Bill Scheivert Disc Jockey Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have nothing but great things to say about Bill! I found him on WeddingWire, and I booked him based on his rave reviews. I would agree with other reviewers that Bill was quick to respond to questions, professional, and flexible. Bill provided a helpful template to fill out for music preferences, and he had no problem finding all the songs on our must-play list. Bill also contracted a piano player for us to play at cocktail hour. He did a great job of introducing the wedding party without talking too much. I also thought he did an awesome job of picking music at the beginning of dancing to get everyone out on the dance floor. Overall, we were extremely pleased with having Bill Scheivert as our DJ!

Bill Scheivert Disc Jockey Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Amy, thank you so much for reviewing my services. It was a pleasure working with you. Each review allows potential clients to see that I am committed to providing excellent service on a consistent and ongoing basis, and I look forward to continued success. If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to call.
All the Best, Bill Scheivert.

Services Used: DJ

Bill was great! He was very personable and friendly. He also always got back to me in a timely fashion. He allowed us to have a custom playlist and we loved his style of announcing people.

Shannon
Recently Married

We had Bill as our DJ for our wedding on July 18th, 2015. Bill did a fantastic job! He made the whole planning process easy! He played all of the songs we wanted and our reception was a blast! He kept the dance floor occupied throughout the whole night. He has a great voice that fills the room during announcements. He has such a fun personality! He worked with us and we were able to customize our songs and even had two slow dances where my husband and I had the dance floor by ourselves! We enjoyed all of our special moments! We danced all night and so did our family and friends! We would recommend Bill to anyone for any event!

Tiffany S.
06/06/2015

My wife and I loved having Bill as our DJ. We got married on June 6, 2015. What made our wedding planning difficult was that we live in Virginia but were married in Delaware. Bill made the music end very easy, even though were were a couple states away the whole time. Whatever we asked Bill to do, he did. He was very easy going with special entrance that we requested. He even worked with my wife's dad and allowed him to play a few songs with his band during the reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. He played everything we asked him to, while mixing in some different songs for the older crowd. Thanks Bill for helping make our wedding reception a night to remember!!

Services Used: DJ

A major part of any wedding ceremony hinges on the work of the DJ. The DJ needs to understand what the bride and groom want, needs to understand an entire room of guests and get a feel for their energy, and most importantly, the DJ is in charge of making the evening a “party.”

Bill Scheivert did all of those things and made our party the most exciting evening of our lives to this point. We both judge weddings by how much dancing goes on at the reception and how late the guests stay out on the dance floor. Thanks to Bill’s expertise, the dance floor was never empty, and the dance floor was still packed as the final song played over the speakers.

Dealing with Bill was always a pleasure as well. Making payments, selecting our songs, planning entrances, etc. Everything was quick and easy, which is exactly what a couple needs while preparing for the biggest day of their lives. We had enough confidence in Bill that instead of laying out 50 songs we “had to have,” we more or less did the bare minimum and left the playlist up to him, and we have no regrets in that decision. That is what a great DJ is all about.

As a bonus, Bill also provided some lighting which showed our named on the wall with some decorative design around it. We picked this from a catalogue that he provided which gave us a number of great options to find that perfect lighting. Almost every single person we spoke with commented on how great this display looked. We agreed completely with them, and are looking forward to seeing them in our pictures.

Thank you, Bill, for providing the soundtrack to the start of our journey, for letting us steal your microphone more than a few times, for your professionalism and for the excellent job you did on our wedding day.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bill was awesome! Never saw more people dancing at a wedding before in my life and I'm proud to say it was my wedding!!!'

Services Used: DJ

Working with Bill for our wedding this past Saturday was a pleasure. Bill was so easy to work with and answered any email or question I had within hours, which was extremely reassuring during the stressful planning times. The planning forms that Bill provides makes choosing the music so easy & fun. We also used the photobooth provided by Bill. It was a huge hit with our guests & we love the scrapbook & DVD we got at the end of our reception. We highly recommend working with Bill!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Starke
Recently Married

Bill was a pleasure to work with! His communication was quick, effective and to the point and he was flexible, open minded, patient and fairly priced. He provided us with personalized ceremony, cocktail and reception music and worked in several important factors to us that are not typical at a wedding. He kept the guests dancing, knew how to make everyone comfortable and had just the right timing with his humor. Everyone loves him and so did we! He also created our gobo sign and custom created it to our liking. We cannot say enough good things about Bill and how professional he was!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Bill Scheivert made my life so much easier when it came to wedding music for my special day. He was super responsive to all emails throughout the process. Super flexible when it comes to the songs played - you just fill out simple forms online a week before the wedding with must-plays and requests, could not be easier (and I really appreciated that during the chaos of wedding planning!). He also did our ceremony music, and there was complimentary lighting with the DJ set up. Looked beautiful and fit right in with our room's decor.

Lastly, we used his photo booth services. It's a little higher priced than those you can find on Groupon deals but WELL WORTH the extra cost. The photo booth is fully staffed throughout the night and has top of the line quality pictures. Comes with all the bells and whistles - costumes/props and a scrapbook. At the end of the night, you receive a disk with ALL photos from the booth and a beautiful personalized scrapbook that everyone had signed. We are so pleased that we ended up upgrading to the photo booth and recommend everyone does the same.

We used Bill for DJ services, lighting and photobooth rental at our wedding reception. We could not be more pleased, he was professional and a great master of ceremonies. Bill gave the party a great mix of music that the whole crowd enjoyed (not an easy task since our wedding was large and I had given him very specific requests to play no line dances). If youre ready to get your wedding party started, Bill Scheivert is your man!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bill was on time, responded to our questions promptly, was incredibly nice, and played a great range of music for the event. Everyone was really satisfied, and we'd definitely recommend his services.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Brendan
10/05/2014

Fantastic DJ who knew how to keep the party going for the entire reception. His choice in music was great and knew what types of music to play at certain times. He played everything that we requested for special moments during the ceremony and reception and was able to play everything at the correct time with little instruction. Everything went really smooth with Bill from the time we met him until we parted ways after the reception.

Services Used: DJ

Bill is a consummate professional and a talented DJ-- he did everything we asked and everyone was dancing and having a great time throughout our entire wedding! He did a great job making announcements and introducing our speakers.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

You know the best way to know you got a great DJ? You are not thinking about what he is doing and yet the dance floor is always full. We had a great experience. He listened to our requests and managed to fit them all in. We had guests from 5 to 85 and they all danced.
The photo booth was a big hit. It was a large format system and as many as 8 people managed to get into one picture. The line was often 3 or 4 deep waiting for a turn. The scrap book was a great keepsake. Better than any guest book.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

For this review, I feel the need to start from the beginning. I was in the market for a wedding DJ and put out a request for recommendations on Facebook. I received a lot of suggestions so I did the due diligence of calling the first DJ a friend recommended.

Bill was the first person on the list and I knew he was THE DJ for my wedding right after our first phone conversation. I had such a good feeling and was finally getting exciting amid all the wedding planning havoc.

We went through Bill for our DJ, lighting and photo booth and couldn’t have been happier with his services. His prices are very reasonable and his quick responses and insight were truly appreciated throughout the planning process. He also makes building a suggested song list seamless by using is online site to browse through music.

Our ceremony was outside and Bill provided the music and sound system as well. When it came to the reception, Bill knew the right music to play at the right time to keep guests up and dancing. Our favorite memory from our wedding was how much fun we had dancing with all of our loved ones under one roof.

The lighting was perfect. Our venue was on the river overlooking the Ben Franklin Bridge. Bill’s set up illuminated all the right places without taking away from the waterfront view.

The photo booth was a hit with guests. Bill’s crew set it up without disturbing dinner and soon after it was occupied until the very end. At the end of the night, we walked away with a scrapbook with pictures and notes from our guests and a CD which included all of the photos taken at the booth during the wedding.

I'm still hearing from my friends and family that our wedding was one of the best weddings they've been to. The next time I see a friend put out a request for DJ recommendations, I will most certainly refer Bill. Again, my husband and I couldn't have been happier with Bill’s services and are looking forward to the next event we can hire Bill to be our DJ.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bill Schievert did an excellent job as our wedding DJ. He played a great mix of songs that had everyone dancing, was able to get in our requested songs while still having variety for everyone, followed my instructions perfectly, and did a great job emceeing. He even gave the best man speech advice! I would highly recommend Bill to any of my friends getting married and would use him again if the opportunity presented itself. You can have confidence that your wedding will go well with Bill as your DJ. He is one of the best in the business!