Blessed Sacrament Parish

4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We had a wonderful wedding ceremony at Blessed Sacrament Church in Seattle. Jesson Mata, Director of Liturgy and Music, was a wonderful help. He answered all questions we had in a timely manner and was great fun to work with. Pat Denand and Marilyn Thornton who do the paper work and the classes for the marriage program were wonderful help as well. They helped make our day spectacular!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Lara
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This church is absolutely beautiful. Our pictures, taken in the church are wonderful. However, I agree that we didn't have time for the "posed" shots. But that was partly poor planning on my part. After the service we felt a little rushed. The wedding coordinator is a great help. If you use the brides room, be aware that you MUST get your stuff out of there immediately after the wedding. So you might want to have someone to hand it all off to before the wedding. It is pretty expensive, but the priest said that they will never turn anyone away because of cost, so always talk to him first. We had our reception at the Parish Hall which has been recently renovated. It was perfect. They have a small stage where the DJ was set up...small dance floor right in front. We had 90 plus people, so the size was perfect for us. All in all, I don't think I would change a thing. Everyone had fun!

• Wedding: 02/28/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.1/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

The church provided a wedding coordinator for the ceremony who was highly valuable for rehearsal and ceremony. I did not feel I had enough time to take pictures inside or outside the church. They tend to pack as many wedding in the day as they can, so it is important to plan pictures ahead of time with photographer and make sure you plan pictures accordingly. The church is absolutely beautiful and the priest, Father Daniel gave a wonderful homily that was enjoyed by all my guests, both Catholic and non-Catholic. I highly recommend this church for those who do not have a local parish they would like to get married in. They also provide marriage prep courses onsite which were very helpful to us. They are pricey if you are not already a parishioner, but worth looking into.

• Wedding: 09/15/2007
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)