BellaRosa

BellaRosa

Edmond, OK 73083 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres -...
Maximum capacity: 500

(4.6 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Rosa was very easy to work with regarding our wedding cake. They were quick to communicate through e-mail and always answered our questions. Our cakes exceeded our expectations and vision. My husband's cake was a block of wood and it was full of detail and truly looked like wood. The prices were more than reasonable and beat their competitors prices. We received many compliments from our guests about the taste and appearance of the cake. We will recommend Bella Rosa for future weddings of friends.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with my wedding cake and groom's cake from BellaRosa! The cakes were exactly what I wanted and tasted great! We got lots of compliments. They were very easy to work with and replied promptly to all of my emails.

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Great cake. Lots of compliments from guest. Very hard to communicate with. Came through in the end. The cake was fabulous!

• Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Bella Rosa for our Wedding Cake and Grooms cake was great! A simple one time meeting, at our convenience, with cake samples was all it took. They listened to our requests, make tasteful suggestions, and created the most beautiful and DELICIOUS cakes! The guests raved about all three flavors, and I was so glad we had some left over to enjoy after the wedding!

Thank you Bella Rosa for an amazing experience.

Sincerely,

Mr. and Mrs. Troy Archie

• Wedding: 09/23/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did beautiful work on my bride and groom cakes. They are one of the most reasonably priced bakers in the city. It tasted delicious and we got alot of compliments from our guests. I wish they were slightly quicker in responding to phone calls or emails, but they will always get back with you, just not always so timely. I would definitely use them again though!

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Rosa did an awesome job with our wedding and groom cake. We lived in Washington at the time but was getting married in my home town of Oklahoma City. So I was only able to send in a rough draft of what I wanted on a word document and they were able to take that and manifest it into a dream come true! If you need a cake for any reason, go to Bella Rosa! They are reasonable priced but perform million dollar work.

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BellaRosa was amazing to work with!! My wedding cake was the best cake I have ever eaten!! I have had so many family members and friends tell me how amazing all of the food was at my wedding and especially the cake! I was so pleased with how they worked with me to provide everything I requested and at a very reasonable cost! I will be using them again and again for cakes or catering needs!!!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The food at my wedding was great, the TASTE of the cake was great too. The only problem was that my cake was supposed to have hot pink flowers on it which I chose from a picture of one of their cakes....at the wedding the flowers on my cake were all very dark purple and did not match at all. My mother asked the lady about it and she was very very rude to her and never apologized.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BellaRosa provides the catering for Rose Briar. All of our guests loved the food and were impressed by the quality.

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious cakes!!! BellaRosa is for those who not only want a beautiful wedding cake - but also for those who (like me) are also extremely picky about what the cake TASTES like!! You will not be disappointed!!! Also, they were wonderful to work with.

• Wedding: 02/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even begin to describe how awesome our cakes were! They looked exactly like I had imagined, and I got so many compliments on how delicious it was! We even saved the topper in the freezer and ate some of it on our first anniversary, and believe it or not, it was still some of the best cake I have ever eaten!

• Wedding: 01/03/2009
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with the price and quality of the cake. The service was excellent as well.

• Wedding: 08/09/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cakes tastes fabulous - the guests loved it!

• Wedding: 05/24/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They just amazed me by the beautiful work they done on our cake by using three different pictures. Our cake was so elegant, beautiful and most of all the taste was out of this world. THANKS LADIES FOR A WONDERFUL JOB!!!!

• Wedding: 09/01/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Rosa Cakes is wonderful to work with, and provide delicious cakes, too! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 04/08/2006
405-706-6265
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7