Bianca Valentim Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely LOVED working with Bianca Valentim Photography! She is so amazing! She completely understands how to get the best photos of the couple. My fiancé was a little hesitant about taking pictures, she was so amazing and friendly, she put him right at ease and he loved every minute of our photoshoot. And all pictures were sent right on schedule and fast too!! Highly recommend Bianca and her services!!!

Services Used: Photography

Bianca is truly a passionate photographer that has the ability to capture the sprit and beauty of the moment. Her positive energy put us immediately at ease and made for a wonderful experience. She captured great moments we can enjoy forever. I highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

Bianca is an amazing person and an even more amazing photographer! She is so extremely calm and peaceful, and it comes out in her photos and sets everyone around her at ease. We were lucky to have Bianca take some family photos for us and will treasure these forever. She was so flexible with our 1 year old's schedule and unpredictable dog and captured some moments we didn't even know were photo worthy! I cannot recommend her enough for any event you are looking for photos!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Bianca is so great to work with! She is smart, professional, quick, and has an amazing eye for detail.

Services Used: Photography

Where do we begin. Bianca is beyond amazing. Professional, punctual, fabulous disposition and last but most definitely not least, extremely talented. She has a great eye and captures details that are less obvious to most.
We loved working with Bianca and very much look forward to our next session.

Services Used: Photography

Bianca Valentim is the best photographer I have ever worked with! She took the pictures for my sister's 16th birthday so when I had my Sweet Sixteen party in Long Island, NY she was flexible enough to come all the way from Florida to photograph my event. Bianca is extremely creative and her photos are absolutely stunning. She stayed with me all throughout the day from when I was getting hair and makeup done all the way until after the party when we went to another location to take even more pictures. Everyone who sees my album is absolutely stunned with the quality of the photos and she beautifully captured some of my most cherished memories. I would highly recommend Bianca for any wedding or other event, she will most definitely exceed your expectations.

Services Used: Photography

Bianca provided an amazing service. She quickly felt like a part of the family the days leading up to the wedding. She was extremely helpful with all question and she and her team took outstanding photos.

Services Used: Photography

It is hard to find a photographer that you can deposit all your trust on to photograph such a special day. Bianca is THAT photographer. She has a gift that most photographers don't. She is able to make you feel so comfortable in your own skin that the pictures come out amazing, effortless and spontaneous. Such a talent! There is no way you will go through her website and her amazing pictures and won't want her to be your photographer! Thank you for giving us pictures that will last us a lifetime. You are amazing!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

IF you want great quality photos,service, and someone who meets all you expectation Bi is the photographer to go to! She has done our engagement party, engagement, and wedding photos and there is no doubt that any other special moment in my life that may come along she will be shooting that as well! Shes really amazing and makes you feel your best during your special event or photoshoot!!! Love love love the whole Bianca Valentim
Team!! ;)

Bianca

It was a pleasure working with you and have received very positive feedback on the quality of the photos you took for my corporate website.

In addition to your professionalism and the quality of the final photos, I wanted to thank you for your extreme flexibility in accommodating not only my schedule but working around the repeat rainy days in order to create the best possible background for the photos.

I will certainly be reaching out to you for future photo needs.

Regards,

Westley

Services Used: Photography

She did our engagement session it was amazing we really loved her job, she is so creative and professional and she is a very responsible person.

Services Used: Photography

Bianca did an incredible job with our photoshoot. She is a true professional, and her photos are very natural and beautiful. It was a great experience, and we have photos that we will treasure for years to come.

Services Used: Photography

Bianca captured our wedding and we are extremely happy with her work. she's creative, organized, and will do everything she can to meet all of your expectations on your big day! I strongly recommend Bianca, besides being a sweetheart, she's an amazing photographer!!!!
Thanks Bianca for your beautiful work!

Services Used: Photography

Bianca has an amazing eye. Moments that would escape anyone else, are beautifully captured by her. I couldn't have been happier with the results and I look forward to working with Bianca again for future occasions.

Services Used: Photography

Bianca Valentim photographed me about a year ago for the first time and now my husband and I are coming back for more! Bianca has great sense of composition, creativity, and attention to detail. She guided us on how to pick the outfits, create the moods and themes, posing, all that with lots of style and made it all look very natural. She sees things that others won’t. She is very caring and captured what we wanted to express thorough the photos. In terms of technical abilities: Impeccable! To top all that, she is kind, patient, and just a pleasure to be around. She will definitely be my photographer for life!

Fernanda Lopez

Services Used: Photography

Bianca is such a wonderful photographer! She made me feel so at ease for my portrait session, very professional and very talented. Her pictures are always gorgeous! I would highly recommend her work.