Bellissima

Bellissima

Favorite
Sewickley, PA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
Lauren
1 Review
08/31/2013

Robin and Brenda are absolutely amazing photographers and individuals! From our first meeting with them we knew we were going to book them! These women are not only exceptional photographers, but are energetic and are extremely passionate about wedding photography! They were very familiar with the wedding ceremony and all of the necessary pictures that are valued to a Bride and Groom. Their professionalism was recognized by all of our guests. We were also faced with an unexpected time constraint on our wedding day and we wouldn't have been able to get through it without these women. They did an exceptional job of working with the time we had and navigating everyone to ensure we received the pictures we wanted. They were an absolute blessing to us and we couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out! We love them and would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking professional photos!

2.4

My wedding was two years ago. The quality of the pictures were good, and we have several stunning shots that I'm sure we will treasure for a lifetime. However, trying to get our products (a 10x10 basic album and a CD with photos) after the fact was close to a nightmare. First of all, the contract stipulated that they would take pictures at the rehearsal (which they did not). When we called them on this, they said that since they "don't usually do that, they forgot". Okay, well that's the purpose of a contract, right? We asked for compensation in form of upgraded/parent albums or a refund. They wouldn't give additional albums for free, so we asked for a refund for not taking pictures at rehearsal and then they sent me a bill for an "upgraded" album (~$1K) minus about $200 (which was their way of compensating us, I guess?). At this point it was about 6-8 months out from our wedding and we just wanted our album that we had paid for. Finally after untimely responses, and them not following up with us, my dad had to make multiple phone calls in order for them to A) get our basic album we paid for and B) ask for them to compensate us in some way for the services we had agreed upon in the contract. Finally, after multiple emails and phone calls, they did provide us with both parent albums and an "upgraded album" (honestly, though it is a 10x10 black album with no decoration and the pictures are all pretty standardly placed in the album--which is fine and would've been fine...but its not "special", especially since it took a year of hounding them to get us the pictures). All of this to say that they did end up compensating us, but the stress and heartache is caused was not worth it. My recommendation: get a photographer that will let you pay them 50% of 75% up front and don't give them the last 50% or 25% until they send the album to print.

Sarah
06/29/2013

Robin and Brenda are the greatest people on earth! Seriously, we couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding. We also had them take our engagement pictures, and we absolutely loved them. They did a destination shoot in NYC with us, and spent the day trekking around NYC to get some absolutely stunning shots. My fiance-now-husband at the time was not looking forward to the engagement shoot, but afterwards had so much fun that he wanted to do it again before we got married! Their dedication to giving the best service made our wedding even better. I promise that you will not be disappointed at all if you choose them as your photographers. Aside from photographers, they are just genuinely nice people, and spending the time with them was fantastic.

Services Used: Photography

We couldn't be happier with Bellissima! Robin and Brenda are amazing! They are so creative and professional. We had our engagement photos done with them and I highly recommend it. It allowed us to become comfortable with the camera and with Robin and Brenda. They made it so easy and we had so much fun! The album from the session was great! I asked about a photo to use for our thank you cards, and Robin made us a special sign in our wedding colors! They really went above and beyond! I can't say enough about the photos from the wedding! I can't stop looking at them, they look so amazing! I love all the special moments that they were able to capture. We didn't know we could look so good! :) I can't thank them enough!

Services Used: Photography

Robin and Brenda were fantastic. Before the wedding, they got me excited about the wedding. Day of they were very professional, but very warm, with good advice to look your best in photos. They were not in our or the guests faces. The photos are unbelievable. They also posted a preview of the pictures on their website within days of the wedding. I have not selected my album yet, but the options are endless and Robin and Brenda are so creative when it come to putting them together. I cannot wait to see it!!!

Services Used: Photography

Robin and Brenda were so professional and fun to work with! They have a creative and modern style which was exactly what I was looking for. They made me relaxed on my wedding day and captured important moments without me even knowing it.

Services Used: Photography

My older daughter Rebecca booked Robin & Brenda for her wedding 3 years ago in Pittsburgh. They did an absolutely stunning job for her. Their artistry is unmatched. She was thrilled with the work they did & her album is fabulous, so when my younger daughter was planning her wedding in Tampa, Fl, I called Robin to see if they could recommend a photographer here who does their kind of work. Imagine our delight when her response to my question was "we travel". When Ainsley met them again for her esession, she was hooked on their work. Robin & Brenda are just incredible to work with. They made suggestions that not only provided for better pictures but enhanced the entire wedding process. As the father of not one but two brides who used Bellissima for their weddings, I would recommend them at the highest levels. Fathers (and mothers) who want the best for their children can not do better than engaging Bellissima for their memories to be brought to life again and again.

Services Used: Photography

As the old cliché goes one picture worth a thousand words � when I saw Bellissima�s web page, I realized they are not your ordinary wedding photographers. And so, my expectations for quality pictures skyrocketed. And the results� nothing short of astonishing. It was during our Esession that I got to taste a bit of the professionalism, meticulousness, and the unmatched talent that Bellissima have to offer. But, it was after our wedding that I saw the special ability they have to tell a story. There is just no other way I�d choose to remember such an eventful and happy occasion than through the eyes of Bellissima.

Bride
1 Review
05/03/2008

I am amazed with Bellissima photo. Robin and Brenda were a huge help for my wedding by providing me with professional advice and guidance during my wedding planning as well as fabulous extras. I used them for my Engagement Photos as well as my Wedding Photos. They turned my Engagement photos into my wedding invitations and also my favors. They even created Thank you's from my wedding photos. And the photos were absolutely breathtaking and original. People gasp in amazement when they see my photos in the side show they create for you. They made the photo sessions fun and relaxing. They also didn't treat me like a customer... they treated me like a friend. Worth every penny and more! Definitely use Bellissima!

Services Used: Photography

Robin & Brenda are fabulous! They traveled 3 plus hours to shoot our wedding- making sure to arrive the night before and meet our party plus scoop out the location for the next day to make sure they got all the shots they thought would be best. They were easy to work with and extremely responsive via email & phone when I needed questions. Their work was spot-on with what we were looking for!

Services Used: Photography

We loved working with Robin and Brenda. Their pictures are beautiful and tell the story of our wedding day.

Services Used: Photography

Robin & Brenda were more than helpful througout the wedding planning. our engagement & wedding photos are amazing! they even suggested a great band for the wedding. our photos are amazing!

Services Used: Photography

I loved working with them! They made everyone look wonderful. At the reception they set up a laptop with the pictures from the ceremony already set to music. Everyone loved it.

If I were to ever need a professional photographer again, I wouldn't hesitate to use them!