Big City Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kristina and her team were the best ever! She was a blast to work with and the food is literally amazing! You know how you normally go to weddings and usually can anticipate that something will be horrible, that doesn’t happen with Big City Catering. Everything was perfect, all of my guests raved about the food. We had a macaroni and cheese bar and mashed potato bar and it was so fun for us and our guests! We also added an ice cream bar for dessert, instead of cake, and all of our guests said it was the best ice-cream ever! We met with Kristina multiple times before our wedding and she really goes above and beyond. My fiancé and I have become best friends with her after all of our communication and coordination of picking the best food ever for our big day. I wouldn’t even look at any other vendors for catering. Big City wins, hands down. Best food, best people, best everything. You won’t be disappointed at all, your expectations will be highly exceeded if you choose Big City. Thanks Kristina and thank you Big City Catering for making my wedding day the best ever. Oh and definitely get the crab cakes!

Big City Catering responded with the following comments:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I can truly call you + Chris my friends =) Let's keep in touch and hang out next time you're in Orlando!

Xoxo, Kristina

Services Used: Catering

I cannot rave about Big City Catering enough! We are so pleased that we hired them for our caterer. From the beginning, Kristina took excellent care of us and went above and beyond. She was so quick with her responses and even had great recommendations for other vendors and answers to wedding questions that I was unsure about since we did the majority of the planning ourselves. We enjoyed the grand tastings and everyone that worked at Big City was so nice and accommodating throughout our whole planning process. Our wedding was fantastic and the food was delicious. Our guests are still raving about the food that Big City served as well as the service from everyone from the waiters to the bartenders to the chefs. We are so happy with our decision to go with them and we will definitely be using Big City again for any catering needs we have in the future.

Big City Catering responded with the following comments:

It was MORE than a delight working with you + Justin! We'd love to be a part of your next special occasion =)

Services Used: Catering

Although they were a selected only vendor from my venue. I am glad to have had the opportunity to have them cantering my wedding. They offered us a private to meet our needs. The food was exceptional and all my guests complemented us for the choice.

Services Used: Catering

AMAZING! The team at Big City is just wonderful and the food is incredible. My husband and I had several special dietary requests and they did not shy away or even hesitate to create a menu that was truly unique, exactly to our tastes and delicious! We did a station style menu which allowed our guests to pick and choose from a variety of offerings and everyone loved the variety and presentation. When working with Kristina and the Big City team, we felt truly valued, cared for and respected.

Services Used: Catering

I couldn't of chosen a better caterer for my march wedding. they truly went above and beyond with the quality of the food and service. The food was so flavorful when we did the tasting and they delivered the same quality on the day of. Kristina really made me feel comfortable with the process and please do not skimp out on your wedding food, catering is prime and big city made my wedding awesome!! would do it over again and choose them for any other event I have in the future!

Private User
Recently Married

When you sign with Big City they say "welcome to the family." They truly mean it! Such great customer service and the food is outstanding!! They will go above and beyond to make your day special. 100% recommend!

Big City Catering responded with the following comments:

We truly feel all of our clients become a part of our family! We love being a part of such an intimate day for the Bride + Groom. Congrats again!

Services Used: Catering

Our guests are still raving about the food that Big City provided. They definitely know how to do food right! We chose the Simply Southern Buffet and it had many different options to suit everybody's taste, although you can never go wrong with fried chicken. We had the opportunity to meet with Big City and have a private tasting and we couldn't have had a better experience. The owner Tom and the event and service manager Tracy greeted us at the door and escorted us into a private tasting room, complete with a welcome Ashley & Cameron sign. We felt right at home and knew we wouldn't leave disappointed. We got to sample a few items from our menu selection and even got to meet the chef. Chef Thomas was so accommodating and assured us that if we had any suggestions about the food he would be open to them and make any changes we felt necessary. It was so nice to know that we could communicate our wants and needs and have them be taken into consideration and well-executed on the day of our wedding. We also had the great fortune to enjoy the meal after our tasting because we left with leftovers in hand. If you choose Big City your guests will leave the reception happy and content and you will be hearing how good the food is for weeks to come. Thank you so much :)

Services Used: Catering

Amazing food. The people that work there are just as amazing. They are soo friendly. They allowed us to bring some food back to our hotel after our wedding. I would use Big City Catering again. I give them a 10/10

Services Used: Catering

Everything was delicious! The staff was friendly. Would use again!

Tonya
08/17/2014

The food was delicious, the staff was professional and responsive. I would recommend their services for any of your catering needs and occasions.

Services Used: Catering

We loved Big City! Initially we narrowed down our catering choices between Big City and Puff and Stuff. After tastings at both, Big City was the obvious choice. We worked with Kristina, and I loved her! She was so easy to get in touch with and went above and beyond to help us out on our big day. We had a fajita fiesta and our guests kept commenting on how good the food was! I would hands down recommend Big City to anyone looking for flavorful food at a reasonable price and excellent customer service :)

Services Used: Catering

The food and drinks throughout the entire event were amazing. The staff was completely professional throughout the entire event and made sure that everything food wise went smoothly. Big City made sure that as the bride and groom, we were taken care of as well being that we wouldn't have a lot of time to get things for ourselves.

Services Used: Catering

I was truly impressed with Big City Catering. Their prices were reasonable and their customer service is excellent. Kristina answered all of my questions quickly. The day of the wedding, the passed h'orderves were presented with pink flowers on the serving dishes which looked great and matched my wedding perfectly. When it was time to sit down at our sweetheart table, they had our favorite drinks and a plate of h'orderves waiting for us. Even though it was a buffet dinner, Theresa made us both plates and brought them to our table. They used the aqua colored napkins I had picked out on their trays when they were picking up plates and drinks. It's the little touches that really made me impressed. And the food was amazing!! We had tropical h'orderves and for dinner we had tuscan chicken, captain morgan beef, a pasta dish, grilled vegetables, salad... it was all amazing and our guests were really surprised at how good it was (you know, for "wedding food"). If I had to plan another event for some reason, I would not hesitate to have them cater again! I wish I could work with them again.

Private User
03/22/2014

Big City was a pleasure to work with. They accommodated all of my daughter's menu wishes in a professional and helpful manner. They visited the venue twice in anticipation of the event (since they were unfamiliar with the location). They provided ample staff, and every single one was polite, attentive, and gracious! And to top it all off, the food was delicious. Quite a feat when serving 250! Thanks to everyone at Big City for making my daughter's wedding a wonderful event to remember.

Liz
1 Review
03/22/2014

Words fail to convey my absolute LOVE of Big City's delicious food, amazing staff, and all-around superior service. I have worked in the event industry for many years, in many states, and these folks blew me away. They treat everyone like their special event is the company's only event, and no detail is overlooked. It's rare to find such outstanding service AND food at such an affordable price.

Services Used: Catering

You do not need to look further for a catering service than Big City catering. The food was fantastic (we even received the leftovers). The staff were friendly, professional and provided great service. This was our daughter's wedding and we wanted everything to be perfect. Well, that is what is was with Big City Catering. You cannot go wrong using their service. I think the service I most appreciated was their responsiveness to all guests and their overall positive attitude. When people do work they enjoy it shows. Thanks from the mother of the bride!

Kristin C.