Blue Nile
Education, Guidance, Diamonds & Fine Jewelry
Jewelry: Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom...

Profile   Reviews (763)   FAQ
Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Chrissy 3 Reviews
My engagement ring is gorgeous and I can't wait for my wedding band to arrive. I'm so in love with my set and my FH sas he had a great experience working with them. He was able to create a custom engagement ring setting for me that is absolutely stunning. I'm so happy!!!
Wedding: 07/18/2015
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My fiancee bought my ring from Blue Nile. I didn't like the quality of the stone so I asked him to exchange it. Well they gave us such a hard time with the exchange when they got the stone back that it left a bad taste in my mouth and I ended up using James Allan instead. They have pics of the diamonds online and everything. Also, they have much better customer service than Blue Nile had. If you are going to use Blue Nile be very very careful and make sure you know about diamonds because my fiancee didn't.
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Quality of their product has gone downhill. I have had 2 settings fracture. The first after only year, with several stones falling out and being repaired over a 6 month period. BN decided that the ring was defective and helped me pick out a more "durable" setting. Stone fell out of the new setting after 6 months, and 3 weeks after that repair, the ring broke in half. Was told that I must be doing something wrong. I have a desk job and don't do manual labor, don't wear the ring while cleaning or at the gym. They agreed to give me a partial refund on the setting, minus a 20% restocking fee. Check reviews....a lot of others have had problems with rings fracturing.

sckyle 1 Reviews
I absolutely LOVE my engagement ring from Blue Nile. It was so much more affordable than going to a local/chain jeweler...we got so much more for our money! Could not be happier! :)

Private User 1 Reviews
I am sooo happy with my engagement ring my fiancé purchased from Blue Nile. He is not a shopper so I did all the research, picked out the ring I wanted and he ordered it. We got it through FedEx today, the day they said it would come. I ordered a .52 carat H SI2 princess cut diamond with the tapered cathedral setting. It is absolutely perfect. I was very nervous ordering online and not seeing the ring in person. I picked out a similar ring from zales, but I am so glad we went with Blue Nile! My fiancé saved almost $1,000 on this ring, and the diamond from Blue Nile is better quality than the one from Zales. Win-Win situation. The ring fits perfectly and looks colorless and flawless. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Blue Nile!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My fiance bought my engagement ring from Blue Nile and had a great experience! He changed settings 3 times in the process and they did not put up a fuss at all! They were super helpful in helping him select what he was looking for, as well as providing great quality!
Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Fiance got my engagement ring from Blue Nile. He used a family diamond so he purchased the setting only. They made the process extremely easy for him, and it came in 2 days. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and of very high quality. We plan on purchasing the matching wedding band from Blue Nile as we are very pleased with their quality and service.
Wedding: 05/29/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have had such a great experience with Blue Nile. The quality of the diamond is close to PERFECT and that goes for the customer service as well. I have dealt with the customer service a couple of times and every time I called, i received consistent answers and great service. I will definitely be ordering my wedding ring from Blue Nile when the time comes. I would highly recommend this company for 5 star service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility. Thank you Blue Nile
Wedding: 05/15/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Blue Nile was my chosen jewelry vendor for our wedding rings. I was just buying simple wedding rings and their service was fast, we received them within a few days. And I know that they stand behind their customers so if anything were to happen in the future I can count on them. When we did receive them, I was very pleased with the craftsmanship of the rings. They are perfect for both my fiance and I!
Wedding: 03/14/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This company has beautiful jewelry at fair prices. We are so happy with how our rings turned out!
Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My ring was everything I could of dreamed and more. Blue nile were very accommodating when I had to send back for resizing. They are so quick to respond to emails. Their products are exceptional.
Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Barbara 7 Reviews
My fiancee purchased my engagement ring from Blue Nile and it is beautiful! He was able to get a higher quality diamond here than elsewhere for the same price.

In addition, they offer free ring resizing in the first year. I had my ring resized twice-- the first time was incredibly easy to arrange by email and I had my ring back within a week. The second time I did not receive a response to my email, so I did end up calling to arrange the resize that way. It took a little over two weeks to get my ring back the second time. Each time the ring looked like new and it now fits perfectly.
Wedding: 09/13/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5

Ellen 2 Reviews
Got my engagement ring from blue nile. I loved how they let you pick a stone and setting and design what you want.
Wedding: 08/23/2014

Private User 9 Reviews
My future husband and I bought each other's wedding bands through the Blue Nile website. It was quick and it shipped in less than a week. The rings were beautiful and they had great prices for white gold wedding bands. I recommend them for any type of classical wedding ring.
Wedding: Recently Married

Mae 6 Reviews
My fiance custom ordered my engagement ring from Blue Nile and it is absolutely STUNNING! I am in love with it, and so is everyone else! The quality of the diamond for the price is unbeatable! I also decided to order his wedding ring through this company. The ring was a little darker than pictured so we decided to exchange it. The customer service rep was very helpful, easy to talk, and walked me through every step of the exchange process. I have also been receiving emails along the way about where I am with the exchange process and estimated times of when I can expect to receive my replacement ring. Plus, their shipping is free and super fast! I ordered the ring on a Monday and got it on Thursday!
Wedding: 06/11/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I had the worst experience ever on Blue Nile and I still don't have an engagement ring for my fiancee. They have the worst product. I think that they get the bottom of the barrel diamonds from dealers and the customer service was horrific. I returned 4 diamonds and then gave up because they were all "problemed" stones. I've been waiting months and months to get my money back so I can purchase another diamond for my fiancee. All I can say is stay away. Run Run Run the other way. I was so excited in the beginning to get my engagement ring from Blue Nile, too.
Wedding: Recently Married
 800-242-2728
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire