BELULA DESIGN

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Caitlin did my Save the Dates, wedding invitations, menu cards, place cards, and signs for my popcorn bar. She knew exactly what I wanted and was very flexible to meet up, go over designs, and let me change my mind 10000 times in comps.

I did a price comparison on other stationary websites like Wedding Paper Divas and other similar sites and Caitlin’s custom work – yes everything is custom – was a much better deal. I showed her my Pinterest board and she instantly knew my look and feel. Everything was custom yet she continued the same look throughout all of my stationary.

She responds very quickly to emails and turns designs around just as fast. All of the details she put into my stationary helped make my wedding everything I could have dreamed and more.

She also offers discounts if you refer her so keep passing her name around!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Excellent Job!!!! Everyone loved my invitations as well as table numbers, guest names, ceremony programs, cake decor and etc. The quality of work is amazing. Great person to work with. She listens to your needs and ideas. Very creative.
Wedding: 07/07/2013
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved everything about our invitations! Caitlin was very helpful. She even made more invitations at the last minute for us.
Wedding: 03/09/2013

julia 1 Reviews
Every loved our invitations: thought they were classy, creative, and very unique!
Wedding: 11/03/2012

Cathy 1 Reviews
Belula Design did all of the invitations, save-the-dates, menu cards, photo cards, and anything else we came up with for my daughter's wedding. She worked with us to create a personal, unique logo and graphic design that was on everything throughout the wedding, making it all come together beautifully. Couldn't have asked for more. And, so easy to work with!
Wedding: 09/29/2012

Talia 2 Reviews
Caitlin was amazing. She listened to ideas that I had for my invitations, then showed me ways she could incorporate those in a more elegant way than I had imagined. She took care of all of our printed needs like coordinating favor labels as well. Beautiful work.
Wedding: 05/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Caitlin does phenomenal work. I found something that I liked online, but it was a rigid package. I couldn't customize it. With Caitlin, I could. She can develop her own design for you, bring your own idea to life or customize designs that are not available elsewhere. We sat down and had a consultation and I told her what I was looking for. She gave me exactly that. She also made recommendations to enhance my offering. I couldn't have asked for a better person to provide this service. Caitlin is attentive, professional and she loves what she does which really manifests itself in her work. I had already had my logos done before we met up. Otherwise, I would have added this service to my contract with her. CMD does design/graphics/logo as well. All in all, her work was outstanding, her timing was great and the value was fantastic for my invitations, table numbers, menu cards, etc.
Wedding: 08/20/2011
 301-760-9644
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire