Bellvue Manor

Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Rob Marra from Bellvue Manor created my dream 25th Wedding Anniversary. I had 140 people and we hosted our guest in the Library room.

I would like to Thank Bellvue Manor for a fantastic "restaurant quality" meal. Service by Sam and his staff was impeccable. My guests were wowed by the meal and service. Thank you Bellvue for making this a memory to last a life time.

Wedding: 09/12/2014
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0

O+K 2 Reviews
Overall the venue was nice and the food was excellent.

Issues: Staff have communication problems. When we signed we were promised specific items and they were written in the contract (make sure every little detail is in the contract). 4 months before the wedding we were contacted that one of key elements that we had requested was no longer 'allowed' as part of decor and we had to make a trip back to the hall to find a compromise. We spoke with Guido who signed our original contract (which allow us some additional draping) and found a mutual compromise with him and Nancy (one of the owners), though we felt slightly ripped off as it was significantly different than what was promised. At this point we felt disappointed, however accepted the compromise. Again, one month before the wedding, Robert (the other owner) called and said we had to come in to chat, and would not give details to what over the phone. Finally got him to explain what the situation was (after nearly 45mins on the phone) and our draping compromise we settled for 3 months earlier was now OFF THE TABLE and we weren't allowed what were promised for the third time!!!!! He started off the meeting saying, and I quote " I'm not a nice person... ...you will not put this decor in the lobby...".

Other than this one major issue, the only other issue we had with the hall was that at the end of the night we noticed the 'premium bar' ran out of Grey Goose and guests were getting vodka from the fountain tap - not at all elegant and disappointing based on the promise that we would have a premium bar.

Overall the night turned out beautifully, however staff have a real communication problem at times, and Robert will pull rank on anything he doesn't like regardless of whether it is in the contract or not.

I will recommend as the food and servers were very professional and of high quality, however, be cautious, very cautious of what is promised.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bellvue was amazing! From the start of booking right up to a follow up email after our event! We got great feedback from our guests about the wonderful grand foyer and the amazing food!
Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was abdolutely amazing!!! Bellvue Manor did a great job bring out our vision for our special day.
The food was amazing, the best food I've had at a wedding by far.
The service was the best, no complaints
All my guest stated, our wedding was beautiful and the best service/ food.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am so impressed with Bellvue Manor. Our wedding was absolutely incredible because of the effort that both Guido and Lisa put forth. You know they really care. I would recommend this hall to anyone. Great service, great food (Kosher), great experience!! Love Bellvue Manor!!
Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We had our wedding at Bellvue Manor and they did an exceptional job. Guido and Lisa were amazing and recommended vendors that we could trust carried out our vision to life. Our guest were raving about the food and the grandeur of the venue. It's not your average hall.

They truly care about all their clients and the service they provided was personalized. I wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding. If you go with Bellvue you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had our reception at Bellvue on November 9 in the East and Centre Salons. The staff at Bellvue from day one were amazing...Guido and Lisa took great care of us and made our day a priority. The food was absolutely amazing! The service was outstanding...throughout the night, so manym of our guests came up to say what a beautiful venue it was and what a great time they had. My husband's grandmother came into the hall, and said she felt as though she was stepping onto a movie set.

Thank you again Bellvue Manor...our day was an absolute dream!

Brandon and Nadia Nogielski
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
From start to finish working with the team at Bellvue Manor was fantastic. We are very pleased with everything and our wedding was such a beautiful event especially thanks to Bellvue Manor!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Guido and Nikole were true professionals when dealing with them. Starting from the first meeting with Guido we felt like it was the right choice. We never felted pressure to make a decision and everything was just so easy. As for Nikole, althought my wedding planner was dealing with her directly in regards to the actual reception. Everything was completed the way we wanted it and the night went perfect. All my guests are still raving about the service, food and the banquet hall itself. Thank you for making our day so special and unforgettable!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot speak more highly of Bellvue and all of their staff.
My wedding took place on August 17, 2013 in The Library Room.
The food, service and attention to detail exceeded all the expectations we had.
I can't believe how many compliments we received and continue to receive about how amazing the food was.
Best choice we made about the wedding (aside from choosing each other!)
Thank you Bellvue!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
2.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Bellvue Manor was a beautiful venue,and the serving staffs were excellent. However,the service recieved from Guido was terrible. He changed things last minute,and on top of it he was extremely rude.he even attempted to hand up the phone one me. Hes not very professional; however Lisa was.
Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Food was amazing...positive feedback from all my guests. Will definately return for future bookings
Wedding: 04/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my February wedding at Bellvue Manor and would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for venues for their wedding day! The venue is beautiful, the staff was extremely professional and the food was to die for! Guido and Lisa worked with me and my fiancé to create the right menu for us and our guests are still talking about it how great the food was. Bellvue Manors attention to detail blew us away and we could not have been happier!

Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
We found that Rob and his staff all did their absolute best to make our wedding exactly what we wanted, from freezing the vodka earlier in the week, to incredible kindness when the unexpected happened.

Sam, the banquet manager does not miss a detail!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Darlene 2 Reviews
Our wedding was held at Bellvue Manor, and it was absolutely amazing! The venue itself is breath taking! The staff at Bellvue are all very friendly and always willing to help. The food was superb and all of our guests left raving about the food and how great it was and how full they were! The servers at the reception were beyond fantastic...they were there always filling your glass, helping you in and out of your chair and helped any way they could. Kudos to all the staff at Bellvue Manor...thank you for making our wedding day perfect!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Bellvue manor was an absolutely amazing venue. I had my bridal shower in the Library room and it was beautiful. The food was amazing! They served stations with food from various different countries. It was so tasty and very unique. The service was EXCELLENT! The servers made it a point to talk to the guest and have a good time as well as make sure everyone had everything they needed. They treated the head table amazing making sure we always had food and drinks. Prior to the date everything I worked with at the Bellvue manor were amazing. They made it a wonderful night and truly left me with some fabulous memories. I had people calling all day the following day saying how much they loved the venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone having an event.
Wedding: 10/12/2012
 905-761-7288
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire