Blue Nile

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
03/18/2017

I was anxious about buying my ring online, but now I am so glad that we did. It is perfect, the service was impeccable and we got a great deal! There is no way we could have gotten something so nice without Blue Nile and we will DEFINITELY be going back for our wedding bands!

0.6

Blue Nile falsely advertises their diamonds. They sent us an email (after we paid for the diamond) that the diamond is available for a considerably higher price and sent us alternative diamonds that cost way more than what we paid. We even spoke to a sales representative before making the purchase. So now we have paid them several thousands of dollars only to be told BY EMAIL that we would have to pay more for the diamond.

[Private]

My fiancé bought my engagement ring through Blue Nile and had a wonderful experience. And the ring is beautiful! We will definitely be getting our wedding bands through them.

Chrissy
07/18/2015

My engagement ring is gorgeous and I can't wait for my wedding band to arrive. I'm so in love with my set and my FH sas he had a great experience working with them. He was able to create a custom engagement ring setting for me that is absolutely stunning. I'm so happy!!!

Anonymous
0.4

My fiancee bought my ring from Blue Nile. I didn't like the quality of the stone so I asked him to exchange it. Well they gave us such a hard time with the exchange when they got the stone back that it left a bad taste in my mouth and I ended up using James Allan instead. They have pics of the diamonds online and everything. Also, they have much better customer service than Blue Nile had. If you are going to use Blue Nile be very very careful and make sure you know about diamonds because my fiancee didn't.

0.0

Quality of their product has gone downhill. I have had 2 settings fracture. The first after only year, with several stones falling out and being repaired over a 6 month period. BN decided that the ring was defective and helped me pick out a more "durable" setting. Stone fell out of the new setting after 6 months, and 3 weeks after that repair, the ring broke in half. Was told that I must be doing something wrong. I have a desk job and don't do manual labor, don't wear the ring while cleaning or at the gym. They agreed to give me a partial refund on the setting, minus a 20% restocking fee. Check reviews....a lot of others have had problems with rings fracturing.

sckyle
[Private]

I absolutely LOVE my engagement ring from Blue Nile. It was so much more affordable than going to a local/chain jeweler...we got so much more for our money! Could not be happier! :)

[Private]

I am sooo happy with my engagement ring my fiancé purchased from Blue Nile. He is not a shopper so I did all the research, picked out the ring I wanted and he ordered it. We got it through FedEx today, the day they said it would come. I ordered a .52 carat H SI2 princess cut diamond with the tapered cathedral setting. It is absolutely perfect. I was very nervous ordering online and not seeing the ring in person. I picked out a similar ring from zales, but I am so glad we went with Blue Nile! My fiancé saved almost $1,000 on this ring, and the diamond from Blue Nile is better quality than the one from Zales. Win-Win situation. The ring fits perfectly and looks colorless and flawless. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Blue Nile!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Blue Nile and had a great experience! He changed settings 3 times in the process and they did not put up a fuss at all! They were super helpful in helping him select what he was looking for, as well as providing great quality!

Services Used: Jewelry

My Fiance got my engagement ring from Blue Nile. He used a family diamond so he purchased the setting only. They made the process extremely easy for him, and it came in 2 days. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and of very high quality. We plan on purchasing the matching wedding band from Blue Nile as we are very pleased with their quality and service.

Services Used: Jewelry

I have had such a great experience with Blue Nile. The quality of the diamond is close to PERFECT and that goes for the customer service as well. I have dealt with the customer service a couple of times and every time I called, i received consistent answers and great service. I will definitely be ordering my wedding ring from Blue Nile when the time comes. I would highly recommend this company for 5 star service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility. Thank you Blue Nile

Natalie
05/15/2015

My fiance shopped around for the perfect engagement ring for me. He was unable to find what he wanted in any store and finally looked on Blue Nile where he found the perfect ring, the twist pave design. I LOVE it and get so many compliments. It is so beautiful, and the quality is great.
Recently we started to shop for wedding bands; we shopped around a few places, but Blue Nile had the best deals. His exact ring from some of the big jewelry stores was on sale for $50-$100 more. When we got both in the mail with free 2-day shipping we were very please. They are exactly what we are looking for.

Services Used: Jewelry

Blue Nile was my chosen jewelry vendor for our wedding rings. I was just buying simple wedding rings and their service was fast, we received them within a few days. And I know that they stand behind their customers so if anything were to happen in the future I can count on them. When we did receive them, I was very pleased with the craftsmanship of the rings. They are perfect for both my fiance and I!

Services Used: Jewelry

This company has beautiful jewelry at fair prices. We are so happy with how our rings turned out!

Services Used: Jewelry

My ring was everything I could of dreamed and more. Blue nile were very accommodating when I had to send back for resizing. They are so quick to respond to emails. Their products are exceptional.

Barbara
09/13/2014
4.7

My fiancee purchased my engagement ring from Blue Nile and it is beautiful! He was able to get a higher quality diamond here than elsewhere for the same price.

In addition, they offer free ring resizing in the first year. I had my ring resized twice-- the first time was incredibly easy to arrange by email and I had my ring back within a week. The second time I did not receive a response to my email, so I did end up calling to arrange the resize that way. It took a little over two weeks to get my ring back the second time. Each time the ring looked like new and it now fits perfectly.