Bexar County Marriages

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mr. Jensen was great! We contacted him on Friday & he was able to marry us the following Tuesday. We asked for a quick/informal "signing of papers" (we're having a big wedding celebration November 2015); however he added a personal touch & made it so much more than "signing of papers"! It was beatiful! We're very grateful he was able to make our ceremony a memorable one!

Services Used: Officiant

Last night, God and Rev. Jensen made it possible for my new husband and I to get married. Our intention was to get married at the courthouse, but it didn't happen that way b/c we couldn't find a judge to marry us. However, God made it possible by leading us to one judge that was still in the courthouse at 4:45pm on a Friday. Although he no longer conducted marriages, his assistant connected us to Rev. Jensen. Speaking with him over the phone, he went out of his way to make it possible us to be married that night. If it wasn't for his patience and his committment to ensuring others happiness, it wouldn't have happened, but God was in control. His humor and kindness put us at ease, and just made it completely special. Thank you Rev. Jensen. We will definitely recommend to others.

Services Used: Officiant

If you want a perfect wedding service choose Louis Jensen!! He was very punctual and prompt in our wedding ceremony, Louis made our vows personal and unique. We felt like he listened to our needs and wants, then turned it up to the next level with his personal style. We were married at The Riverwalk and he gave us several great choices on location, all were great. Our guest and us "Loved" how he made everyone feel like they were an important part of the wedding!! We are very happily married and look forward to many cherished years together!! Thanks so much Louis!

Services Used: Officiant

Harry Truman and Abby Lynn Bexley. Married 07 MARCH 2015 at San Antonio's beautiful Riverwalk.

I cannot praise Mr. Jensen enough for the wonderful service he provided for my husband and I. Upon the very first phone call, I felt welcomed and filled with a delightful sense of ease. Mr. Jensen radiates pure joy and was able to do whatever it took to make our day go as smoothly as possible.

From providing lovely places at The Riverwalk to choose from, his enduring and memorable way of conducting our ceremony, and his ability to bend over backwards towards helping our paperwork get filed as quickly as possible, was more than I had ever expected. I cannot thank him enough.

Mr. Jensen felt like a very dear friend from the very first phone call and upon our first meeting. My husband, friends, and myself will always remember this man. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. He is completely understanding towards active duty and will do everything in his power to take care of you. I felt relieved and blessed to have met Mr. Jensen.

Services Used: Officiant

I called Mr. Jensen with a couple of ideas of locations and vows. I was having trouble with finalizing the details. We left it in his hands. He found us a wonderful location and he incorporated our vows with a special promise from him for us. On a a small budget and no time he created a truly memorable ceremony.

Recently Married

Mr. Jensen was awesome! Within two full days, my wife and I were married. He was so great when it came to meeting throughout the day at different times. By calling him, he could be there within the hour. Great, great experience! Highly recommend his guy!!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

We were very lucky to have found Bexar County Marriages and Mr. Jensen to perform our wedding ceremony. We live in Phoenix but are originally from Texas. We wanted a wedding in Texas so it would be easier for our family to attend. Louis was very patient and knowledgeable in helping us coordinate our wedding from Phoenix. He was always available and willing to provide input. We didn’t meet in person until the day of the wedding. We had talked to him so frequently that we were completely comfortable with him performing the ceremony. Our desire was to have a relaxed, fun and meaningful ceremony. Mr. Jensen provided just that. He incorporated our 2 sons and our 9 year old daughter into the ceremony in a very meaningful way. It was beautiful. After the ceremony many of the guests talked about how touched they were with the way he brought the family into the ceremony. We could not have been more pleased with his services.

Recently Married

Married 11-28, I really appreciate all the trouble Mr. Jensen went through to give us the special day that we wanted. He rushed around town in order to get us the paperwork we needed on time, and went out of his way to make sure we were happy.
HIGHLY Recommend!
Thank you!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Jensen was awesome! He understood that our family spoke English And Spanish and did the ceremony in both languages. We had Chris Park reserved and knew the park well to find a perfect spot for the ceremony in there. He made sure to have our Mothers in the service, and had a special moment for my father (who could not be with us) that had passed away. He was thoughtful and he makes sure to confirm for the service.Would highly recommend.

Recently Married

Louis Jensen was always available, day or night, if he didn't answer he called back minutes later. He was very flexible, we had to change our time from 4 to 5 last minute and he was able to work with us. Gave us a great service, very personal and unique. He included our parents into the ceremony. Over all it was great. We didn't know what to expect and he completely blew us away with the ceremony, in a good way. He is bilingual which made the ceremony even more special, for both of our families.

Services Used: Officiant

Thank you Mr. Jensen for making our wedding day so simple and yet so special!! I chose you based on your reviews and the experience my husband and I experience was on point! My husband was very impressed by how you had every word well spoken and did not need note cards! Thank you again, the Galdeanos.

Recently Married

Our wedding was on Saturday, September 20th and Mr. Jenson was wonderful. I later found out from friends while waiting for ceremony to begin Mr. Jenson kindly walked to each guest and not only introduced to himself but talked with each one as if he was part of our own family and even told jokes. My sister had even asked if he was a cousin/great uncle that we have not met! Lol but honestly Mr. Jenson was wonderful and gave a beautiful ceremony. This is the man to go to if you want nothing but the best for your wedding.

Recently Married

Thank you Mr. Jensen for helping us with making our wedding day so special. It was a simple but beautiful ceremony with close friends and family. -Sarah & Joseph

Recently Married

if youre looking to getting married louis is the man to see.. he made our special day go smooth nd simple. He took care of all paper work we walkd away with marriage certificate in hand.. I definitely recommend him to make your day special and stress free

Recently Married

Louis Jensen "Sahab", I didnt know that you can handle Indian people that well. Our whole ceremony was a complete success. I highly recommend my fellow southeast Asians that if nobody is/can do for you, this is the person you should contact. 10 out of 10. Bravo!

Services Used: Officiant

Mr. Jensen is fantastic. He is so willing to do WHATEVER it takes to make the day special for the bride and groom. This is whether it's a full blown wedding, or something on a MUCH smaller scale. He performed my sons wedding to his Air Force sweetheart. To say that he went by our schedule would be an understatement. Then when I forgot something and had to go back and get it, he was more than patient. I highly recommend him. You will not and cannot find anyone better.