BigFoot DJs

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was an amazing DJ and we would recommend him and the company Bigfoot DJ's to anyone. Although he got lost he still made it there in time and had everything set up and ready to go by the time our ceremony started. We got married on a cliff overlooking lake Huron and he was able to supply the music that we needed for that and then make it back to the reception hall to setup for our arrival. My guests had nothing but amazing comments to say about him and how he kept the party going ;)
Wedding: 08/16/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was our DJ. We had a great time. Read the reviews about him- they are pretty spot on. He definitely knows the music to play to get people dancing. I tried to have a little too much control over the music played and when I relinquished some of that control the day-of, that's when people started dancing. Oh, and if you're like my husband and I and don't like line-dancing songs- just do them! The guests LOVE them... I just don't understand...
Wedding: 05/04/2014

Kelli 2 Reviews
We absolutely loved BigFoot DJs! They were so professional, yet fun! They kept everyone on the dance floor from the second dinner was eaten until after the venue was to close. They are extremely accommodating and flexible. We would definitely choose them again if we are ever in need of a DJ service.
Wedding: 10/12/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Tim made our big day very special.

Private User 6 Reviews
Mike was great to work with through the planning. He was also easily accessible by phone, e-mail, or text. Chris was our DJ for the nights and put on a good show. He even taught the guests dance moves.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our dj was Chris and he was awesome! He went above and beyond when I was struggling with ceremony music and sent me a bunch of songs to listen to. The wedding itself was one big party and there were always people filling up the dance floor! Chris and Bigfoot did a great job and I would definitely recommend them!
Wedding: 06/29/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was a great event, and the music was awesome. There was some fumbles in the ceremony when the music ended too soon before the flower girls came out, and he did forget the print out of the schedule/music list. But besides that it was great.
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the best DJ in the world for my wedding. He took care of the ceremony and reception and had me dancing till the wee hours of the morning. I would highly recommend these guys.
Wedding: 06/22/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
What can I say, Tim drove 3 hours to the other side of the state to make our big day perfect.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Awesome DJ. Really made our wedding great. Amazing pre-wedding online form to pick songs wanted. He keep the dance floor packed the entire wedding! Chris was a great guy very nice to work with and very professional. he was recomend from my best man who had at his wedding and I would also recomend to anyone! Big Foot DJ's and Chris N. is definately the way to go!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bigfoot Dj's was amazing. Chris definitely knew what he was doing and did a great job reading the crowd. We still have people commenting on how awesome of a dj we had. Would definitely recommend to any one looking for a great dj.
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin, or how to explain my experience with Tim at Bigfoot DJ's. I was so afraid that, because we're lesbians we would have a hard time finding someone in our area who would work with us. From our very first meeting with him, he was amazing. He made us feel so comfortable and welcome. Prior to the wedding, he was very helpful with any questions we had regarding not only the music/DJ portion, but anything about the wedding in general.

The reception was incredible. There were a few timing issues with the wedding party, but Tim just rolled with the punches. He was able to keep everything moving along smoothly once we arrived, and when there were few things added last minute, he did them without a complaint or argument. He made our night perfect.

I would highly recommend Tim or any of the other DJ's from Bigfoot. They are a wonderful group of people and anyone who has the privilege of working with them will not regret hiring them for their event.
Wedding: 05/18/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great DJ! We had so many compliments from our guests about how great the music was! Three weeks have passed from out wedding date, and we still are hearing great things!
Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My experience with BigFoot DJs was great. I was planning my wedding from out of town, and Mike was easy to communicate with via phone and email. I had originally requested one of their female DJs, but the girls were not available the evening of my event. Everything worked out okay though, as our DJ, Chris, was personable and obviously very comfortable DJ'ing weddings. I also used him for our ceremony + cocktail hour music. In fact, my musically-inclined sister actually put together a flash drive of classical pieces to be used for this, and Chris had no problem following her instructions for the processional, recessional, and cocktail hour pieces. He even complimented her taste in classical music. If you are looking for a DJ company that is flexible and easy to work with, I recommend BigFoot DJs.
Wedding: 11/09/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I was referred to this company by a coworker and I was so glad that I went with them! I have never hired a service like this before and they made it so easy to plan everything on my own schedule. I never felt like I didn't know what I was doing. Their online planning worksheet made everything super simple and made it nearly impossible to forget anything. Our DJ, Chris, was always very professional and open to ideas. In addition, he was very easy to contact and always responded promptly. At our reception, he was an expert at reading the crowd and keeping the party going. He never let it die.

Most importantly, I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen a DJ be able to get everyone (literally) in the room on the dance floor at one time. He not only did that, but he KEPT them there for a measurable amount of time! He did a fabulous job and I'd recommend him to others.

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Tim and Mike made our reception very memorible.The services they offer are some of best deals you would want with youre big day.Tim our DJ was top notch never was the dance floor not packed.Mike did the photobooth and was very freindly and made it just as fun. Book with this company NOW!!!!
 810-320-9557
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire