Blooms now is just Michael Jacobs

Blooms now is just Michael Jacobs

Designing one of a kind weddings for decades

1/1/2014 we closed our storefront to just concentrate on weddings and events.
Therefore we will pick a location to meet that works best for both of us
PA
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael is a true talent. I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding reception to look like when I initially met with Michael, but I wasn't 100% sure about anything. He took my thoughts and ran with it and completely floored me with the centerpieces for my wedding. They were beyond beautiful! He really got what I was going for and you could tell that he took the time to make my vision perfect. He did a sample centerpiece for me a few weeks before the wedding, which was great, but he made the day-of centerpieces even prettier! He was always responsive to calls and e-mails and very accommodating to changes and additions, even close to the wedding date. He made my wedding dreams come to life! I couldn't be happier with my flowers!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had the opportunity to work with Michael for my wedding day. The flowers were gorgeous and Michael was able to take my vision of what I wanted for my big day and bring it to life. I received so many compliments on the reception centerpieces because of how pretty the flowers were and the attention to detail. Michael is also very easy to work with and he is always looking out for the customer which is great. Michael also did the flowers for my brother's wedding and my sister's wedding. I would highly recommend Michael!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael is amazing. The flowers were beautiful and he is very honest with how he feels about your ideas, and gives advice as to what would look best. He is very flexible in regards to last minute problems that may come up. I had a wonderful experience and hope the same for other brides!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael at Blooms was very professional and delivered exactly what our daughter wanted on her wedding day. He is a thoughtful talented florist.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful. Everybody loved them

• Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure to have Michael as the florist for our wedding. Not only did he strive to provide exactly what I asked for, but he exceeded my expectations. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so much more than I ever imagined. His kind demeanor and professionalism made him a pleasure to work with.

Blooms now is just Michael Jacobs responded with the following comments:

I enjoyed working both of you and was so great flu for your trust!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael was wonderful to work with for our wedding!!! He is very creative and talented, and turned my vision into reality!!!!! He looks at the whole picture rather than just one part of it.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Kelley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael was wonderful to work with and the flowers and decor were high quality and absolutely gorgeous!

• Wedding: 05/11/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael did a fabulous job with all floral arrangements, center pieces were stunning, flowers on the cake absolutely beautiful. The bride and bridesmaid bouquets looked lovely in pictures.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Michael did an amazing job .... and I expected nothing else!! My bouquets of peonies and ranniculus and roses were just as I had envisioned! I could not have asked for anything more perfect for my day.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had my wedding, and I have to say, Michael was absolutely phenomenal in all sense of the word. From day 1, he was open and eager to do whatever I imagined for my wedding day. He was always available to talk to, and no matter how and when I decided to change something, he was willing to do whatever I wanted to his best ability. And his ability to create superb arrangements is incredible. The hardest part as a bride is to have an image in your head come to real life. The day of my wedding, that's exactly what he did. You could tell he put all of his heart and soul into his work. On top of all this, Michael is a wonderful person. And that's all anyone could ask for when working with somebody. From his unique outlook on flowers and dedication to his work, to his warm, loving personality, I highly recommend any bride to use Blooms.

Blooms now is just Michael Jacobs responded with the following comments:

What in the world do a say after reading that? It makes all of these 30 years of touching so many lives with flowers, so worth it. Diana, you and I connected at so many levels that providing your dream wedding was an act of love, obsession and a overall respect for you, Mike and your family's integrity. Stay in touch!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Blooms did an absolutely fantastic job!! Michael worked with my budget, with a change in bouquets I needed (fewer), and provided amazing flowers. Honestly, I cannot speak highly enough of the sevice we received from them. The bouquets provided were stunning! I received several compliments on the arrangements.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Mallory
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael did a beautiful job and was extremely wonderful to work with! He made my vision come to life with my flowers and decor for both our ceremony and reception!

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
Nikki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Michael at Blooms for your wedding day (and other special days!) floral needs. He was very responsive and provided the most beautiful arrangement for my bouquet as well as the other boutonnieres and corsages. Important note: I did not micro manage this order and instead simply gave Michael the color of my dress (I went with a non-traditional color) as well as the colors being worn by other key members of our wedding party. I gave Michael carte blanche to choose the flower types, colors, etc. after indicating that I preferred unusual, unique options over roses and carnations. The result was PHENOMENAL. Michael is an artist and I was so glad that I trusted his instincts as an artist rather than being a controlling bridezilla. :-)

I will be recommending Michael to folks in the future (have told everyone possible about his work to date) and plan to use him again for other types of events in the future.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Blooms Florist for our wedding on June 15, 2013 and couldn’t be happier! We worked with Michael at Blooms to plan our floral designs. We ordered flowers for the bridal party, parents, unity candle, church pews, table center pieces, and wedding cake. We brought images for the “big picture” idea with us to our planning meetings and let Michael take over creative control. Michael did not disappoint! He created beautiful, vibrant arrangements of fuchsia peonies, pink anemones, pink and white hydrangea, and green dianthus to fit our vision. Everything turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We absolutely recommend Blooms to all couples planning their wedding!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Melinda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael showed wonderful interest and honest concern not only for my daughter and her wedding, but for his work and organization, He actually drove to our residence where the wedding was held a week and a half prior to the date so as to plan the scope of work and add fresh ideas to the entire plan. The arrangements and set up the day of the wedding were simply wonderful. Job well done and incredibly professional.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Russell
412-523-8030
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards