Bliss Event Group

• Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 4 Reviews
I would recommend them to others
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If there were 1o stars for recommendation, Lara and her entire crew would get all ten!! They are absolutely wonderful to work with. As mother of the bride all I can say is that nothing, and I truly mean nothing, went wrong from the beginning of the planning to the end of the reception. We spent alot of money with them, but they took care of our florist and all of the decorations and labor, I didn't have to do anything!! Their professionalism was outstanding. My biggest praise has to go to the entire team for their patience, they always kept everything together and running smooth. I have made a friend for life with Lara and cannot praise her enough for making our daughter's wedding so perfect.
Wedding: 05/09/2009
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bliss Event Group was absolutely a necessity in my planning and execution. Every vision I had in mind was brought to life, and exceeded. I even had to change locations for the wedding 36 hours before the event due to hurricane weather, and Bliss was there to make my wedding as great as, or even better than orinally planned. I cannot say enough.....
Wedding: 09/13/2008
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bliss Event Group took what I had to say about what I wanted my wedding to be like and made it happen. All the planners I spoke with always made sure I was happy with every aspect of the wedding. Not only did I get along with my planners but I really appreciated the work that they did and their availability to speak with me anytime. Everything that I asked for was done and done on time and complete! Bliss also doesn't bill by taking a cut of the total wedding. They billed me based on the time and effort they put into my wedding, which was something I loved and felt was accurate. If I were to ever get married again (hopefully not, I think I found a winner) I would hire Bliss again.
Bliss Event Group responded with the following comments:
Laura! Thanks a million for sharing your thoughts. I think back on your wedding with the fondest memories... like Amanda crying when you put your dress on... such great moments. Thank you for your very kind words.
Wedding: 11/16/2007
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bliss Event Group is absolutely amazing. They have incredibly fresh and exciting ideas for each of their brides, and somehow always come up with something unique that perfectly compliments the taste and visions of the bride for her wedding day. They are constantly in contact with you, which is particularly helpful for those brides who are planning long distance with lots of other obligations. I was completely happy with leaving the event in the hands of such capable and creative women.
Wedding: 05/05/2007
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Any bride who wants a fabulous wedding with the most exceptional service needs to hire Bliss Event Group! They made my dream wedding a reality. I am forever grateful to them! They deserve more than 5 stars!!!!!
Bliss Event Group responded with the following comments:
Wow, Natalie, you are amazing. You know I love you and your family to pieces! So much love to you, Beau and baby Colton, Lara
Wedding: 04/28/2007
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lara at Bliss Event Group was very professional and helpful. She was able to pull from many resources and give me the flower arrangements I described. Everything was perfect for my wedding day!!
Bliss Event Group responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much Cheryl! We had so much fun working on your beautiful wedding. Much love to you and your husband~ Lara
Wedding: 10/08/2005