Big Beat DJ Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would sing Cory's praises from the mountaintops if I could! From the minute I contacted him, he was warm, professional, courteous and you could tell that he had been in the business for a long time. He came recommended to me by my florist, wedding coordinator and caterer... how could I go wrong?

We gave Cory a pretty lengthy list of songs that we wanted him to play, both through dinner and dancing. Others told me that DJs are typically offended by this behavior, but Cory was so pleasant and sweet, he never made it seem like we were offending his sensibilities. We love our music but wanted someone we could trust to play it, time everything properly, make announcements and most importantly, keep the party going! Cory did all that, and more. Not once was the dance floor empty. We asked him not to take requests, which he honored, and played all of the music that we wanted to hear.

Cory went above and beyond the day of. We requested that he bring two sets of equipment: one for underneath our tent so our guests could have music during dinner, and one for inside our venue for dancing. Knowing how important our music was to us, Cory brought a THIRD set of equipment to set up so our guests could listen during cocktail hour. He was so thoughtful and accommodating! If you want only the best, choose Cory. We could not have been happier!

Services Used: DJ

Cory did an excellent job as DJ at our wedding in Inlet, NY. He was able to read the crowd, played all the songs on our list and then some! We had a FULL dance floor the entire night! It was such a great party and we certainly have Cory to thank!

Profile Picture
Danielle
05/12/2012

Cory was phenomenal! I had not heard his work before, but he blew the crowd away! He took extra time to pronounce names correctly and he had the entire crowd dancing all night long!!

Services Used: DJ

Brenda was awesome she was very informative and added that extra something that we were looking for. Every song (no traditional ones) I wanted she had and gave me feed back on. I enjoyed working with them, and would highly recommend them to every bride.

Services Used: DJ

Big Beat was the best choice for our wedding! They weren't flashy and that's why we hired them. They added so much to our reception! They played only the songs we wanted them to play and were receptive when we asked them not to take requests from our guests. Their demeanor was professional and when we attend other weddings, we find ourselves judging every other DJ to them. They weren't just "Big Beat DJ", they were Brenda and Corey, and they still say hello to us when we see them out and about. We hope to use them again in the future if we have a need for a DJ!

Services Used: DJ

These Djs rock!! They are fun, entertaining, and professional. We were sooo happy with our choice!

Services Used: DJ

We had Cory Cobane do our wedding and he was fabulous. A lot of fun, played great music and was friendly to our guests. My husband and I really had a wonderful time and we were able to get a lot of dancing in!!! Thank you Cory!!

Services Used: DJ

i used big beat for my wedding back in 2006, and they were great, i would use them again for my next special event. the music was very appropriate,and they made sure everybody had a good time ,they werw awesome ,timely did the announcement of the bridal party just great ,i give them them an aa+ i had62 people in my wedding party and 150 guests, my reception was at clib monarch.