Bella Sera Event Venue

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I fell in love with Bella Sera the minute we walked in. We had a winter wedding and used the winter package. I couldn't ask for a better package. The photographer Brad from Redford was amazing, along with DJ Andy from Redford. They both went out of there way to insure we had everything we could imagine. Brad captured all those special moments and Andy kept everyone on the dance floor.
Lauren was amazing throughout the whole process. She answered my numerous questions. Lauren and Erin made my wedding day amazing. They had everyone where they needed to be and I didn't have to worry about a single thing.
Food was delicious, multiple complements throughout the night on how good it was.
The bar tenders kept the lines moving so there was never a long line.
Bethel Bakery was also part of the winter package and it was delicious! SO easy to work with and so good to eat.
I would highly recommend Bella Sera for a venue especially if you are looking for a place that supplies, bar, food, DJ, photographer, cake. (makes your life so much easier)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Staci
01/03/2015

My wedding at the Bella Sera in Cannonsburg, PA was everything I could have dreamed of. I fell in love with the venue the second I saw it and instantly imagined my wedding there. My actually wedding turned out to be even better than I had pictured. Lauren, who coordinates weddings at the Bella Sera, was with me every step of the way and made sure to accommodate any request or suggestion I had. Once my big day came, Lauren and Erin made sure that everything went perfectly. The venue is gorgeous, the food is to die for, and the ceremony, with the grand staircase, is magical. My guests are still telling me that my wedding was like something out of a fairy-tale. I didn't hear a single complaint, and I would not change a thing. If I could marry my husband again, I would a million times, and a million times I would chose the Bella Sera. 5+ stars!

Kimberly
12/27/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at Bella Sera on December 27, 2014, and I truly can't say enough good things. Our planning started just six months prior, in June. We started by taking a tour of the facility with Lauren, Bella Sera's (AMAZING) wedding coordinator. We were instantly drawn to the space itself, and the idea of exchanging vows in front of the gorgeous stone fireplace. We knew the food was great because we had attended previous events at the venue, so we were sold. After a couple of meetings with Lauren, where we discussed package options and available upgrades, we were able to agree on a path forward.
The wedding day itself was perfect-every detail was spot-on and the staff was unbelievably accommodating. From the day of the rehearsal, all the way through the end of the wedding, every staff member was pitching in to make the day stress-free. The food was amazing, and everything came out of the kitchen hot-- rarely does that happen at a sit-sown dinner!
If you are looking for a jaw-dropping, stress-free event venue with impecable style and flair, choose Bella Sera. You will get everything you ever wished for and more.

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I recently held our wedding ceremony & reception at Bella Sera in August 2014, and it was the perfect beginning to our marriage.

From my initial phone call with Bella Sera's wedding coordinator to our event three months later, the venue's service was impeccable. All of Bella Sera's employees - from the owner, to the wedding coordinator, the chef, and even the servers at our event - went out of their way to go above and beyond for us. With the help of Bella Sera's staff, we ended up with multiple upgrades including professional event lighting, an ice sculpture from which you could serve cocktails, a coffee barista, and even a fireworks display!

After all of the planning, it is so nice to enjoy a perfectly smooth day, experience your guests having the time of their lives, and walk away as a happily married couple! :) Thanks to Bella Sera our wedding was stress-free and fabulous. Many of our guests mentioned that our wedding was the nicest that they have ever attended.

Our wedding day was all that we could have dreamed of - I very highly recommend Bella Sera for any event!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Nancy
07/25/2014

Bella Sera was perfect in every way for our rehearsal dinner. The tables were set up beautifully - just as we hoped, and I did have to worry about a thing. We showed a wedding slideshow and everything was set up by the staff so the slideshow ran flawlessly. Our buffet dinner was outstanding and we received so many compliments for choosing this venue. The bartender and other staff present were very professional and kind to our guests. Thank you for making this memorable evening a success!!!

Christin
05/31/2014

Bella Sera created a beautiful wedding for us! Lauren is the beyond the best and the reason why our day was incredible. She puts in 110% to ensure that your day is perfect. She is there with you every step of the way during the planning process to make sure you are happy. She is so kind and will offer her opinion when necessary but at the end of the day, she listens to what you want. Also, the servers and bartenders were remarkable, ensuring that guests were pleased with their food. They were very professional and considerate of dietary restrictions. Someone was always there checking in with the us (the bride and groom) to see if we needed anything. Not to mention, the food was delicious. Our guests had nothing but great things to say. I would recommend Lauren and Bella Sera to all!

We were also at the venue in the morning and the "set up" crew consulted with us to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it. The day ran so smoothly and we couldn't be happier!

Bella Sera also catered our rehearsal dinner at an off site location. Our guests could not say enough about the food and the catering chef was extremely friendly.

Amanda
05/17/2014

Bella Sera made our night magical! From their attention to detail, to their classic venue, amazing food and friendly staff we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Everything was perfect- we don't even have ANY suggestions to change a thing. Lauren, was there from start to finish and made sure we were taken care of- she was always a step ahead and didn't miss a beat. If you're looking for a venue who will work with you, within your budget, without compromising details, Bella Sera is for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Tori
05/10/2014

I looked at MANY wedding venues before stumbling upon Bella Sera. We fell in love with Bella Sera because of the "tuscan style" room with high ceilings, huge staircase and beautiful balcony. We had approximately 250 guests and we fit very comfortably in the main room. The staff at Bella Sera is fantastic! Everyone was more than grateful to help us at any point in the planning process. Lauren Madison is the wedding coordinator and she was beyond amazing to work with. She answered phone calls and emails immediately. Throughout our wedding night she checked on us several times to see if we needed anything. She helped develop our timeline and everything ran smoothly. The hall was beyond gorgeous when we showed up. They set up and cleaned up everything for us. It was an amazing feeling to just have to get in the car and leave at the end of the night and not worry about making sure everything was together. We received sooo many compliments about how delicious the food was (no one left hungry!), how beautiful the venue was and how nice the staff was. Bella Sera made our wedding night beyond perfect and we can not thank them enough!

Brandy
04/26/2014

Absolutely AMAZING!! Working with wedding planner, Lauren Madison, was like a dream come true! Her professionalism and enthusiasm made me feel as though I was the only bride she was working with. The staff at Bella Sera made every detail come together. I was blown away by everyone's efforts at making our day PERFECT! We never wanted for anything. The venue itself is breathtaking, the food is unbeatable, the staff is top notch and Lauren made all our dreams come true!!

Private User
04/19/2014

I had my wedding at the Bella Sera and I have received so many compliments on the food and venue. Everything was perfect. It was a fairytale come true. Lauren is very helpful and willing to work with you on any questions you may have. She is very patient and understanding. I couldn't have picked a better place. It is a little expensive but worth every penny! Thank you Lauren and staff at the Bella Sera. We had a blast!

James
04/19/2014

Even through a change in Wedding Planners, they were responsive and professional in every aspect. The new Planner (Lauren) was a sweetheart. She worked with us through all the changes in numbers attending, menu choices, bar decisions and props that we provided. Our family and friends did nothing but rave about the venue, the food, the DJ and all had a great time. This day was everything we had hoped for our daughter and son-in-law and we highly recommend the Bella Sera.

Jenna
03/22/2014

We booked Bella Sera site unseen based on reviews online, which everyone said was risky. However, we could not have been happier to work with such a great group of staff! They were so easy to work with! The staff (and owner) was friendly, professional, and extremely willing to accommodate us. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Pittsburgh/Canonsburg area.
As most weddings go, there were a few small things that didn't happen as we had originally planned, but the staff quickly took care of any concerns we had as soon as we notified them and the owner himself even came out to help and make sure everything was the way we wanted it.
The food was also outstanding and all of our guests were raving about it. We had a few vegetarians and they were extremely pleased with the vegetarian option as well.
Bottom line: Bella Sera is a top notch venue and we will definitely go back for future events!

Matt
03/22/2014

We got a package deal from Bella Sera that was amazing in value. They still provided their professional attitude and did everything they could to make the day run smoothly. I really enjoyed working with them, and the guests can't stop talking about how amazing the food and venue were.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bella Sera was awesome! Food was beyond excellent! Everyone commented on how beautiful the venue was! Jackie took really great care of the wedding party!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Thank you so much for making my day special and for making everything exceptionally perfect! I was happy with everything you had done for me that day and if I had to do it all over again, I would definitely come back!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you can't go to Italy for your wedding, this is the next best thing. Bella Sera Pittsburgh is a venue built like a Tuscan Villa. The decor is beautiful and the food is out of this world. The owner, Jason, and the wedding coordinator, Michelle, were fabulous to work with and paid attention to each and every detail. The Chef, Adam, did an outstanding job of presenting our guests with an Italian Feast! The value is a little on the pricy side, but for the service were received, and the ambienance that the venue presents, it was truly a "Bella Sera"! (Bella Sera means Beautiful Evening in Italian)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning