BLG PHOTO

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We Loved Brett! He did an amazing job on our photo's!! The photo's turned out great! If you need a photographer for your special day please call him! Well worth it!

Melissa
09/28/2014

I would highly recommend BLG photography to everyone, he was very flexible in getting our engagement photos and both our wedding and engagement pictures turned out beautiful!!!

Brian
09/19/2014

BLG was awesome, he was flexible and helpful, even drove us from our ceremony to the reception so we had extra time for photos. The photos were great, Brett was great and I would recommend BLG to everyone

Private User
1+ year ago
4.2

I only wished I looked into more poses for my engagement photos. Brett is getting better at placing ppl such as at the wedding

Lydia
11/15/2013

We're very happy that we chose BLG for our wedding photography! Brett was very professional and made the whole process comfortable and stress-free. Our pictures turned out great!!

Kelly
09/14/2013

My husband and I chose Brett after viewing a friends wedding album. Brett did a wonderful job working with us and made our wedding day so special. We love all of our wedding pictures, Brett was always easy to contact and willing to work with all our ideas. Our pictures are our memories and we are so grateful we chose BLG photography.

Phyl
09/01/2013

Brett was fantastic!. He went beyond what we expected and is a first rate photographer. He knew our venue which made for great pictures we never would have come up with. We highly recommend him and dont think you could do better. He is a real professional.

Private User
2+ years ago

Before the wedding he kept pictures moving and on time. At the ceromoney I didn't even notice that he was there but I have great pictures to prove it.

leah
04/27/2013

Brett was easy to work with. He was flexible with his pricing and packages. And he was around all day for our wedding. We have tons of great photos that we will cherish forever.

Kristen
03/02/2013

I have no complaints or regrets with the way my wedding pictures turned out. I am very happy with everything

Monica
07/28/2012

Brett was very organized and easy to work with. He knows how to capture the emotions and vibe of the wedding day.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

The photos we received looked nice. We were lucky to have the weather cooperate with us to get some beautiful shots along the north shore.

Amber
10/22/2011

Brett was wonderful!! Was with us ALL day and even stayed later then expected in our rehersal. He captured all the pictures I wanted and could ever need :) He even got great pictures of my usually out of control boys!! Brett was there anytime I needed him and the delivery of the product was promt and it was all beautiful. It was so hard to pick pictures out of so many! I still have to order one more item from my package and he is flexible giving me as much time as I need! Love him and would recommend him to everyone getting married!! His prices are somuch lower then other photographer and his quality of work is better!!

Services Used: Photography

Brett was very easy to work with he always accommodated our schedule and he worked the wedding party very well taking advantage of the limited time we had to get all the pictures we wanted and even some we didn't know we wanted.

His attention to detail with all the pictures that he took was great he made sure everyone tuxes looked right and all the dresses looked good.

Overall I am extremely pleased by the service Brett gave us and I would not hesitate recommended him to anyone.

Paul and Megan

Services Used: Photography

Brett was great and a lot of fun! We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

Brett was easy to work with. He kept the bride at ease and happy. Even though the DJ had a problem setting up which made the dance start late he graciously stayed and took wonderful photos of the dance.