BG Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bernard has an amazing eye for capturing a moment. He did our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures. We were not disappointed. In fact, he far exceeded our expectations. Your mind can be put at ease the day of your wedding. He has so many years of experience, he knows exactly what people should be doing and will make sure things are running smoothly. You will not even know he is there. He also takes the time to get to know your bridal party and family to make sure he gets all the necessary shots. Bernard is lighthearted, funny, and the ultimate professional.

Sabina
03/15/2014

There are not words to express what an amazing, wonderful, spectacular job Bernhard did. He has the 28 years of experience backing him for a reason. He photographed all our details and took any photo we wanted. his hours were extremely flexible and was taking photos all day of our wedding. we loved our photos and have a wonderful memory to look back on everyday because he did such an amazing job. thank you again for making our day so memorable!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Great photographer. Very professional and beautiful pictures. Recomend them.

LaDonna
03/23/2013

My Daughter's wedding day was perfect. She was the happiest bride I have ever seen. I am an event manager and believe me I have seen my share of brides. Bernard made Kara feel so comfortable and beatiful she couldn't help but smile. Thank you Bernard for making my little girl feel so special.

Services Used: Photography

Bernhard was wonderful! I met him at a bridal show at Castle McCullough and I knew I had to work with him. Both sides of the family enjoyed working with him and he felt more like a family friend than a hired vendor. He brings so much experience to the table and was a great help when it came to organizing the flow of taking pictures of everyone. He is very flexible with his time and I think his pricing was very reasonable compared to other photographers that I contacted. The most important part is that he took beautiful pictures!!! I would definitely use him again if I have the need for a photographer in the future.

Karen
11/03/2012

We had a great time and Bernhard made it very easy. He caught some really great moments and we will look at his photos over and over again!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

BG Photography did an awesome job!! I'd recommend him to anyone.

Anonymous
07/20/2012

Bernhard was one of the greatest resources that we had at our wedding! He was so full of information and ideas to help us out throughout the wedding planning process and also during our engagement/bridal sessions and the actual wedding day! I cannot thank him enough for everything that he did for us! His professionalism and quality of services are beyond anything that I could have anticipated while I originally began planning my wedding! He is an amazing photographer who shoots the most beautiful photos and better than that, an amazing person. Just the kind of person you'd want and need on your big day! He's great!

Kimberly
06/02/2012

I would highly recommend BG Photography to brides. He does quality work and will work with you if you are like most brides who want a great wedding but are on a budget. He captured every wedding moment we could ask for!

Services Used: Photography

Bernhard was COMPLETELY accommodating. He went out of his way to ensure every moment was captured and every shot was a keeper. He is the master!

His easy-going attitude combined with his professionalism made everyone relaxed. He captured many poses and candid shots that were so much fun to look at after the ceremony was complete, as we couldn't be everywhere at once.

I would recommend BG Photography without reservation to anyone wanting a seasoned professional to capture this once in a lifetime day! I would also recommend his brother Armin from Happy Tears Video, as they work in harmony and together, captured every still and video we could have ever wanted.

Kudos to Bernhard, the 'Master,' for giving us the perfect day to remember forever! Thanks!!

Services Used: Photography

Bernhard is so professional. He makes sure that everything you want to capture on your special day is what is most important to him. His services go completely above and beyond other photographers I have experienced and the end photographs are amazing. Very satisfied.

Services Used: Photography

Work is excellent! Covered the entire event flawlessly.

Services Used: Photography

I absoulutely loved Bernhard with BG Photography he was amzing and his pictures are gorgeous! He was alot of fun and very easy to work with. He was a great help since I had never been married before and he has been doing this for so many years that he knew what pictures to get, even some I had not thought of. He also did a wide range of posed and candid pictuer which I loved.

Services Used: Photography

Wonderful to work with, very professional, loved the photos

4.7

Wonderful! The photos are beautiful. We were very happy with the service. Very flexible and easy to work with.

Services Used: Photography

Bernhard was such a pleasure to work with. With all of the pressure and stress that comes with planning a wedding, Bernhard made it very simplistic and easy to work with. He was so accommodating if you needed to meet last minute for something. He is always very professional and sincere. He makes taking all of your wedding pictures SO fun! It was around 95 degrees on our wedding day, which was outside, and everyone just loved him taking the pictures, even in the heat and didn't mind staying outside enjoying his company. I cannot say enough good things about our photographer. He is very talented and such an artist! We are entirely pleased with his work and would immediately recommend him to anyone!