Bill Broere Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It took at least 2 to 3 months for us to decide on a photographer because we were not impressed with what we had seen. Once we found Bill Broere Photography, we were sold. It was truly a pleasure working with Bill and Lauren. They are very professional and their work is AMAZING!
Some of my wedding pictures look so good they almost look like they are photoshopped, but they are REAL! Bill has an eye for unique shots that when in the moment I did not realize what he was trying to achieve, but once I saw the final image all I could do was say "WOW"! We are extremely happy with our wedding pictures and would recommend Bill Broere Photography over and over again. Thank you Bill!

Profile Picture
Amanda Record
1+ year ago

Mr. Broere did our engagement pictures and we LOVED them. He was so fun to work with and really made the experience a great one. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and made it feel as though it was just the two of us there. We would our pictures back very soon after and he had lots of ordering options. The quality of the pictures are incredible. We are still swooning over them! We actually have hired him again for our NC reception (we were married in Canada). We would have booked him for our big day, but he was already booked! He is AMAZING!

Services Used: Photography

Words cannot describe how pleased I am with every picture Bill has ever taken. Starting with my sisters senior portraits in 2000 and 2001, followed by my senior portraits in 2005 and finally my wedding in 2012 my family and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Bill Broere Photography. The quality and detail of his pictures are like no other, friends are continuously saying that his photos are the best they have ever seen. The photo shoots are lots of fun... He is able to capture you in the most beautiful of ways all while you are having a blast, not to mention you feel like a celebrity! I guarantee you will not find a better photographer than Bill!

Profile Picture
Douglas Sampson
1 Review
2+ years ago

For about 29 years, Bill Broere has been part of our daughter's lives. What means more to a young lady than their class photos in a year-book? While VERY important, the answer is their wedding photos. Bill was there for both. Maria and I hired Bill to shoot both of our daughter's weddings on 04/24/2010 & 12/01/11, respectively. Both were destination weddings. Bill is a masterful photographer as he has a unique ability and vision to catch the most impossible shots. So many now married couples have consistently asked us "Bill got that shot? He included all of this in your package? Are you kidding me"? I am confident you understand what they are really saying. Bill is an honorable man, someone who exceeds expectation, and someone who has earned his way into our family. We greatly value Bill's highly professional work. Douglas Sampson 336-454-6277 / mdouglassampson@gmail.com

Services Used: Photography

I can not say enough good things about Bill Broere. I had the most difficult time finding a photographer that I really liked. A friend recommended him to me and I am so glad she did. Our wedding pictures are phenomenal. He was so great to work with and made us feel so comfortable. He's VERY experienced and it really shows in his work. He was my favorite vendor to work with and really made our day special. He did our engagement pictures, Bridal portraits and also our wedding. He captured the whole day perfectly. Every time I look at our pictures, I feel like I am re-living the day over again. Please call him and set up an appointment to see his work, I promise you will not be disappointed. I will definitely use him in the future.

Services Used: Photography

My husband, Will and I got married in October 2010 and had Bill Broere do our wedding photography, as well as our engagement and bridal sessions. We couldn't have had a better experience working with him. Our pictures came out beautifully! Bill listens and really gets to know you as a couple and really captures your love story in pictures. I was surprised to see some of the pictures/moments he captured because I never really saw him anywhere (him and his daughter, Lauren were like ghosts!) and I thought to myself, "Man, I hope they got a picture of that!" Well, they did! They captured some of the most beautiful and precious moments of the best day of my life. After all is over, you are so anxious to see your album put together and Bill gets it to you in a very timely manner. There are several packages offered at different price points so it can work with any bridal budget. The only thing I can remotely complain about is that there were too many pictures to narrow down to put in our album...they were all so great! Bill is a busy and successful photographer, but when you work with him, it feels like you are the only bride he is working with the...he focuses entirely on you and your day. I would absolutely recommend Bill to anyone! He is wonderful!

-Bethany Penland

Services Used: Photography

Bill was very professional and friendly, with a welcoming personality. Bill takes exellent photos & captures moments in artistic ways to tell a story without saying a word. During our engagement shoot Bill chose perfect locations, advised us on what to wear, and worked with us to bring out the inner character of each look we shot. As for our wedding Bill & Lauren were fabulous. There was no doubt in our minds that Bill would capture the moments we treasure so dearly from that day. It was a blessing to have had Bill as our photographer & we will use him again may we ever have any photography needs!

Services Used: Photography

My name is Kristin Dailey. Bill took fabulous picture for me and my husband Michael.
Bill is so nice to work with and very professional. We loved every picture. Bill truly captured all of our special moments. Bill also did our engagement shoot and my bridal shoot! Everything with Bill exceeds our expectations. I would highly recommend Bill to capture all your wedding memories!
~Kristin Dailey

Services Used: Photography

We would not have considered another photographer than Bill. I have known Bill since I was 18 years old, when he shot my senior year photos. Both of my sisters used Bill for their wedding photographs and with the beauty of his shots, professionalism, and quality of moments he captures, we were very very pleased. He knew our interests were not in photo journalism and he provided us with a life time of moments caught on film. His capacity to capture light is truly what sets him apart from other photographers. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

The pictures are amazing! We had such a difficult time finding a photographer, but I knew that we wanted Bill because his pictures looked more like us. We kept trying to find someone else because of budget limitations, but finally went back to Bill.

Services Used: Photography

Bill and his daughter, Lauren, are WONDERFUL!!! We could not have chosen a better photographer and we have over 1600 pictures to choose from and to save forever! Bill has several packages to choose from that range in price but we got the highest package! He is worth every penny and was the best part of our wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

Bill Broere is extremely talented and offers a personalized service to each wedding. He has an amazing eye and ability to catch the special moments of the day..not simply the staged shots. The pictures from our wedding our timeless and I highly recommend him.