Bella Sera Event Venue

4.7
Flexibility
Leena
06/06/2015

Food was wonderful, venue was BEAUTIFUL.. People couldn't stop talking about how perfect it was. Lauren was so helpful and amazing! We loved working with her. She made it so the day went without any hiccups what so ever! Erin was also amazing. She stood with me right before I walked down the isle and took some beautiful candids for me! (Lauren was with my bridesmaids on the first floor, they told me she was wonderful) couldn't have made this day better without their help!

Bella Sera Event Venue responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Leena! It was amazing to work with you and Drew. Thanks for choosing Bella Sera to celebrate your special day. Congratulations again!

Jamie
05/30/2015

Bella Sera is an enchanting place to tie the knot. My husband and I had a shorter engagement (4 months) so we were scrambling a bit to pull it all together. I saw pictures of Bella Sera and fell in love with the venue. I called the venues wedding/event planner Lauren and she was so helpful and pleasant to work with. Found us a great day for a great price. The food at the wedding was delicious and the crew was super helpful and fun to work with. I cannot say enough good things about Bella Sera and Lauren. You will not regret you decision of getting married here. Everything from the foyer to the fire place is gorgeous, your pictures will turn out fabulous and your guests will be blown away.. I know that was true for me. Enjoy! :)

Bella Sera Event Venue responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jamie! Congratulations again to you and Jordan! It was a pleasure to work with you both!

Private User
Recently Married

Having my reception at Bella Sera was one of the best decisions I made regarding our wedding. This place and the entire staff are wonderful, kind and extremely helpful. Lauren and Erin made sure everything ran smoothly and were so unbelievably flexible and responsive. I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing. If I had to go back and do it again, I would not change a thing! What a magical place, perfect for a dream wedding, honestly. Thank you so much to Lauren, Erin, Jason and the entire hard working staff for making our night perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was blown away by how perfect our big day was! It was so much more than I could have ever imagined! Lauren was absolutely amazing and put so much work and care into making sure we got everything we could have possibly wanted! Fantastic food & FLAWLESS venue. 100% recommend!

Bella Sera Event Venue responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Karlee! It was a pleasure to work with you and Alex - Congratulations to you both!

Micala
05/02/2015

Lauren Madison was wonderful to work with!

Bella Sera Event Venue responded with the following comments:

Thank you Micala! I hope you and Bryan are enjoying married life! Best wishes to you both!

Abbey
04/25/2015

I recently had my wedding at Bella sera and could not have been happier with the entire experience. The food and drinks were perfect and the venue itself looked amazing and beautiful. But the real shining star of Bella sera is their wedding coordinator, Lauren Madison. She was unbelievably awesome to work with. She answered every email, question, concern and issue I had. She took care of all the details and made this process go as smoothly as possible. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Bella Sera Event Venue responded with the following comments:

Thank you Abbey! Congratulations again to you and Ryan. It was wonderful working with you both!

Jenn
04/18/2015

Bella Sera is a beautiful venue with great food and amazing service. Lauren is very responsive to emails and phone calls, not leaving a question unanswered.

Beth
04/04/2015

Working with Bella Sera and more specifically with Lauren Madison was phenomenal! From the time we booked the event to the end of our wedding night I was continually impressed. I was planning from out of town, and she made the planning process smooth and without stress. I could always get a hold of Lauren quickly. Bethel Bakery was also wonderful to work with and the cake was not only beautiful but delicious. The Standard DJ did a great job however the company kept emailing me with a balance on my account in error. Lauren cleared up the error the same day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was fabulous! We knew it was 'our place' the second we walked in. It is unique, beautiful - and we had the all inclusive Winter Wedding Package, which is super convenient, especially being an out of town bride. Lauren, the coordinator was great - very friendly and helpful! She was willing to help us do anything we wanted to make our day exactly what we wanted. The food is delicious, and the presentation top notch. Every single one of our guests commented on how awesome the place is! The ambiance is fantastic.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was absolutely perfect, all thanks to Bella Sera and their entire staff! Lauren Madison was a great pleasure to work with. She was extremely organized, very prompt to respond to my emails, always available to answer my numerous questions, and offered many great suggestions. I know that my special day would not have been the same had I picked a different venue or worked with another coordinator! She made the entire process extremely stress-free and worry-free.

Our March 21st wedding was part of Bella Sera's Winter Wedding package, which made planning incredibly easy, including the cake, DJ, photographer, food, beverage, and most decor. We were extremely happy with all of the vendors included in the package.

The venue is so gorgeous that we decided to also have our ceremony on-location. The staff did an fantastic job to quickly transform the space for the reception. They handled all of the setup, decorations, tear down and packup at the end of the night for us. My guests are still raving about the delicious food and great service. I also commend Bella Sera for taking excellent care of our guests with dietary restrictions, including the groom who has celiacs. Lauren also checked in with us throughout the entire day/night, which we really appreciated!

I can't thank Bella Sera enough for creating the wedding of our dreams! I highly recommend this venue for any engaged couple!

Claudia
03/21/2015

Lauren Madison, Event Coordinator, was very pleasant to work with. The two women who catered our event could not have been nicer, pleasant and more accommodating. Everyone raved about the food and the facility. I was extremely pleased with Bella Sera's.

loren
02/21/2015

Lauren Madison was wonderful to work with! Everything was great, food was delicious, servers were very quick and efficient, friends and family loved it.!

T
02/14/2015

We can’t say enough about Bella Sera. We hosted my daughter’s Valentine’s Day wedding there and couldn’t be happier. The food was wonderful, the atmosphere magical, the staff incredible! We worked with Lauren Madison with the White Winter Wedding package. We certainly had a White Winter Wedding as a blizzard hit Canonsburg that afternoon/evening. While that was certainly stress inducing, as soon as we walked into Bella Sera we knew we were in good hands and were able to relax.

We had the ceremony there and the room was set up perfectly. Our guests enjoyed a wonderful cocktail hour and we had pictures taken while a seamless transition of the room was made. Every decoration was placed perfectly and every detail attended to.

The disc jockey/ photographer (The Standard), florist (Fragile Paradise), and bakery (Bethel Bakery) were all included in the wedding package. We can’t thank all of these people enough for braving the elements and making our evening so beautiful. They all worked very closely with us making sure that every need was addressed.

The staff at Bella Sera was wonderful making sure that everyone was comfortable, happy and had everything they needed. Our bartender was outstanding.The wait-staff was fantastic! And, of course, the food was outstanding! Everything was truly commendable.

Lauren made planning this event effortless and fun. She took time to get to know us and what we envisioned the wedding to be. She promptly replied to phone calls and emails making sure to address all of our questions and concerns, always willing to meet with a nervous Mother of the Bride. She was attentive throughout the evening making sure that everything ran smoothly (which it did) and making sure everyone was comfortable. We can’t thank her enough for making such an overwhelming event so seamless and wonderful. As parents of the bride, we were able to relax and enjoy our daughter’s fairy tale wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake
Don and Luisa
02/07/2015

Bella Sera was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding. We found Bella Sera while searching online for a wedding venue, and we are so happy that we found it!! The venue is absolutely beautiful. We did very little decorating, using only flowers, candles, and lanterns, choosing to let the old world feel of Bella Sera to shine through. Lauren guided us through every turn making sure every detail was carried out with perfection. She stayed in contact with Marisa and Mady, who live in Miami and wanted a winter wedding. Meghan stayed the evening and made sure our guests were taken care throughout the reception. The wait staff was impeccable, never in our way but always there when you needed something. The food was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful!! We even ended the night with fresh baked cookies and milk shooters, a nice touch to cap off the evening. Marisa and Mady, by chance at a nearby restaurant, happened to meet Jason Capps, owner, and he very graciously welcomed them to Bella Sera and wished them well. My husband and I were concerned about being able to give Marisa the wedding she always dreamed of, but Bella Sera helped make that possible. This was our first encounter with Bella Sera but it won't be our last. We are spreading the word to all our friends and hopefully, we will be able to attend another wedding or event there. We are also planning a visit to their weekly bistro service soon. We highly, highly, highly recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for the perfect setting for their special event. Thank you Bella Sera, Lauren, Meghan, and Jason for an unforgettable evening. We will be sending photos soon!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Bella Sera was the perfect venue for our wedding. From the friendly staff to the delicious food, our wedding was everything we dreamed of, and more! I highly recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for a venue that is personable, trustworthy, professional and very dedicated to detail. The planning process was super simple AND enjoyable with the help of Bella Sera's wedding coordinator, Lauren Madison.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I fell in love with Bella Sera the minute we walked in. We had a winter wedding and used the winter package. I couldn't ask for a better package. The photographer Brad from Redford was amazing, along with DJ Andy from Redford. They both went out of there way to insure we had everything we could imagine. Brad captured all those special moments and Andy kept everyone on the dance floor.
Lauren was amazing throughout the whole process. She answered my numerous questions. Lauren and Erin made my wedding day amazing. They had everyone where they needed to be and I didn't have to worry about a single thing.
Food was delicious, multiple complements throughout the night on how good it was.
The bar tenders kept the lines moving so there was never a long line.
Bethel Bakery was also part of the winter package and it was delicious! SO easy to work with and so good to eat.
I would highly recommend Bella Sera for a venue especially if you are looking for a place that supplies, bar, food, DJ, photographer, cake. (makes your life so much easier)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue