Bigg Romeo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give more than 5/5 stars I would. Franco the band leader is awesome- he's personable, considerate, hilarious, and professional. The passion that he has for the band is so clear from talking with him, seeing him perform, and his pictures and posts on social media. Yes we are facebook and instagram friends! My husband and I and our families saw the band perform last summer after we had booked with them just to see what we were in for. We knew from the first song that our wedding was going to be rockin! We went up to introduce ourselves and he knew exactly who we were when we said our names. Our expectations were met and exceeded at our reception. The energy in the room was insane, and everyone danced the entire night. The caterer actually had to ask the band to take an early break because no one wanted to sit down to eat dinner! Our favorite part was the last song of the night- Franco knew that I was bummed about missing the Taylor Swift concert that was happening the same night (because we are facebook friends), so he surprised us by inviting my husband and I to sing "Shake it Off" on stage! It was such as fun experience and made us feel like celebrities. We are excited to continue seeing the band in action at different bars and casinos in the area for as long as they are performing. We decided to splurge on a band even though DJs are much cheaper, but it was so worth the cost. Every guest commented on how amazing the band was and several people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. So much love!

Recently Married

Either at a bar or playing a black tie wedding, This band rocks!!! They keep EVERYONE dancing!!! Nobody sits when these folks are playing!!! Love that they hace a horn section, and love the fact that everyone sings. Love "Crabby" and Baba's voices!!!! Working with Franco makes everything so easy!!! They play EVERYTHING. From Sinatra to Bruno Mars, from the Temptations to Bell Biv Devoe to Billy Joel. They even learned a couple of songs for us AND they even accompanied me while I sang 'At Last' to my husband.
Hiring a band, especially one like Bigg Romeo is one of the 3 big things I wanted to definitely do for our wedding.
I'm a classically trained musician... A cellist at that. I've been playing wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours for 18 years. I've seen and heard it all. And I gotta tell ya - DJ's can be ok, decent at best. Other bands are good, but nobody really dances that much. A 9 piece band that's as professional and spectacular band like this one takes your wedding go from 'ehh... it was nice' to (and I quote of of the many guests' messages to me) "By the way: your wedding was THE BEST EFFING WEDDING we've ever been to!!! You guys need to have another one REALLY SOON!!!!"
Book this band. You will be thanking me you did!!!
Thank you, Bigg Romeo!!!! Without your energy, talent and entertainment our wedding would have been another 'vanilla' wedding at The Ben.

Recently Married

Bigg Romeo made our wedding the best wedding ever!! The guests are still talking about our wedding because of them! I didn't want the traditional boring wedding music, I wanted everyone to remember our wedding as the "BEST WEDDING" they have ever been too. Because of Bigg Romeo the band and especially Franco, they truly made my day the day I will never forget. They even let my Father in law, a former musician, play the drums which had the crowd going wild. The dance floor was packed the whole night!!!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

My husband and I are so happy that Bigg Romeo performed at our wedding! 3 years before we got married, they played his sister's wedding, and we loved dancing with them again 3 years later! Not only did they play great music, they were flexible and committed to making the night everything we wanted it to be. They worked so well with the basic criteria I gave them (some old stuff, some new stuff, no country), and rocked the house! We had one very special song request, which the band had to learn prior to our wedding. Not only did they deliver on this request, they exceeded my expectations and brought so much talent and energy to the performance! They really are willing to go above and beyond to accommodate their clients and are also very honest. We had another minor family request (a Jewish tradition - not the hora!), and Franco was really truthful with me about what he thought about it and how we should make it work. He was 100% right and I'm glad I listened to him! Finally, it's important for me to point out that our dance floor was FULL all night. Our guests of all ages all had a blast! Thank you Franco & your team for giving us a night we'll never forget!

Services Used: Band

Bigg Romeo was absolutely fantastic at our wedding. We like alot of different types of music and the band exceeded our expectations with their talent! They played a variety that appealed to everyone at our party. After the wedding we got so many phone calls about how amazing Bigg Romeo is. The band had our guests up the entire night dancing to amazing music. Franco is so easy to work with, he truly wanted to make our wedding everything we wanted it to be. I can't say enough about Bigg Romeo. I recommend them to any couple, we felt very lucky to have chosen such a special band!

stephanie
08/16/2014

I had a great experience working with Franco and Bigg Romeo. They put on a show that my friends and family are still talking about. They even learned a special dance for my dad and me. It helped make the night really special. I hope we get to see them again soon!

Services Used: Band

I really don't even know where to begin! Bigg Romeo was probably the best decision I made regarding my entire wedding. I saw them play at Parx Casino and the entire room was dancing and having a blast. I knew then that I had to have them for my big day. Franco called me almost as soon as I reached out online and we began the planning. He was very attentive to all of my needs and made sure all of my questions were answered. He was even there to help me with planning questions not regarding the music. Talk about customer service! They treat their brides and grooms like family.

On my wedding day, Bigg Romeo made the party. Yeah, the food and venue were great, too, but Bigg Romeo is what made the night memorable. Everyone was up and dancing. People were raving about them as I walked around and greeted my guests. I can't even count how many times people said, "This band is amazing!" If the guests didn't say it to me, it was because they were too busy having an incredible time on the dance floor.

It has been almost three months since the wedding and the thing I remember most about the day was the band. My friends are still commenting on how much they danced and how the band made their night. Bigg Romeo is definitely the best decision I made involving my wedding.

Mia
07/12/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Bigg Romeo. Franco was amazing to work with and made the whole planning process easy and very fun! This band is awesome! And so talented. People could not get over how great my wedding music was. I am getting calls and emails about the band and already have two friends considering using them now. They came to lancaster for my wedding and were early. They set up, did a sound check, and were ready before the necessary time. I knew Franco had it under control so never once did I worry or stress about our music. He even played my favorite country songs!!! You cannot go wrong with this band!!!! You will be so glad you used them. My wedding was so much fun because of them and so many people are continuing to compliment this wedding band. Trust me- use Bigg Romeo!! I can't wait to go see them play again soon. I highly recommend .

Services Used: Band

We hired Bigg Romeo for our June 2014 wedding and couldn't be happier with them! We signed our contract with Bigg Romeo almost two years before our wedding date and throughout the planning process Franco was attentive to our every want/need and we became good friends with him along the way. Everything on the wedding day was executed perfectly and we had the absolute best time of our lives at our reception, and we received so many compliments from our guests about how great Bigg Romeo was! In short, they are AWESOME! If you are looking for a wedding band, stop your search now and hire them. You will not be disappointed and it will be one of the best decisions you can make :)

Services Used: Band

Franco was the biggest help during the entire wedding planning process. He recommended our photographers, which we absolutely LOVED (32 counties, check them out) and was always available to offer his opinion and advice for any questions we had (most of which were non music related). He really just went above and beyond and blew way past any expectations we had. The band did an amazing job of stripping down a Killers song for us for our first dance. And of course they ROCKED the house the entire night. Everyone loved them and had a great time....especially the bride and groom :)

debbie
04/06/2014

Bigg Romeo literally made both ours & our guests' night! Our wedding would not have been as perfect if it wasn't for the members of Bigg Romeo. Moreover, they were so impressively kind & legitimately excited for us whenever we'd go & see them play. They have not only a ridiculous talent in singing, music & performing, they do a beyond magnificent job making you feel like you're a friend! That warmth excuded throughout the whole night! Our guests are *still* talking about what an incredibly fun time they had at our wedding! we thank Bigg Romeo!!!

Services Used: Band

They were awesome. Franco went above and beyond to make sure our reception was fabulous. Guests have been going out of their way to call my husband and our parents to tell them how awesome Bigg Romeo was!

Leslie
01/25/2014

They are the best-everyone said how much fun our wedding was. Franco is super responsive and just overall GREAT!

1+ year ago

They were awesome, so fun and easy to work with!

Services Used: Band

Bigg Romeo was awesome they really get the party rocking. Not only are they great musicians, they are full of personality. They really made my night special by learning and performing a not well known song that holds a lot of meaning to my husband and I for our first dance.

Maria
10/19/2013

Absolutely outstanding!!! Franco is by far the best band leader to work with for your wedding day. He was by our side with every step of planning out music. He was able to blend our Greek band with his band it worked out perfect. I wouldn't have asked for a better band than them. Our dance floor was packed the while night with all ages! Our friends and family are still taking about how wonderful they were! Do yourself a favor and call them today!