prices and prompt correspondence that we will definitely recommend her to others!

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Kristin! She is down to earth, funny and very personable. Within five minutes of our initial consultation, I knew Kristin was our girl! She keeps it real, is straightforward and it is obvious that her work is her passion. My husband and I had such a blast working with her that there were times we couldn't stop laughing (also came out great in the photos since it was so natural). I was a little nervous about being photographed but I felt so comfortable with Kristin it was as if I had known her for years and was just hanging out with a friend! I could go on and on about how great she is to work with, but her work really speaks for itself. Her vision, creative edge, and skill that was evident in every photo really sets her apart from all the rest. I will be using Kristin for all of my future photography needs, and will be recommending her to everyone I know. As a matter of fact my made of honor loved her and her work so much that she just booked her for her upcoming wedding as well.

Services Used: Photography

From the moment I first met Kristin I knew she was amazing! She was always very prompt with emailing me back whenever I had questions and was also very encouraging to set up and appointment and meet face to face when I was starting the process of searching for a photographer. She took our engagement photos, bridal photos and wedding day photos and was amazing each time! The day of our wedding was also great because she was so nice to help out with fixing my bustle when my bridesmaids couldn't remember how to do it. Overall amazing experience with BlueFire Photography and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! :)

Recently Married

Kristen was always responsive to my emails and questions during the entire wedding process. Our guests LOVED the photobooth. We haven't gotten our wedding day pictures yet but we are so excited to see them! :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Leigh
10/11/2013

Kristin was an absolute doll throughout my entire wedding. She didn't bat an eye when things got off trackand kept the photos flowing without disturbing a thing.

1+ year ago

Kristin was our one and only choice from the very beginning. Her prices are reasonable and her pictures look wonderful! We met with her one on one to make our decision and we knew we had found the right person. The day of our wedding she was very helpful and in tune to what our needs were. We are confident our pictures will be beautiful.

Services Used: Photography

Very professional yet fun and laid back at the same time. Highly reccomended

1+ year ago

Wow can not say enough good things about Kristin. From our first meeting at her house to our wedding day, she was a true professional helping us every step of the way. Kristin was really good about handeling a big faimly and a bunch of meathead groomsmen keeping everyone in line to get the best pictures possible. Highly reccomend.

Services Used: Photography

Kristin Blue is a talented and innovative photographer. She is reasonably priced compared to other photographers (other popular photographers charge upwards of $3,500 and more for weddings) and her work is absolutely phenomenal. I could not be more pleased with my wedding photos! I am still in amazement at the quality of her photos, her ability to work with my large bridal party, and how she truly has an eye to capture those special moments- candid and posed. Kristin was working the entire night of our wedding to ensure that she captured small details, our guests, and our expressions. She is easy to get in contact with, flexible with your special requests, and extremely professional. I also liked that her photography contract is easy to read/understand. You will be happy you chose her for your special day!

Services Used: Photography

Kristin is AMAZING! From the moment she stepped in the room she began taking photos. She even helped me hide my handwritten wedding vows :-). I just received my wedding photos and I'm floored they came out sooooooo good! Before I received my photos I kept imagining how they would turn out and they came out even better than I imagined. She really plays off your personality , getting the shots you want as well as incorporating her own artistic vision. I will definitely be using Kristin in the future for any photography needs my family may have. Thank you again Kristin for being awesome on my wedding and for the beyond beautiful photos you captured of my special day!♥

Services Used: Photography

Kristin was amazing! I found her through The Knot. She does amazing work. She was very professional and walked us through everything. Even though I had a wedding coordinator Kristin was there and was so helpful and a lot nicer than my coordinator. I would highly recommend her with any photography needs!!! She is awesome!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Kristin is great!!! She has great ideas and our wedding pictures came out great. Her prices for her packages are also very reasonable compared to those other over priced photographers out there. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Kristen with Bluefire Photography was/is completely AMAZING! It has been a few months since our wedding and we are still getting compliments on the photos and how wonderful Kristen was! I will always use her for all my needs and recommend Kristen to everyone for their photography needs!