Reviews (4)

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Big D's for shuttle service for our out-of-town guests.

I didn't know until a friend took pictures but the shuttle (held 28 people) was so cool! I'm kind of jealous they got to ride in it! The shuttle was on-time and ran as requested!

Big D's was awesome even as I kept making changes to the times for the shuttle. Very nice people!

Just don't call them during lunchtime - they are a bit hard to get a hold of!

Wedding: 09/28/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Big D's Limo arrived on time and was very clean and professional! Our wedding party had a very nice, smooth ride from the ceremony venue to the reception.
Wedding: 05/26/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with the quality of service and the vehicle we received. We had a large white limo-bus, which easily fit the entire wedding party and parents. It was clean, arrived on time, and was exactly what we wanted. This bus was large enough for me to stand up on the way to the church so that my dress did not get wrinkled. Thanks Big D's!
Wedding: 07/16/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Big D's was great! The driver let my mom sit in the front since there wasn't any more room left in the back. There was a cold bottle of champaign and clean glasses and even bottles of water! He drove us around until the time we paid for, no rushing. Very professional. Would absolutely recommend!
Wedding: 06/27/2009