Birdsong Barn

Birdsong Barn

Favorite
Titusville
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My mom said the first time she saw Birdsong online she knew it was the perfect place. You walk in to a beautiful barn, an open area for your wedding under oak trees. The southern, rustic feel, the lighting, the softness, everything was perfect. LuAnne booked the wedding for us and we never doubted the venue or her and her staff. So kind, so helpful, just amazing people. Many thought we had lost our minds until they walked in. They were shocked at how elegant the venue is. If you want an outdoor wedding, with a great atmosphere, where you can decorate for a rustic wedding or a formal affair this is it. We will never regret Birdsong, why we chose it or their staff.

Eddie & Hannah
04/12/2015

Luanne is simply the sweetest and very helpful! Though she works with brides every weekend, she made my day feel super special!

Loved my wedding, and loved having it their at birdsong!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Luanne, the venue owner for just about a year before the wedding date. She was so responsive to any questions I had throughout the process and was always willing to extend help if needed.

One of the best things about Birdsong is that Luanne keeps a stock of some of the most basic, yet most important things, that are needed for a rustic wedding. She has entire stocks of mason jars, candles, table runners, table numbers, suitcases, vintage books, etc. The fact that we were able to rent these pieces on the day of our wedding cut our costs tremendously. We paired some of these pieces with our own DIY work and our wedding ceremony and reception could not have been more beautiful as a result.

Luanne arrived the morning of our wedding to help organize tables, chairs, table clothes, and place settings. She had her team of people checking on the lighting, cleaning the grounds, and supplying heaters if we needed them. I felt completely at ease as a result of her attentiveness.

Throughout the night, she made sure to have her staff available for any questions we might have. The night went so smoothly and it was awesome to have someone who was available to clear tables, refill drinks, etc.

If you're looking for a rustic, outdoor, casual wedding, Birdsong Barn is a wonderful option. Our wedding day was literally the best day of our lives thanks to all of the effort put forward by everyone at Birdsong Barn.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Luanne and Birdsong barn helped make my big day perfect. I fell in live with this venue after researching barn locations online. The photos drew me in and the amazing value of the rental cost sealed the deal. Luanne was very accommodating in letting me, my bridal party, and my coordinator tour the venue several times and then allowing us to dig through her enormous stockpile of decorations and accessories that can be rented for a very affordable price. Not enough can be said about how amazing this venue is. Every time you turn around there is something else to see. Every guest remarked on how fantastic the barn looked and I have no doubt my pictures will be awesome. Anyone looking for a barn wedding venue with that shabby chic vintage feel needs to book Birdsong (and soon- they fill up dates fast!)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING venue! Luanne, the owner, is absolutely wonderful! If you are looking for a venue that has a personality all its own, this is your dream spot. As you enter the vine-covered gates from the parking lot, you walk into a fantasy rustic barn wedding venue. Even with inclement weather, the pole barn offers a "Plan B" indoor ceremony and reception space (as it did on our rainy wedding day). Regardless, it was an unforgettably beautiful space. The price is exceptional and the service is flexible and understanding. Value for the money is top notch. You can even rent unique decorations for a small fee. All-around the best experience I could have had with a wedding venue.

Private User
Recently Married

Birdsong Barn is a great venue for rustic brides. My husband and I held our reception here in November, and it was everything we had hoped for. The pole barn is strung up with twinkle lights, and the venue provides a versatile backdrop for many themes: vintage, rustic, country. The owner, Luanne, was terrific to work with, full of helpful decorating suggestions and budget-friendly tips. She answered our questions promptly and addressed every concern. The one thing I would say is, beware of mosquitoes. I didn't think through that detail; you may want to provide your guests with bug spray. One of my bridesmaids said she'd been bitten all over her legs by sandfleas. Of course, this is not the venue's fault, but a word of caution is in order. Overall, we're thrilled with how it turned out, and would pick this place all over again if we could!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue. Luanne and her staff were so helpful from the first moment I visited the beautiful barn to the moment my family was cleaning up after the wedding! She answers her phone right away or calls back within the day and is always willing to answer questions. The barn offers a fun and beautiful environment and my family and friends can't stop commenting on it. You barely even have to decorate it is so beautiful. I wish I could do it all over again!

Ciara
04/27/2014

Birdsong Barn was so good to us!!! It is SUCH a beautiful venue and you can totally make it your own. Luanne, the lady who owns the Venue was so great with us. The venue has decorations that you can use and she let us stop by anytime we wanted! She made everything very easy, there was a great amount of parking and I fit 150 people comfortably within the space. I am so in love with Birdsong and am SO pleased that we picked it :)

Lisa-Marie
02/16/2014

Loved Luanne! Great deal and perfect Venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

This place is magnificent. I think about my wedding day still and get teary eyed about it. The owner of the venue Luanne was an absolute dream to work with. She was extremely helpful with everything, offered me a vendor list and answered any questions I had in a very prompt and professional manner. The venue itself is beautiful beyond belief. Magical at night.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Luanne at Birdsong barn in Titusville will work to make each wedding there special! It venue is beautiful and has a laid back rustic charm all on its own!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for freedom in your wedding that will be absolutely stunning...We highly recommend Luanne with Birdsong barn. If you are looking for the 3 R's for a planet healthy wedding...This is definitely the place to go. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to throw an amazing wedding, definitely the location. The barn is a great place to have your ceremony under in case of rain. I would have had it outside rain or shine. (Umbrellas are handy) Everything is just perfect! She is very easy to work with and has a very laid back attitude which both Ryan and I appreciated. Honestly, everything she has and offers is amazing. We had a wonderful beautiful time.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Luanne is Awesome and her place is beautiful. You can truly make your wedding unique to you and your groom here!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW - I cannot say enough about how much we LOVED the venue for our wedding, and loved working with LuAnne and Mike - the owners. They are both SO helpful - LuAnne was offering her help even on the day of the wedding. She is very good at responding to emails and phone calls and helps with all the questions you might have. She has a great decorating eye, and the venue is all inclusive for the BEST price you can imagine. She has a great outdoor ceremony location in a little field/yard, and then amazing right next to it, which is so beautiful and rustic, and yet can be dressed up so easily. Everyone told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been too. Though we did a lot of the creative ideas and decorating on our own, we have Mike and LuAnne and Birdsong Barn to thank for so much of that!