Big D's Limo

• Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

We had a group for a wine tour. The driver got lost 2 times which wasted our time and money. We got locked out of our limo bus. The driver got locked out so we were stuck. The president would not even compensate us for the entire time we were locked out. It was over an hour and 15 mins in very cold weather. We had to go back inside a winery we already finished.. We were not able to finish our tour as we ran out of time. We were not compensated for the time the driver was lost. I emailed the company ... I was sure they would rectify this. WRONG. They did not even after several emails. They offered to refund one hour. That did not even cover the time locked out. What about the wrong turns? They are a bit cheaper than other Limo companies in the area but this was NOT worth losing all the time and planning we lost. We can not get this time back...our friend's moved to Raleigh. I would have gladly paid more to have a complete tour. The worst part is I understand things happen.... I do NOT understand a company not rectifying a situation. That bothered me more than getting lost or locked out !! NOT WORTH IT. FIRST NEGATIVE REVIEW I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY 40 YEARS.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

DO NOT USE THIS LIMO COMPANY. As soon as the limo driver showed up we got on the bus and it was freezing. We asked to turn the heat up and she said well were having an issue with the heat its not working and we dont have another limo for use today. I had to contact the company myself, and by the time we left it was 45 minutes after our departure time (I was paying for). The guy ended up meeting us and fixing it. That was great. 3 hours into having the limo, the driver says I think I counted the money wrong, and I am 100$ short. Extremely unprofessional about it. We get back clean the bus for them and then on Monday I get a $120 charge to my card. No one called, I was never notified my card was going to be used. I called and the extremely rude women on the phone explained that wether you go over 15 minutes they charge $120. I said I was not notified and explained why we were late from the start was not our problem. She then decided to have a fight with me about what I signed on my contract. Every hour late they charge $120. We were not an hour late and we were held up due to there unprofessionalism and not having the bus working properly. Then proceeded to hang up on me. I highly do NOT RECOMMEND Big D's terrible limo service.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

We used Big D's Limos for the transportation of our wedding party and then a shuttle for our guests to the wedding venue. They were great in picking up both sides of the wedding party and taking us to the location for pictures. However, when I set up the shuttle with the coordinator, she said that we would be able to have the shuttle go to various locations throughout the lake but the driver refused to go to some of these locations to pick up guests.

If you are looking for a more standard, single service transportation for your wedding, this would be a good choice but I think the complication of having one limo serve as a ride for the wedding party and then a shuttle was confusing, and lost in translation between the central coordination office and the driver.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Big D's for shuttle service for our out-of-town guests.

I didn't know until a friend took pictures but the shuttle (held 28 people) was so cool! I'm kind of jealous they got to ride in it! The shuttle was on-time and ran as requested!

Big D's was awesome even as I kept making changes to the times for the shuttle. Very nice people!

Just don't call them during lunchtime - they are a bit hard to get a hold of!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Big D's Limo arrived on time and was very clean and professional! Our wedding party had a very nice, smooth ride from the ceremony venue to the reception.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with the quality of service and the vehicle we received. We had a large white limo-bus, which easily fit the entire wedding party and parents. It was clean, arrived on time, and was exactly what we wanted. This bus was large enough for me to stand up on the way to the church so that my dress did not get wrinkled. Thanks Big D's!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Big D's was great! The driver let my mom sit in the front since there wasn't any more room left in the back. There was a cold bottle of champaign and clean glasses and even bottles of water! He drove us around until the time we paid for, no rushing. Very professional. Would absolutely recommend!

• Wedding: 06/27/2009