Big D's Limo

Big D's Limo

Favorite
Auburn, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.5
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married
1.5

We were very disappointed with the service we received from Big D's on our wedding day. To be honest, we were even disappointed leading up to the event. Throughout the prior year, we hired Big D's for 3 other events. That being said, you would think they would offer a discount for our wedding as a token of appreciation for our business, but I actually had to ask them if they could do anything for us. Even so, it was only 10% off. It is VERY difficult to get in touch with them, and I had to hound them the week of my wedding to try to speak with someone to firm up the itinerary. When I finally did speak with someone, the girl mentioned extremely nonchalant that we would not be able to have our trolley the day of the wedding as it was out of service. There was no apology, nor was there a compensation. My husband later called them and they told us they would take $125 off the balance. This was complete garbage because they did no such thing. Again, I must have called them no less that 10 times asking why the $125 was not refunded to my credit card. One person told us that I would have to speak with my credit card company because they issued the refund and would send the paperwork to prove it. No paperwork ever came. It was not until a month after the wedding that we finally spoke with another person who actually did give us the $125 back. I imagine their plan was to bide some time hoping that we would just forgot about it and they would keep their money. Also, the day before the wedding we received a call from our driver who wanted to review our itinerary. This was the last thing I wanted to be doing while I get ready for my rehearsal dinner, especially since I already spoke with someone earlier in the week and he should have been informed. To make matters even worse, he told us he had the wrong start time written down. In summary, they are a total disaster with their administrative skills and customer service. It takes a lot for me to leave someone a poor review, but t

Services Used: Transportation

i used big ds limos for my wedding and they were excellent!!! The driver joe showed up on time in a nice tuxedo. We had a awesome 28 pass white party bus that was fantastic. They had all the disco lights going and when i turned on the radio,omg that thing was loud and clear. When we got out of the church, joe had the red carpet put down. He even shoveled the snow out the way so that he can roll out the carpet. :) I couldnt ask for a better day with big ds limos!!!!!!

0.6

We had a group for a wine tour. The driver got lost 2 times which wasted our time and money. We got locked out of our limo bus. The driver got locked out so we were stuck. The president would not even compensate us for the entire time we were locked out. It was over an hour and 15 mins in very cold weather. We had to go back inside a winery we already finished.. We were not able to finish our tour as we ran out of time. We were not compensated for the time the driver was lost. I emailed the company ... I was sure they would rectify this. WRONG. They did not even after several emails. They offered to refund one hour. That did not even cover the time locked out. What about the wrong turns? They are a bit cheaper than other Limo companies in the area but this was NOT worth losing all the time and planning we lost. We can not get this time back...our friend's moved to Raleigh. I would have gladly paid more to have a complete tour. The worst part is I understand things happen.... I do NOT understand a company not rectifying a situation. That bothered me more than getting lost or locked out !! NOT WORTH IT. FIRST NEGATIVE REVIEW I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY 40 YEARS.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
0.0

DO NOT USE THIS LIMO COMPANY. As soon as the limo driver showed up we got on the bus and it was freezing. We asked to turn the heat up and she said well were having an issue with the heat its not working and we dont have another limo for use today. I had to contact the company myself, and by the time we left it was 45 minutes after our departure time (I was paying for). The guy ended up meeting us and fixing it. That was great. 3 hours into having the limo, the driver says I think I counted the money wrong, and I am 100$ short. Extremely unprofessional about it. We get back clean the bus for them and then on Monday I get a $120 charge to my card. No one called, I was never notified my card was going to be used. I called and the extremely rude women on the phone explained that wether you go over 15 minutes they charge $120. I said I was not notified and explained why we were late from the start was not our problem. She then decided to have a fight with me about what I signed on my contract. Every hour late they charge $120. We were not an hour late and we were held up due to there unprofessionalism and not having the bus working properly. Then proceeded to hang up on me. I highly do NOT RECOMMEND Big D's terrible limo service.

Services Used: Transportation

We used Big D's Limos for the transportation of our wedding party and then a shuttle for our guests to the wedding venue. They were great in picking up both sides of the wedding party and taking us to the location for pictures. However, when I set up the shuttle with the coordinator, she said that we would be able to have the shuttle go to various locations throughout the lake but the driver refused to go to some of these locations to pick up guests.

If you are looking for a more standard, single service transportation for your wedding, this would be a good choice but I think the complication of having one limo serve as a ride for the wedding party and then a shuttle was confusing, and lost in translation between the central coordination office and the driver.

Services Used: Transportation

We used Big D's for shuttle service for our out-of-town guests.

I didn't know until a friend took pictures but the shuttle (held 28 people) was so cool! I'm kind of jealous they got to ride in it! The shuttle was on-time and ran as requested!

Big D's was awesome even as I kept making changes to the times for the shuttle. Very nice people!

Just don't call them during lunchtime - they are a bit hard to get a hold of!

Services Used: Transportation

Big D's Limo arrived on time and was very clean and professional! Our wedding party had a very nice, smooth ride from the ceremony venue to the reception.

Services Used: Transportation

We were very pleased with the quality of service and the vehicle we received. We had a large white limo-bus, which easily fit the entire wedding party and parents. It was clean, arrived on time, and was exactly what we wanted. This bus was large enough for me to stand up on the way to the church so that my dress did not get wrinkled. Thanks Big D's!

Services Used: Transportation

Big D's was great! The driver let my mom sit in the front since there wasn't any more room left in the back. There was a cold bottle of champaign and clean glasses and even bottles of water! He drove us around until the time we paid for, no rushing. Very professional. Would absolutely recommend!