Bellvue Manor

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  4.5
We had our wedding at Bellvue Manor and they did an exceptional job. Guido and Lisa were amazing and recommended vendors that we could trust carried out our vision to life. Our guest were raving about the food and the grandeur of the venue. It's not your average hall.

They truly care about all their clients and the service they provided was personalized. I wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding. If you go with Bellvue you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had our reception at Bellvue on November 9 in the East and Centre Salons. The staff at Bellvue from day one were amazing...Guido and Lisa took great care of us and made our day a priority. The food was absolutely amazing! The service was outstanding...throughout the night, so manym of our guests came up to say what a beautiful venue it was and what a great time they had. My husband's grandmother came into the hall, and said she felt as though she was stepping onto a movie set.

Thank you again Bellvue Manor...our day was an absolute dream!

Brandon and Nadia Nogielski
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
From start to finish working with the team at Bellvue Manor was fantastic. We are very pleased with everything and our wedding was such a beautiful event especially thanks to Bellvue Manor!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Guido and Nikole were true professionals when dealing with them. Starting from the first meeting with Guido we felt like it was the right choice. We never felted pressure to make a decision and everything was just so easy. As for Nikole, althought my wedding planner was dealing with her directly in regards to the actual reception. Everything was completed the way we wanted it and the night went perfect. All my guests are still raving about the service, food and the banquet hall itself. Thank you for making our day so special and unforgettable!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot speak more highly of Bellvue and all of their staff.
My wedding took place on August 17, 2013 in The Library Room.
The food, service and attention to detail exceeded all the expectations we had.
I can't believe how many compliments we received and continue to receive about how amazing the food was.
Best choice we made about the wedding (aside from choosing each other!)
Thank you Bellvue!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
2.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Bellvue Manor was a beautiful venue,and the serving staffs were excellent. However,the service recieved from Guido was terrible. He changed things last minute,and on top of it he was extremely rude.he even attempted to hand up the phone one me. Hes not very professional; however Lisa was.
Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Food was amazing...positive feedback from all my guests. Will definately return for future bookings
Wedding: 04/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my February wedding at Bellvue Manor and would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for venues for their wedding day! The venue is beautiful, the staff was extremely professional and the food was to die for! Guido and Lisa worked with me and my fiancé to create the right menu for us and our guests are still talking about it how great the food was. Bellvue Manors attention to detail blew us away and we could not have been happier!

Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
We found that Rob and his staff all did their absolute best to make our wedding exactly what we wanted, from freezing the vodka earlier in the week, to incredible kindness when the unexpected happened.

Sam, the banquet manager does not miss a detail!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Darlene 2 Reviews
Our wedding was held at Bellvue Manor, and it was absolutely amazing! The venue itself is breath taking! The staff at Bellvue are all very friendly and always willing to help. The food was superb and all of our guests left raving about the food and how great it was and how full they were! The servers at the reception were beyond fantastic...they were there always filling your glass, helping you in and out of your chair and helped any way they could. Kudos to all the staff at Bellvue Manor...thank you for making our wedding day perfect!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Bellvue manor was an absolutely amazing venue. I had my bridal shower in the Library room and it was beautiful. The food was amazing! They served stations with food from various different countries. It was so tasty and very unique. The service was EXCELLENT! The servers made it a point to talk to the guest and have a good time as well as make sure everyone had everything they needed. They treated the head table amazing making sure we always had food and drinks. Prior to the date everything I worked with at the Bellvue manor were amazing. They made it a wonderful night and truly left me with some fabulous memories. I had people calling all day the following day saying how much they loved the venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone having an event.
Wedding: 10/12/2012
3.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
Bellvue Manor is a STUNNING venue. The service, quality of food and professionalism that we received on the DAY OF was outstanding. However, the responsiveness leading up to the wedding could have been better considering how much money was spent at this one place. I found that they weren't very flexible with some of our requests. However, Lisa Iaboni & Guido Ramirez were a pleasure to work with.
Wedding: 09/29/2012
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bellvue Manor was a fantastic venue! I had nothing but wonderful things to say about the service, food and atomosphere. I would highly recommend it to any bride and groom. They catered to all my needs from selecting a menu to the decor. Everyting was stunning when it all came together!!
Wedding: 08/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The meal was delicious and was served hot. The appetizer/antipasto bar was presented well and tasted great A great way to start the evening. We had one server per table and each of them were very attentive to each of our guests. The parade of servers from the kitchen to each table for each course was special. Our meal consisted of a trio of salads, mushrooms risotto (done to perfection and served not)' chateau briand, stuffed chicken breasts potatoes and vegetables. We served the sweet table around 10 pm which was perfect and then the late night snacks around 11. Sam, the manager, was attentive throughout the meal and wanted to ensure that everything was orchestrated to our liking. All staff at Bellbue are there to assist with the special occasion and were wonderful to work with. A grand experience overall.
Wedding: 07/21/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had an excellent experience with Bellvue! We as well as our guests were impressed with the delicious food and outstanding service. Bellvue was also accommodating to various requests. Highly recommended venue!
Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you want to enjoy your wedding, enjoy your planning and have the best food, service & experience on your big day - BOOK AT BELLVUE!!!! I have never met people who want to please me more then the people working at Bellvue - I would not change a thing and am so lucky to have been lucky enough to have my wedding there!
Wedding: 05/27/2012
 905-761-7288
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire