Bella Sera Event Venue

Bella Sera Event Venue

Creating memorable events beyond your expectations

414 Morganza Road
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I recently held our wedding ceremony & reception at Bella Sera in August 2014, and it was the perfect beginning to our marriage.

From my initial phone call with Bella Sera's wedding coordinator to our event three months later, the venue's service was impeccable. All of Bella Sera's employees - from the owner, to the wedding coordinator, the chef, and even the servers at our event - went out of their way to go above and beyond for us. With the help of Bella Sera's staff, we ended up with multiple upgrades including professional event lighting, an ice sculpture from which you could serve cocktails, a coffee barista, and even a fireworks display!

After all of the planning, it is so nice to enjoy a perfectly smooth day, experience your guests having the time of their lives, and walk away as a happily married couple! :) Thanks to Bella Sera our wedding was stress-free and fabulous. Many of our guests mentioned that our wedding was the nicest that they have ever attended.

Our wedding day was all that we could have dreamed of - I very highly recommend Bella Sera for any event!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Sera was perfect in every way for our rehearsal dinner. The tables were set up beautifully - just as we hoped, and I did have to worry about a thing. We showed a wedding slideshow and everything was set up by the staff so the slideshow ran flawlessly. Our buffet dinner was outstanding and we received so many compliments for choosing this venue. The bartender and other staff present were very professional and kind to our guests. Thank you for making this memorable evening a success!!!

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Sera created a beautiful wedding for us! Lauren is the beyond the best and the reason why our day was incredible. She puts in 110% to ensure that your day is perfect. She is there with you every step of the way during the planning process to make sure you are happy. She is so kind and will offer her opinion when necessary but at the end of the day, she listens to what you want. Also, the servers and bartenders were remarkable, ensuring that guests were pleased with their food. They were very professional and considerate of dietary restrictions. Someone was always there checking in with the us (the bride and groom) to see if we needed anything. Not to mention, the food was delicious. Our guests had nothing but great things to say. I would recommend Lauren and Bella Sera to all!

We were also at the venue in the morning and the "set up" crew consulted with us to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it. The day ran so smoothly and we couldn't be happier!

Bella Sera also catered our rehearsal dinner at an off site location. Our guests could not say enough about the food and the catering chef was extremely friendly.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Christin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Sera made our night magical! From their attention to detail, to their classic venue, amazing food and friendly staff we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Everything was perfect- we don't even have ANY suggestions to change a thing. Lauren, was there from start to finish and made sure we were taken care of- she was always a step ahead and didn't miss a beat. If you're looking for a venue who will work with you, within your budget, without compromising details, Bella Sera is for you!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I looked at MANY wedding venues before stumbling upon Bella Sera. We fell in love with Bella Sera because of the "tuscan style" room with high ceilings, huge staircase and beautiful balcony. We had approximately 250 guests and we fit very comfortably in the main room. The staff at Bella Sera is fantastic! Everyone was more than grateful to help us at any point in the planning process. Lauren Madison is the wedding coordinator and she was beyond amazing to work with. She answered phone calls and emails immediately. Throughout our wedding night she checked on us several times to see if we needed anything. She helped develop our timeline and everything ran smoothly. The hall was beyond gorgeous when we showed up. They set up and cleaned up everything for us. It was an amazing feeling to just have to get in the car and leave at the end of the night and not worry about making sure everything was together. We received sooo many compliments about how delicious the food was (no one left hungry!), how beautiful the venue was and how nice the staff was. Bella Sera made our wedding night beyond perfect and we can not thank them enough!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Tori
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely AMAZING!! Working with wedding planner, Lauren Madison, was like a dream come true! Her professionalism and enthusiasm made me feel as though I was the only bride she was working with. The staff at Bella Sera made every detail come together. I was blown away by everyone's efforts at making our day PERFECT! We never wanted for anything. The venue itself is breathtaking, the food is unbeatable, the staff is top notch and Lauren made all our dreams come true!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Brandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at the Bella Sera and I have received so many compliments on the food and venue. Everything was perfect. It was a fairytale come true. Lauren is very helpful and willing to work with you on any questions you may have. She is very patient and understanding. I couldn't have picked a better place. It is a little expensive but worth every penny! Thank you Lauren and staff at the Bella Sera. We had a blast!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even through a change in Wedding Planners, they were responsive and professional in every aspect. The new Planner (Lauren) was a sweetheart. She worked with us through all the changes in numbers attending, menu choices, bar decisions and props that we provided. Our family and friends did nothing but rave about the venue, the food, the DJ and all had a great time. This day was everything we had hoped for our daughter and son-in-law and we highly recommend the Bella Sera.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
James
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Bella Sera site unseen based on reviews online, which everyone said was risky. However, we could not have been happier to work with such a great group of staff! They were so easy to work with! The staff (and owner) was friendly, professional, and extremely willing to accommodate us. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Pittsburgh/Canonsburg area.
As most weddings go, there were a few small things that didn't happen as we had originally planned, but the staff quickly took care of any concerns we had as soon as we notified them and the owner himself even came out to help and make sure everything was the way we wanted it.
The food was also outstanding and all of our guests were raving about it. We had a few vegetarians and they were extremely pleased with the vegetarian option as well.
Bottom line: Bella Sera is a top notch venue and we will definitely go back for future events!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got a package deal from Bella Sera that was amazing in value. They still provided their professional attitude and did everything they could to make the day run smoothly. I really enjoyed working with them, and the guests can't stop talking about how amazing the food and venue were.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Matt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Sera was awesome! Food was beyond excellent! Everyone commented on how beautiful the venue was! Jackie took really great care of the wedding party!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for making my day special and for making everything exceptionally perfect! I was happy with everything you had done for me that day and if I had to do it all over again, I would definitely come back!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you can't go to Italy for your wedding, this is the next best thing. Bella Sera Pittsburgh is a venue built like a Tuscan Villa. The decor is beautiful and the food is out of this world. The owner, Jason, and the wedding coordinator, Michelle, were fabulous to work with and paid attention to each and every detail. The Chef, Adam, did an outstanding job of presenting our guests with an Italian Feast! The value is a little on the pricy side, but for the service were received, and the ambienance that the venue presents, it was truly a "Bella Sera"! (Bella Sera means Beautiful Evening in Italian)

• Wedding: 11/27/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was beautiful and we owe so much of it to the beautiful venue Bella Sera. Michelle was great in helping us with the details, and she didn't miss a beat the day of!!

the food was amazing, our guests & dj were all raving about how it was the best wedding dish they've ever had! (Chicken Romano & Beef Trattoria)

Bella Sera is a little pricey on Saturdays, but we got married on a Sunday which actually made it 11,000 cheaper !! a HUGE difference.

I'd get married there again in a heartbeat :)

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Bella Sera to any bride or groom looking for a place to have their ceremony and/or reception. The staff especially Jacky Fife and Michelle Houston were extremely helpful before, during and after our wedding. The place was set up so georgeous for our wedding, it helped to make our wedding so special and magical. I felt like I was living a fairy tale. My husband and I fell in love with Bella Sera from the moment we saw the website and especially from the moment we walked in there! I cannot say enough about the staff and how wonderfully they treated us and our guests!

The food was top quality and delicious! Our guests one month after the wedding are still raving about the food and Bella Sera itself. We also had our rehearsal dinner at Bella Sera and the food choices we picked for that and the wedding were wonderful!

• Wedding: 02/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have picked a better place to have our reception. Coming from 2 Italian families this was the atmosphere we were going for! The decor, food, and service were 5 star and they made everything so easy to plan! I did not have to worry about a single thing but to have a great time on my wedding day! I haven't heard of a single bad thing from any of our guests! Everyone loved the food and loved the venue! It is really something different and classy for the Pittsburgh area. You may pay a bit more but the price is worth not having any frustrations during your plannin!

• Wedding: 10/02/2009
Services Used: Catering
724-745-5575
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7