Bexar County Marriages

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mr. Jensen was great! We contacted him on Friday & he was able to marry us the following Tuesday. We asked for a quick/informal "signing of papers" (we're having a big wedding celebration November 2015); however he added a personal touch & made it so much more than "signing of papers"! It was beatiful! We're very grateful he was able to make our ceremony a memorable one!

Services Used: Officiant

Last night, God and Rev. Jensen made it possible for my new husband and I to get married. Our intention was to get married at the courthouse, but it didn't happen that way b/c we couldn't find a judge to marry us. However, God made it possible by leading us to one judge that was still in the courthouse at 4:45pm on a Friday. Although he no longer conducted marriages, his assistant connected us to Rev. Jensen. Speaking with him over the phone, he went out of his way to make it possible us to be married that night. If it wasn't for his patience and his committment to ensuring others happiness, it wouldn't have happened, but God was in control. His humor and kindness put us at ease, and just made it completely special. Thank you Rev. Jensen. We will definitely recommend to others.

Services Used: Officiant

Louis was amazing he made the ceremony personal and fun. He has a great attitude I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Services Used: Officiant

Where do I begin? First of all Louis was incredible! I had contacted other chapels and they all refused to do the ceremony in Spanish for my husband and I. They told us we needed to speak English because we are in America. Louis did the whole ceremony in Spanish for our family he included everyone in my family and made us feel very special. He even went out of his way to give my sister directions to our location because she was late! I had an amazing wedding all thanks to Louis! Even when it was short noticed our wedding and he had given me several amazing locations to choose where to have our ceremony. I am very thankful for Louis and will highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone amazing to marry them! I can't thank you enough Mr. Louis!

Services Used: Officiant

Mr. Jensen was amazing, he was very open about everything, for the price that we paid he went above and beyond. Walked us through the process of getting our marriage license and what was going to happen during the ceremony. I have no regrets going with my gut on hiring him.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Louis Jensen was awesome. He made special accommodations for a military wedding on a hospital inpatient unit. When he he say that he will marry you anywhere anytime he is telling you the truth!! He is truly available at all hours of the day or night. I would recommend Louis Jensen to anyone who is planning on getting married.

Services Used: Officiant

We where originally just going to go to the courthouse. But we decided to have a traditional wedding instead. I contacted Mr. Jensen a Week before our wedding. He made time for us and did everything we asked. Could not be happier with his service for our most special day.

Services Used: Officiant

I can not say enough about Louis Jensen. This guy is the BEST ever. Everyone went on and on about what a great job he did. He is always available on the phone any time. He is affordable. Nice. Lots of positive personality. Does a great ceremony. He made our special day perfect. I Really can not recommend him enough!!!

Services Used: Officiant

If you want a perfect wedding service choose Louis Jensen!! He was very punctual and prompt in our wedding ceremony, Louis made our vows personal and unique. We felt like he listened to our needs and wants, then turned it up to the next level with his personal style. We were married at The Riverwalk and he gave us several great choices on location, all were great. Our guest and us "Loved" how he made everyone feel like they were an important part of the wedding!! We are very happily married and look forward to many cherished years together!! Thanks so much Louis!

Services Used: Officiant

Mr. Louis Jensen was absolutely awesome! My now husband and i were a little afraid because of the weather, however Mr.Jensen had back up locations for us! He kept in touch since a week before the wedding and was great accomodating us with the ceremony time. He send us to a great restaurant in San Antonio and as we got there our table was ready and didnt have to wait in line....which by the way was over an hour wait had we gone in there alone...overall experience if i could give Mr.Louis a 10 i definitely would! He went above and beyond

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

I would like to say thank you to Louis Jensen for a beautiful ceremony on the water fall front of the Riverwalk. We were very pleased with his services, he was very kind and curtious, he did very well on making our wedding day very special and memorable. I would highly recommended him to everyone.

Services Used: Officiant

Harry Truman and Abby Lynn Bexley. Married 07 MARCH 2015 at San Antonio's beautiful Riverwalk.

I cannot praise Mr. Jensen enough for the wonderful service he provided for my husband and I. Upon the very first phone call, I felt welcomed and filled with a delightful sense of ease. Mr. Jensen radiates pure joy and was able to do whatever it took to make our day go as smoothly as possible.

From providing lovely places at The Riverwalk to choose from, his enduring and memorable way of conducting our ceremony, and his ability to bend over backwards towards helping our paperwork get filed as quickly as possible, was more than I had ever expected. I cannot thank him enough.

Mr. Jensen felt like a very dear friend from the very first phone call and upon our first meeting. My husband, friends, and myself will always remember this man. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. He is completely understanding towards active duty and will do everything in his power to take care of you. I felt relieved and blessed to have met Mr. Jensen.

Services Used: Officiant

I called Mr. Jensen with a couple of ideas of locations and vows. I was having trouble with finalizing the details. We left it in his hands. He found us a wonderful location and he incorporated our vows with a special promise from him for us. On a a small budget and no time he created a truly memorable ceremony.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Mr. Jensen was awesome! Within two full days, my wife and I were married. He was so great when it came to meeting throughout the day at different times. By calling him, he could be there within the hour. Great, great experience! Highly recommend his guy!!!!!!

1 person found this review helpful
4.7

Louis Jensen, is the man! He was able to provide us a memorable wedding and accommodate our requests. His passion and enthusiasm for what he does is really appreciated.

Services Used: Officiant

We were very lucky to have found Bexar County Marriages and Mr. Jensen to perform our wedding ceremony. We live in Phoenix but are originally from Texas. We wanted a wedding in Texas so it would be easier for our family to attend. Louis was very patient and knowledgeable in helping us coordinate our wedding from Phoenix. He was always available and willing to provide input. We didn’t meet in person until the day of the wedding. We had talked to him so frequently that we were completely comfortable with him performing the ceremony. Our desire was to have a relaxed, fun and meaningful ceremony. Mr. Jensen provided just that. He incorporated our 2 sons and our 9 year old daughter into the ceremony in a very meaningful way. It was beautiful. After the ceremony many of the guests talked about how touched they were with the way he brought the family into the ceremony. We could not have been more pleased with his services.