blue martini photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Blue Martini was my best wedding hire! Christin and Dan were absolutely AMAZING!! Christin came to Chicago for our engagement photos where she did 2 different sessions and booked her own hotel room in case the weather wasn't good one of the days. She drove 4 hours to Toledo and 4 hours back just for my boudoir session (which she rented a hotel room to take the pictures, I ended up being 2 hours late and she waited without a single complaint, and she had plenty of wine and Burger King waiting for me). And then to Catawba for our wedding and came to the rehearsal dinner the day before to get extra pictures for us. They are SOO much fun to work with, do an INCREDIBLE job with the pictures and make everything so comfortable and carefree. We will without a doubt be hiring them for every milestone in our life going forward.

Services Used: Photography

Christin, Dan, and the BMP team are outstanding. They are fun and easy to work with. Christin is very professional, responsive, and does excellent work. Your photos will be creative and beautiful. We get compliments very often about both our engagement and our wedding photos. BMP pricing is very reasonable and worth every penny. We also used the BMP photobotth with a live photographer and it was so much fun!!! I can't wait to book Christin for other events in our lives.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Halfway through my wedding photos, I can already say that I cannot imagine having anyone else there with us through the process. Blue Martini is one of those companies where you really feel like they know you and care about you. They did a phenomenal job of always responding quickly to us and helping us feel comfortable along the way, from Engagement photos to the wedding itself.

Christian was fast, efficient, and incredibly professional. Our photos look STUNNING. I can't even find the words to describe how happy I am with them. I felt like she was there doing everything in her power to make this happen for us, and when she knew she would get a good photo, nothing was going to stand in her way (in a good way)! She's the expert, so she takes charge, but never questioned a single decision made by us. And she does all of this with a gigantic smile on her face, because she absolutely loves her job and the people she works with.

Do you want a friendly, professional photographer who takes perfect photos in record time? Why would you want anyone else?

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough great things about this company. Christin is absolutely amazing!! She knows what she's doing, and made sure that we got all the shots we wanted and more. She made us feel very comfortable, and was so efficient. We're not fans of having our picture taken, so she made it quick and easy! The creativity of some of the shots were so cool and I can't wait to see how everything turned out!

Before the wedding, she was amazing to work with and basically put my timeline together for me since I hadn't even thought about some of the details! She was quick to respond and made sure we had everything we needed.

Her skills are incredible. Her pictures are so beautiful and I haven't seen a bad shot from her ever!!! I wouldn't recommend any other company!

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Christi! My husband and I both lived a few hours away from Toledo, OH, the location of the wedding, but Christi made planning everything photo-related so easy. After gathering information on the wedding and some of the specific shots we wanted, she prepared a wedding day timeline for us. Christi was so accommodating about revisions and offered excellent advice when we inquired. We used that with all of our other vendors! Additionally, Tom and I weren't sure about locations for pictures in between the wedding and the reception, so we totally deferred to Christi. Her suggestions really worked out perfectly! The day of the wedding went so well. Christi made sure to get all of the shots we wanted and was so efficient in the process (wouldn't want to keep family waiting to get the party started!). The photos are beautiful! In summary, Christi is organized and perfectly balances the need to direct people to get the shots desired but also "going with the flow" when required. And she's a blast to work with! Photos are gorgeous! Oh, and one of the photos she took of our wedding was featured on the Huffington Post! Blue Martini Photography is the best!

Mary
10/11/2014

I chose BMP because they shot a wedding last year which I was in and I fell in love with their work! Christin was great to work with. She was so professional yet funny and answered any question I had promptly. From our engagement pictures to our wedding photos, we loved every picture! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

Christin Berry and company are an absolute must for photography. Worth every penny and she even came to Las Vegas to do engagement photos. Remembers clients suggestions. Very professional and gets everything done in a timely manner. Her work is beautiful you will not be let down and always puts the client first. Great person and a great new friend!'

Private User
1+ year ago

Christin was amazing. She was always willing to accommodate any concerns or inquiries we had on our day. The photos are amazing and she really turns then out quickly for viewing!!

Chelsea
06/14/2014

We hired Blue Martini Photography for our engagement photos and wedding on June 14th. From the start, Christin Berry was SO helpful, responsive and fun! She was my favorite wedding vendor to work with because she got really excited for our big day, just like I was!

The photos are UNBELIEVABLE! Like straight out of a magazine unbelievable. My friends and family were absolutely blown away! Even better, she delivered the pictures really fast and gave us plenty of options to choose from. We're having trouble deciding which ones to print (which is a great problem to have!) Best money I spent on my entire wedding, hands down!

Services Used: Photography

I booked BMP early for my wedding because I knew that they are the best and I was so happy that I was able to work with Dan. He walked me through the whole process of the day, allowed me to make changes and was very open to what I wanted. The day of my wedding at one point I started to freak out about being late (even though we had plenty of time), but Dan was very soothing and gave me a time check whenever I asked. After the ceremony we only had a small window of time to get pictures in the church and Dan was able to keep everyone on track and stay organized. We went to a park after and Dan immediately knew what places/areas would look best. Once my husband and I got our pictures back we were blown away with how amazing they are. Not only was Dan a great photographer he treated me like a friend and respected that I was the bride and it was all about me! I couldn't imagine my day without him there!

DragonflyKM
03/01/2014

Christin & the team are GREAT! Their work is beautiful and they could not be more fun to work with. Whether you have a distinct idea of what you want or need some guidance, they'll help deliver beautiful photos and work to make you look and feel your best. Not to mention, the wedding timeline they produce helps keep all the vendors on the same page. HIGHLY recommend!

Andrea
12/07/2013

We could have not asked for a better photographer than Christin Berry, from Blue Martini Photography, to capture our wedding day. Our entire family was so impressed by her professionalism and time line she used throughout the day. She capture every image we wanted and so much more. We are going to have a hard time deciding what image to enlarge for our house, as there are hundreds of breath taking options. Christin is extremely talented and has a passion for what she does and that shows in her work.

Ryela
1 Review
11/22/2013

Christin and her team are absolutly amazing. As a bride on a tight budget, I quickly learned that you get what you pay for... This is one item on your list that should should not skimp out on! Blue Martini Photography is very professional, on trend but keeps the tradition at the core. Don't believe me? Check out their work on their website. She knew what I wanted before I would even ask and then some. The quality is outta this world.
5+++++++++
One happy Bride & Groom,
Mr. & Mrs. Jim Braun

Ami
11/09/2013

The BMP team is the best team out there! They follow through with what the promise, and so much more! Creativity and just and awesome eye for perfection! Thank you!!!

Kayla
10/05/2013

Blue Martini Photography was absolutely amazing! Christin & Melissa were awesome to work with in every way! I communicated mostly with Christin - she responds quickly and was super fun to work with! Our pictures turned out beautifully! We didn't have the best weather the first weekend of October, but Christin/Melissa made it work! I can't recommend them enough!!

Elizabeth
04/20/2013

We were so comfortable with Christin and Melissa, they really made the photos enjoyable. And after we saw a sneak peak of our pictures, we know that they were worth every penny!