Beverly's Jewelers

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance worked with a sweet girl named amanda she helped him pic the most beautiful Tacori ring!! so happy!! great service

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Beverly's. We went to the Pembroke Pines location in the Shops at Pembroke Gardens. We worked with Amanda. She is the sweetest and has this gift of finding the perfect ring for you. She helped my husband pick out my engagement ring and I LOVE it! We went back for our wedding bands and found the perfect bands for such a good price! They will accommodate you in any way possible and they truly treat you like family. You form a relationship with them, and when you go back you're not treated like some stranger. We've sent some of our friends there and will continue to do so. They're just wonderful!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We had a mixed experience with Beverly's. While the service was usually good, we did have someone lecture us about how he hates "our generation" because we want everything. That was weird. When we ordered our wedding bands, mine came in wrong. It was very close to what I wanted but it wasn't right - but Beverly's did exchange it for the right one so no complaints there. All in all, we ended up happy with the finished product but the process to get there was not quite what we could have wished for. I would still recommend them to anyone - their prices are very good and the quality of work is very good. In particular, I would ask for one of the ladies, Leah and Kelly were both super nice and helpful, and they had very good taste.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got gorgeous rings at a very fair price. The sales people were considerate of our budget and helped us pick out the most beautiful rings. I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband bought my engagement ring at Beverly's. It's family owned and the service is like you are a part of the family. He had gone to a few (chain) jewelry stores and when he went to Beverly's the service was just different. It wasn't just a sale -- it was about having a happy customer that will come back time and time again. He promised we would be back for our wedding rings and we did just that -- we found exactly what we were looking for at about half the price of other stores.

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely the only place to go!!! There is no complaint... Everything was perfect about my ring shopping experience, not only did I get a show stopping ring, but they all made sure I was comfortable, I am not girly in no way shape or form but somehow they tap into that inner lady and found the perfect ring for me, I have gone back to find gifts for family and never left empty handed! Always perfect items at a perfect! Will continue to go for all my jewelry needs!!! ;)

• Wedding: 10/01/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony at the location on Federal Hwy was really helpful. I had a hard time finding a matching band for my fing. He emailed my pictures and orderd a band (which he would keep if i did not like). The band matched perfectly. Definally took the time help me out when i was not thrilled with the service at the commerical site. Would definatly go back and see Tony again.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional, beautiful engagement ring!! I even picked out a Swiss ESQ watch to give to my husband as a wedding gift. We would definitely go back to Beverly's.

• Wedding: 06/14/2008
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Beverly's are really professional. They have great prices because they dont buy from other sources. They also clean, polish, and rerhodium your rings for you free for lifetime after purchase. They also have great appraisals.

I would highly recommend Beverly's for engagement and wedding bands.

• Wedding: 05/03/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service. worked with our budget. Beautiful wedding bands!! We are very happy with our purchases.

• Wedding: 04/19/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5

I LOVE MY RING!!!
I can't believe that I found this perfect ring!
I loved the service at their store, and they were really patient as I took a long time browsing and choosing.
The only thing I could possibly say negative was the fact that I requested a authenticity certificate and they said sure but never gave me one.
I came back to finalize payment and still no certificate of authenticity.
I am supposed to go back to the store and see if they finally will give me one.
Aside from that, it was a great experience!

• Wedding: 12/11/2004
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we loved this place if you ever want to upgrade your ring they will give you a credit of what you paid for your ring and apply it to the upgrade.

• Wedding: 04/04/2004
954-485-6262
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire