BigFoot DJs

BigFoot DJs

Favorite
Port Huron, MI
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
07/11/2015

Chris N. did an amazing job and was great to work with through the planning process. The client site made it easy to communicate and plan the songs and timeline for the ceremony and reception. He really went above and beyond and I would recommend Chris to dj at any wedding!

Recently Married

Mike was excellent! He was very responsive, played great music (including all our requests), his website for planning is great. Overall an excellent experience!

Recently Married

Tim was just awesome as our DJ, he kept the night running smoothly and it helped us big time. During the planning phase of it he always helped us if we had questions. Recommend him highly.

Services Used: DJ

Chris was an amazing DJ and we would recommend him and the company Bigfoot DJ's to anyone. Although he got lost he still made it there in time and had everything set up and ready to go by the time our ceremony started. We got married on a cliff overlooking lake Huron and he was able to supply the music that we needed for that and then make it back to the reception hall to setup for our arrival. My guests had nothing but amazing comments to say about him and how he kept the party going ;)

Services Used: DJ

Chris was our DJ. We had a great time. Read the reviews about him- they are pretty spot on. He definitely knows the music to play to get people dancing. I tried to have a little too much control over the music played and when I relinquished some of that control the day-of, that's when people started dancing. Oh, and if you're like my husband and I and don't like line-dancing songs- just do them! The guests LOVE them... I just don't understand...

Kelli
10/12/2013

We absolutely loved BigFoot DJs! They were so professional, yet fun! They kept everyone on the dance floor from the second dinner was eaten until after the venue was to close. They are extremely accommodating and flexible. We would definitely choose them again if we are ever in need of a DJ service.

2+ years ago

Tim made our big day very special.

2+ years ago

Mike was great to work with through the planning. He was also easily accessible by phone, e-mail, or text. Chris was our DJ for the nights and put on a good show. He even taught the guests dance moves.

Services Used: DJ

Our dj was Chris and he was awesome! He went above and beyond when I was struggling with ceremony music and sent me a bunch of songs to listen to. The wedding itself was one big party and there were always people filling up the dance floor! Chris and Bigfoot did a great job and I would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: DJ

I had the best DJ in the world for my wedding. He took care of the ceremony and reception and had me dancing till the wee hours of the morning. I would highly recommend these guys.

Services Used: DJ

It was a great event, and the music was awesome. There was some fumbles in the ceremony when the music ended too soon before the flower girls came out, and he did forget the print out of the schedule/music list. But besides that it was great.

Services Used: DJ

Awesome DJ. Really made our wedding great. Amazing pre-wedding online form to pick songs wanted. He keep the dance floor packed the entire wedding! Chris was a great guy very nice to work with and very professional. he was recomend from my best man who had at his wedding and I would also recomend to anyone! Big Foot DJ's and Chris N. is definately the way to go!

2+ years ago

What can I say, Tim drove 3 hours to the other side of the state to make our big day perfect.

Services Used: DJ

Bigfoot Dj's was amazing. Chris definitely knew what he was doing and did a great job reading the crowd. We still have people commenting on how awesome of a dj we had. Would definitely recommend to any one looking for a great dj.

Services Used: DJ

I don't even know where to begin, or how to explain my experience with Tim at Bigfoot DJ's. I was so afraid that, because we're lesbians we would have a hard time finding someone in our area who would work with us. From our very first meeting with him, he was amazing. He made us feel so comfortable and welcome. Prior to the wedding, he was very helpful with any questions we had regarding not only the music/DJ portion, but anything about the wedding in general.

The reception was incredible. There were a few timing issues with the wedding party, but Tim just rolled with the punches. He was able to keep everything moving along smoothly once we arrived, and when there were few things added last minute, he did them without a complaint or argument. He made our night perfect.

I would highly recommend Tim or any of the other DJ's from Bigfoot. They are a wonderful group of people and anyone who has the privilege of working with them will not regret hiring them for their event.

4.7

Great DJ! We had so many compliments from our guests about how great the music was! Three weeks have passed from out wedding date, and we still are hearing great things!