Bexar County Marriages

Bexar County Marriages

5359 Fredericksburg Road Suite 308
San Antonio, TX 78229 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Last night, God and Rev. Jensen made it possible for my new husband and I to get married. Our intention was to get married at the courthouse, but it didn't happen that way b/c we couldn't find a judge to marry us. However, God made it possible by leading us to one judge that was still in the courthouse at 4:45pm on a Friday. Although he no longer conducted marriages, his assistant connected us to Rev. Jensen. Speaking with him over the phone, he went out of his way to make it possible us to be married that night. If it wasn't for his patience and his committment to ensuring others happiness, it wouldn't have happened, but God was in control. His humor and kindness put us at ease, and just made it completely special. Thank you Rev. Jensen. We will definitely recommend to others.

• Wedding: 11/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Mr. Jensen for making our wedding day so simple and yet so special!! I chose you based on your reviews and the experience my husband and I experience was on point! My husband was very impressed by how you had every word well spoken and did not need note cards! Thank you again, the Galdeanos.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was on Saturday, September 20th and Mr. Jenson was wonderful. I later found out from friends while waiting for ceremony to begin Mr. Jenson kindly walked to each guest and not only introduced to himself but talked with each one as if he was part of our own family and even told jokes. My sister had even asked if he was a cousin/great uncle that we have not met! Lol but honestly Mr. Jenson was wonderful and gave a beautiful ceremony. This is the man to go to if you want nothing but the best for your wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Mr. Jensen for helping us with making our wedding day so special. It was a simple but beautiful ceremony with close friends and family. -Sarah & Joseph

• Flexibility: 5.0

if youre looking to getting married louis is the man to see.. he made our special day go smooth nd simple. He took care of all paper work we walkd away with marriage certificate in hand.. I definitely recommend him to make your day special and stress free

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Louis Jensen "Sahab", I didnt know that you can handle Indian people that well. Our whole ceremony was a complete success. I highly recommend my fellow southeast Asians that if nobody is/can do for you, this is the person you should contact. 10 out of 10. Bravo!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Jensen is fantastic. He is so willing to do WHATEVER it takes to make the day special for the bride and groom. This is whether it's a full blown wedding, or something on a MUCH smaller scale. He performed my sons wedding to his Air Force sweetheart. To say that he went by our schedule would be an understatement. Then when I forgot something and had to go back and get it, he was more than patient. I highly recommend him. You will not and cannot find anyone better.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Louis Jensen is amazing!! I called him on short notice, he came. Great price!!! He said the most wonderful words at our wedding. Thank you!! From Steven and Brandi

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Jensen did an incredible job on our ceremony back on August 1st in front of the court house. My wife Jessica and I were genuinely pleased with the presentation and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get married in San Antonio or the surrounding area that do not plan on going through a church.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

El señor Jensen fue de gran ayuda para nosotros. Desde un principio fue muy amable y nos ayudo en todo lo que pudo y lo mejor de todo es que tambien ofrece sus servicios en español y gracias a eso nuestras familias pudieron disfrutar con nosotros de ese mmometo tan especial.

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really enjoyed the ceremony, cause our family is from Mexico, Minister Louie perform bilingual and in such emotive way that we were totally pleased with the service. Thank you so much...

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

El senor Louie fue muy flexible con nosotros a pesar de que lo contactamos de ultima hora, hizo exactamente lo que le pedimos y ademas hizo la ceremonia en espanol e ingles! estamos extremadamente agradecidos y satisfechos con sus servicios .
Thank you very much Louie the ceremony was great and it is a day that we will NEVER forget,

Vanessa and Adrian

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Jensen was the best reservation that we made. He made all of the steps quick and painless. Our ceremony and our whole experience was priceless.

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Louis is a great officiant. He was extremely well versed in his job. We were in rush to register our marriage and he has managed to o it very quickly. Throughout this process he showed professionalism, good mannerism and care for his customers. He even gave me a ride to the post office after we were done with the ceremony. I recommend him to anyone in the county.

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Louis Jensen provided a wonderful ceremony for us! All our guests were very happy with the way the ceremony took place. Thank you Louis for making our special night so special!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great officiating - very professional, flexible, and great price!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
210-240-7637
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards