BELULA DESIGN

BELULA DESIGN

Frederick, MD
301.760.9644
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Caitlin did my invitations for the wedding. She listened to my ideas and made them exactly like what I invisioned. The quality of invitations was amazing! I had ordered a few samples from various websites and they were just awful, I wasn’t going to send that to anyone. I was looking for quality, but without breaking the budget and that is what I found with Belula Design. At our second to last meeting Caitlin brought a sample that resembled the final result, we were able to make adjustments to make sure it is exactly what we want. I loved the shimmery paper and the lace, I even got an extra copy just for myself that now I get to keep as a memory. Caitlin sent out my invitations herself, as complimentary service and even drove up to meet with me and deliver those that I had to send out myself. Not sure if you can find much better quality, but definitely cannot find better price for the wonderful product you get.

Services Used: Invitations

Caitlin did my Save the Dates, wedding invitations, menu cards, place cards, and signs for my popcorn bar. She knew exactly what I wanted and was very flexible to meet up, go over designs, and let me change my mind 10000 times in comps.

I did a price comparison on other stationary websites like Wedding Paper Divas and other similar sites and Caitlin’s custom work – yes everything is custom – was a much better deal. I showed her my Pinterest board and she instantly knew my look and feel. Everything was custom yet she continued the same look throughout all of my stationary.

She responds very quickly to emails and turns designs around just as fast. All of the details she put into my stationary helped make my wedding everything I could have dreamed and more.

She also offers discounts if you refer her so keep passing her name around!

Services Used: Invitations

Excellent Job!!!! Everyone loved my invitations as well as table numbers, guest names, ceremony programs, cake decor and etc. The quality of work is amazing. Great person to work with. She listens to your needs and ideas. Very creative.

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

We loved everything about our invitations! Caitlin was very helpful. She even made more invitations at the last minute for us.

julia
1 Review
11/03/2012

Every loved our invitations: thought they were classy, creative, and very unique!

Cathy
1 Review
09/29/2012

Belula Design did all of the invitations, save-the-dates, menu cards, photo cards, and anything else we came up with for my daughter's wedding. She worked with us to create a personal, unique logo and graphic design that was on everything throughout the wedding, making it all come together beautifully. Couldn't have asked for more. And, so easy to work with!

Talia
05/21/2012

Caitlin was amazing. She listened to ideas that I had for my invitations, then showed me ways she could incorporate those in a more elegant way than I had imagined. She took care of all of our printed needs like coordinating favor labels as well. Beautiful work.

Services Used: Invitations

Caitlin does phenomenal work. I found something that I liked online, but it was a rigid package. I couldn't customize it. With Caitlin, I could. She can develop her own design for you, bring your own idea to life or customize designs that are not available elsewhere. We sat down and had a consultation and I told her what I was looking for. She gave me exactly that. She also made recommendations to enhance my offering. I couldn't have asked for a better person to provide this service. Caitlin is attentive, professional and she loves what she does which really manifests itself in her work. I had already had my logos done before we met up. Otherwise, I would have added this service to my contract with her. CMD does design/graphics/logo as well. All in all, her work was outstanding, her timing was great and the value was fantastic for my invitations, table numbers, menu cards, etc.