Blueberry Spring

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Blueberry Spring did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! I don't know much about flowers, so I wasn't able to give Ipo the best description of what I wanted. I showed her a couple of pictures of things I had seen online and told her my wedding colors. I had a vision in my head, but couldn't quite express what I wanted. Ipo created floral arrangements better than I could even imagine! My bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were perfect; by far the prettiest arrangements I have ever seen. Ipo is also one of the friendliest people! She treated me like a friend and not a client! She was so accommodating and willing to work around my schedule since I was planning from another state! I would definitely recommend her for any event!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Ipo is professional, attentive and honest. She delivered exactly what she said she would and some. The Flowers were Gorgeous, Fresh, vibrant and lasted a very long time. We can not brag enough about what a wonderful job she did for our daughters wedding. We highly recommend her to all that need a florist in the ATL area.

Services Used: Flowers

This is the second wedding that I have used Blueberry Spring Florist. Pam and Ipo are FABULOUS! They are so creative and so willing to make ANYTHING the way YOU want it. They listen, and then make recommendations, and then deliver a BEAUTIFUL product! The flowers are always fresh, and very creative. They are worth the drive to Fairburn, GA, even if your affair is in Atlanta! This florist is absolutely amazing! The quality and value are FABULOUS!

Services Used: Flowers

Pam Russel and staff did a fantastic job with the flowers for my daughter Abby's wedding on May 19th 2012. She was so pleasant to work with and can design unbelievable arrangements. She is extremely talented. Thank you for all the wonderful service you gave us and being so wonderful to work with.
Much Apprecaition!!1
Gina Bryan

Services Used: Flowers

I was bound and determined to make my own centerpieces, so I told my florist, Pam, that all I needed was bouquets for my bridesmaids. My DIY centerpiece idea slowly fell apart in the following weeks as I realized the amount of time, money, and work would be required to have 18 done by the wedding. I contacted the florist again, this time with some pictures I found online that sort of captured what I wanted. I didn't have specific flowers in mind. Even though I sprung this on her after-the-fact, she was very helpful and gave me some further ideas. I honestly didn't know what to expect on the day of the wedding because we only communicated via email and she was working off of some general pictures. The result took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for anything more stunning - they fit the scale of the (huge) room perfectly and the colors were spot on. I would recommend this florist to anyone!

Profile Picture
Stevie Rae
07/23/2011

Flowers were gorgeous!!!!! They really pulled together everything we had envisioned!

Services Used: Flowers

Ipo was amazing. She really made my vision come to life. She is very knowledgable about flowers and has an eye for beauty. She was very helpful during the planning process. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers were perfect!!! We are so happy with how they turned out! They were bright and the arrangements were just how I had envisioned them and so much more!!! I could not have asked for more!!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I loved working with Ipo! She is serioulsy the greatest. I had a vision in my head for what I wanted my flowers to look like and she brought that vision to life WAY better than I could have even imagined. She went above and beyond just assembling bouquets and centerpieces and was such an integral part of pulling off our entire decor for both the ceremony and reception. The second you meet her, you'll feel like family. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Services Used: Flowers

Blueberry Spring did flowers for wedding in March of 2011. I have to say they were very flexible in allowing me to make many revisions to my order. They were lovely to have on site the day of the wedding. The execution of the flowers was beyond my expectation with one small exception. Just be very specific about color combinations (what you want and don't want) some of the purple we asked for (which is a very difficult color to work with) moved into the red range. This vendor is especially good if you already know what sort of flowers you want. When comparing flower vendor initial quotes make sure you notice what prices are included and listed but not included.

4.1

Flowers were gorgeous! Centerpieces were perfect!