Bloomed To Last

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My wife & I were engaged for a week before visualizing what we wanted on our wedding day. It would be small & cozy. So, we printed out a list of everything needed to plan a wedding. Who needs a planner or a designer for a single party with 50 guests, right? We didn't realized how overwhelming it would be. So, we looked online. That's where we found Kristi from Bloomed To Last. She was partnered with Darlene from Taylor-Made Weddings & created a company called Vows in the Valley. We had a conference call, & this was when I knew that Kristi was the one to (pardon the cliché') make our dream come true.
Until that conversation, we didn't know scattered our ideas were. We told her what we wanted & she wrote everything down. She told us that what we had in mind was a bit scattered & jumbled. There was no theme. She was 100% right. We were so caught up with planning a party that we didn't think about how much of a mess it would be. She then took all of our ideas, mixed it in a pot, & pulled out a meal of themes & decor that made us feel like we were in the right hands. From then on, it was like a hands-on partnership. We'd mention an idea, & by the time we met up again, she'd have it ready. Not only did we get some of the most amazing decor pieces, but we learned so much in the process. Kristi had an U table design that reminded us of a King & Queen's court. It was amazing & she fought for us to get it done.
There were times when I didn't really know how items would go together, but I felt comfortable leaving it in her hands. On our wedding day, I (the groom) was brought into the reception area where everything was set up. I was almost in tears. Not only did I see every piece we worked on, but so many surprises mixed in. It all had a home & flowed perfectly. It was an absolute dream come true. The atmosphere was cozy & perfect. Kristi is a true professional who knows how people would enjoy themselves the most. It was such a fun adventure working with her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Kristi did an excellent job in all areas.She found exactly the flowers we asked for,and made everything to our specifications. We were so happy with everything. She even added some of the brides dress in the bouquet, along with the grooms boutonniere.Everything came shipped exactly on time,packaged as she said....We couldn't have been happier...Highly reccomend her for any service she offers......Great Job!

Services Used: Flowers

I contacted Kristi for help recreating my wife's wedding bouquet for our 1 year anniversary. She responded almost immediately to my intial email. Krisit was extremely responsive via email and incredible to work with. Both my wife and I were amazed at how much the silk flower bouquet looked like my wifes actual wedding bouquet. She did an amazing job and was great to work with. The whole process (intial contact to receiving the bouquet) was quick and easy. Thanks again!
- Eric

Services Used: Flowers

Bloomed to Last was a pleasure to work with! Responded to emails very quickly, stayed in touch with me the whole time. Approval pictures were sent of each piece and shipment was quick! My flowers are just beautiful! I can't wait to carry my fabulous bouquet on my wedding day!!

Services Used: Flowers

Kristi at Bloomed to Last made gorgeous fall-color bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding. She also put together a beautiful cake topper and cake flowers, as well as a lovely vase full of flowers for the placecard table. So many people thought they were all real flowers. The prices were very reasonable--much less than I would have paid for real flowers. And I love that we'll be able to keep all of the arrangements for years to come. Kristi also offered so many planning tips throughout the planning process. She was an endless supplier of helpful advice. And she did this all from halfway across the country from me. I highly recommend Kristi's work.

Services Used: Flowers

The service and quality of the flowers I received for my wedding was spectacular! I came to her with a vision, and she helped me every step of the way to create the look I wanted. I ended up with flowers that were so bright, vibrant and realistic looking they nearly stole the show!

I couldn't have found better service, creativity or decoration advice anywhere! You can't go wrong with Bloomed to Last!

Services Used: Flowers

Kristi did a great job. The flowers were more then beautiful. I was speechless when I saw them. I am very pleased and would recomend her to everyone