Reviews (5)

Sort By:

4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5
We used Big D's Limos for the transportation of our wedding party and then a shuttle for our guests to the wedding venue. They were great in picking up both sides of the wedding party and taking us to the location for pictures. However, when I set up the shuttle with the coordinator, she said that we would be able to have the shuttle go to various locations throughout the lake but the driver refused to go to some of these locations to pick up guests.

If you are looking for a more standard, single service transportation for your wedding, this would be a good choice but I think the complication of having one limo serve as a ride for the wedding party and then a shuttle was confusing, and lost in translation between the central coordination office and the driver.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Big D's for shuttle service for our out-of-town guests.

I didn't know until a friend took pictures but the shuttle (held 28 people) was so cool! I'm kind of jealous they got to ride in it! The shuttle was on-time and ran as requested!

Big D's was awesome even as I kept making changes to the times for the shuttle. Very nice people!

Just don't call them during lunchtime - they are a bit hard to get a hold of!

Wedding: 09/28/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Big D's Limo arrived on time and was very clean and professional! Our wedding party had a very nice, smooth ride from the ceremony venue to the reception.
Wedding: 05/26/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with the quality of service and the vehicle we received. We had a large white limo-bus, which easily fit the entire wedding party and parents. It was clean, arrived on time, and was exactly what we wanted. This bus was large enough for me to stand up on the way to the church so that my dress did not get wrinkled. Thanks Big D's!
Wedding: 07/16/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Big D's was great! The driver let my mom sit in the front since there wasn't any more room left in the back. There was a cold bottle of champaign and clean glasses and even bottles of water! He drove us around until the time we paid for, no rushing. Very professional. Would absolutely recommend!
Wedding: 06/27/2009