Bloomed To Last

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi did an excellent job in all areas.She found exactly the flowers we asked for,and made everything to our specifications. We were so happy with everything. She even added some of the brides dress in the bouquet, along with the grooms boutonniere.Everything came shipped exactly on time,packaged as she said....We couldn't have been happier...Highly reccomend her for any service she offers......Great Job!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted Kristi for help recreating my wife's wedding bouquet for our 1 year anniversary. She responded almost immediately to my intial email. Krisit was extremely responsive via email and incredible to work with. Both my wife and I were amazed at how much the silk flower bouquet looked like my wifes actual wedding bouquet. She did an amazing job and was great to work with. The whole process (intial contact to receiving the bouquet) was quick and easy. Thanks again!
- Eric

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bloomed to Last was a pleasure to work with! Responded to emails very quickly, stayed in touch with me the whole time. Approval pictures were sent of each piece and shipment was quick! My flowers are just beautiful! I can't wait to carry my fabulous bouquet on my wedding day!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi at Bloomed to Last made gorgeous fall-color bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding. She also put together a beautiful cake topper and cake flowers, as well as a lovely vase full of flowers for the placecard table. So many people thought they were all real flowers. The prices were very reasonable--much less than I would have paid for real flowers. And I love that we'll be able to keep all of the arrangements for years to come. Kristi also offered so many planning tips throughout the planning process. She was an endless supplier of helpful advice. And she did this all from halfway across the country from me. I highly recommend Kristi's work.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service and quality of the flowers I received for my wedding was spectacular! I came to her with a vision, and she helped me every step of the way to create the look I wanted. I ended up with flowers that were so bright, vibrant and realistic looking they nearly stole the show!

I couldn't have found better service, creativity or decoration advice anywhere! You can't go wrong with Bloomed to Last!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Kristi did a great job. The flowers were more then beautiful. I was speechless when I saw them. I am very pleased and would recomend her to everyone

• Wedding: 11/05/1981
304-260-6446
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire