blue martini photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough great things about this company. Christin is absolutely amazing!! She knows what she's doing, and made sure that we got all the shots we wanted and more. She made us feel very comfortable, and was so efficient. We're not fans of having our picture taken, so she made it quick and easy! The creativity of some of the shots were so cool and I can't wait to see how everything turned out!

Before the wedding, she was amazing to work with and basically put my timeline together for me since I hadn't even thought about some of the details! She was quick to respond and made sure we had everything we needed.

Her skills are incredible. Her pictures are so beautiful and I haven't seen a bad shot from her ever!!! I wouldn't recommend any other company!

Mary
10/11/2014

I chose BMP because they shot a wedding last year which I was in and I fell in love with their work! Christin was great to work with. She was so professional yet funny and answered any question I had promptly. From our engagement pictures to our wedding photos, we loved every picture! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

Christin Berry and company are an absolute must for photography. Worth every penny and she even came to Las Vegas to do engagement photos. Remembers clients suggestions. Very professional and gets everything done in a timely manner. Her work is beautiful you will not be let down and always puts the client first. Great person and a great new friend!'

Private User
Recently Married

Christin was amazing. She was always willing to accommodate any concerns or inquiries we had on our day. The photos are amazing and she really turns then out quickly for viewing!!

Chelsea
06/14/2014

We hired Blue Martini Photography for our engagement photos and wedding on June 14th. From the start, Christin Berry was SO helpful, responsive and fun! She was my favorite wedding vendor to work with because she got really excited for our big day, just like I was!

The photos are UNBELIEVABLE! Like straight out of a magazine unbelievable. My friends and family were absolutely blown away! Even better, she delivered the pictures really fast and gave us plenty of options to choose from. We're having trouble deciding which ones to print (which is a great problem to have!) Best money I spent on my entire wedding, hands down!

Services Used: Photography

I booked BMP early for my wedding because I knew that they are the best and I was so happy that I was able to work with Dan. He walked me through the whole process of the day, allowed me to make changes and was very open to what I wanted. The day of my wedding at one point I started to freak out about being late (even though we had plenty of time), but Dan was very soothing and gave me a time check whenever I asked. After the ceremony we only had a small window of time to get pictures in the church and Dan was able to keep everyone on track and stay organized. We went to a park after and Dan immediately knew what places/areas would look best. Once my husband and I got our pictures back we were blown away with how amazing they are. Not only was Dan a great photographer he treated me like a friend and respected that I was the bride and it was all about me! I couldn't imagine my day without him there!

DragonflyKM
03/01/2014

Christin & the team are GREAT! Their work is beautiful and they could not be more fun to work with. Whether you have a distinct idea of what you want or need some guidance, they'll help deliver beautiful photos and work to make you look and feel your best. Not to mention, the wedding timeline they produce helps keep all the vendors on the same page. HIGHLY recommend!

Lori
1 Review
12/14/2013
4.7

Blue Martini was, beyond a shadow of a doubt, our best vendor. Christin was responsive, personal, ridiculously gifted, and incredibly flexible -- nothing short of an absolute pleasure to work with. Christin rocked out our entire day -- from photography, to timeline, to rallying the troops...she was amazing. I'd recommend (and have) Blue Martini to any bride at any time.

Andrea
12/07/2013

We could have not asked for a better photographer than Christin Berry, from Blue Martini Photography, to capture our wedding day. Our entire family was so impressed by her professionalism and time line she used throughout the day. She capture every image we wanted and so much more. We are going to have a hard time deciding what image to enlarge for our house, as there are hundreds of breath taking options. Christin is extremely talented and has a passion for what she does and that shows in her work.

Ryela
1 Review
11/22/2013

Christin and her team are absolutly amazing. As a bride on a tight budget, I quickly learned that you get what you pay for... This is one item on your list that should should not skimp out on! Blue Martini Photography is very professional, on trend but keeps the tradition at the core. Don't believe me? Check out their work on their website. She knew what I wanted before I would even ask and then some. The quality is outta this world.
5+++++++++
One happy Bride & Groom,
Mr. & Mrs. Jim Braun

Ami
11/09/2013

The BMP team is the best team out there! They follow through with what the promise, and so much more! Creativity and just and awesome eye for perfection! Thank you!!!

Kayla
10/05/2013

Blue Martini Photography was absolutely amazing! Christin & Melissa were awesome to work with in every way! I communicated mostly with Christin - she responds quickly and was super fun to work with! Our pictures turned out beautifully! We didn't have the best weather the first weekend of October, but Christin/Melissa made it work! I can't recommend them enough!!

Elizabeth
04/20/2013

We were so comfortable with Christin and Melissa, they really made the photos enjoyable. And after we saw a sneak peak of our pictures, we know that they were worth every penny!

Andrew
04/20/2013

Working with Christin and Melissa from Blue Martini Photography, BMP, was amazingly easy. They don't ever guess at what works - they know. If you feel silly doing something - trust them. It might end up being your favorite shot. I could not be happier with the results and my experience with BMP.

One of the great things that you don't notice about BMP is that they take so many photos while you're not even paying attention. They are able to grab candid photos of everyone enjoying themselves, so that when you look back at your photos you get to relive moments you had forgotten about.

I had specifically asked my family if they noticed the photographers getting in the way and they couldn't think of a single time where they had jumped in and ruined the moment for someone. BMP does a great job of capturing your day and letting you relive those moments.

Oh yeah!

The pictures they do are so good - they don't even need to spend time editing them. This means you get your pictures back faster to enjoy.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Awesome! Super easy and efficient to work with while producing amazing pictures!

Services Used: Photography

With being an art teacher, my photographs were the most important part of my wedding day. I took time discussing my options with Blue Martini Photography. Christen was beyond professional, but also made me feel at ease. Her personality was great, always responded back in a very timely manner, and her photographs were amazing. The amount of photographs I received made me feel like every moment of the night was captured. Without a doubt I'd recommend Christen to any bride-to-be.