Bella Sera Event Venue

Value
Flexibility
Micala
05/02/2015

Lauren Madison was wonderful to work with!

Jenn
04/18/2015

Bella Sera is a beautiful venue with great food and amazing service. Lauren is very responsive to emails and phone calls, not leaving a question unanswered.

Beth
04/04/2015

Working with Bella Sera and more specifically with Lauren Madison was phenomenal! From the time we booked the event to the end of our wedding night I was continually impressed. I was planning from out of town, and she made the planning process smooth and without stress. I could always get a hold of Lauren quickly. Bethel Bakery was also wonderful to work with and the cake was not only beautiful but delicious. The Standard DJ did a great job however the company kept emailing me with a balance on my account in error. Lauren cleared up the error the same day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was fabulous! We knew it was 'our place' the second we walked in. It is unique, beautiful - and we had the all inclusive Winter Wedding Package, which is super convenient, especially being an out of town bride. Lauren, the coordinator was great - very friendly and helpful! She was willing to help us do anything we wanted to make our day exactly what we wanted. The food is delicious, and the presentation top notch. Every single one of our guests commented on how awesome the place is! The ambiance is fantastic.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was absolutely perfect, all thanks to Bella Sera and their entire staff! Lauren Madison was a great pleasure to work with. She was extremely organized, very prompt to respond to my emails, always available to answer my numerous questions, and offered many great suggestions. I know that my special day would not have been the same had I picked a different venue or worked with another coordinator! She made the entire process extremely stress-free and worry-free.

Our March 21st wedding was part of Bella Sera's Winter Wedding package, which made planning incredibly easy, including the cake, DJ, photographer, food, beverage, and most decor. We were extremely happy with all of the vendors included in the package.

The venue is so gorgeous that we decided to also have our ceremony on-location. The staff did an fantastic job to quickly transform the space for the reception. They handled all of the setup, decorations, tear down and packup at the end of the night for us. My guests are still raving about the delicious food and great service. I also commend Bella Sera for taking excellent care of our guests with dietary restrictions, including the groom who has celiacs. Lauren also checked in with us throughout the entire day/night, which we really appreciated!

I can't thank Bella Sera enough for creating the wedding of our dreams! I highly recommend this venue for any engaged couple!

Claudia
03/21/2015

Lauren Madison, Event Coordinator, was very pleasant to work with. The two women who catered our event could not have been nicer, pleasant and more accommodating. Everyone raved about the food and the facility. I was extremely pleased with Bella Sera's.

loren
02/21/2015

Lauren Madison was wonderful to work with! Everything was great, food was delicious, servers were very quick and efficient, friends and family loved it.!

T
02/14/2015

We can’t say enough about Bella Sera. We hosted my daughter’s Valentine’s Day wedding there and couldn’t be happier. The food was wonderful, the atmosphere magical, the staff incredible! We worked with Lauren Madison with the White Winter Wedding package. We certainly had a White Winter Wedding as a blizzard hit Canonsburg that afternoon/evening. While that was certainly stress inducing, as soon as we walked into Bella Sera we knew we were in good hands and were able to relax.

We had the ceremony there and the room was set up perfectly. Our guests enjoyed a wonderful cocktail hour and we had pictures taken while a seamless transition of the room was made. Every decoration was placed perfectly and every detail attended to.

The disc jockey/ photographer (The Standard), florist (Fragile Paradise), and bakery (Bethel Bakery) were all included in the wedding package. We can’t thank all of these people enough for braving the elements and making our evening so beautiful. They all worked very closely with us making sure that every need was addressed.

The staff at Bella Sera was wonderful making sure that everyone was comfortable, happy and had everything they needed. Our bartender was outstanding.The wait-staff was fantastic! And, of course, the food was outstanding! Everything was truly commendable.

Lauren made planning this event effortless and fun. She took time to get to know us and what we envisioned the wedding to be. She promptly replied to phone calls and emails making sure to address all of our questions and concerns, always willing to meet with a nervous Mother of the Bride. She was attentive throughout the evening making sure that everything ran smoothly (which it did) and making sure everyone was comfortable. We can’t thank her enough for making such an overwhelming event so seamless and wonderful. As parents of the bride, we were able to relax and enjoy our daughter’s fairy tale wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake
Don and Luisa
02/07/2015

Bella Sera was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding. We found Bella Sera while searching online for a wedding venue, and we are so happy that we found it!! The venue is absolutely beautiful. We did very little decorating, using only flowers, candles, and lanterns, choosing to let the old world feel of Bella Sera to shine through. Lauren guided us through every turn making sure every detail was carried out with perfection. She stayed in contact with Marisa and Mady, who live in Miami and wanted a winter wedding. Meghan stayed the evening and made sure our guests were taken care throughout the reception. The wait staff was impeccable, never in our way but always there when you needed something. The food was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful!! We even ended the night with fresh baked cookies and milk shooters, a nice touch to cap off the evening. Marisa and Mady, by chance at a nearby restaurant, happened to meet Jason Capps, owner, and he very graciously welcomed them to Bella Sera and wished them well. My husband and I were concerned about being able to give Marisa the wedding she always dreamed of, but Bella Sera helped make that possible. This was our first encounter with Bella Sera but it won't be our last. We are spreading the word to all our friends and hopefully, we will be able to attend another wedding or event there. We are also planning a visit to their weekly bistro service soon. We highly, highly, highly recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for the perfect setting for their special event. Thank you Bella Sera, Lauren, Meghan, and Jason for an unforgettable evening. We will be sending photos soon!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Bella Sera was the perfect venue for our wedding. From the friendly staff to the delicious food, our wedding was everything we dreamed of, and more! I highly recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for a venue that is personable, trustworthy, professional and very dedicated to detail. The planning process was super simple AND enjoyable with the help of Bella Sera's wedding coordinator, Lauren Madison.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I fell in love with Bella Sera the minute we walked in. We had a winter wedding and used the winter package. I couldn't ask for a better package. The photographer Brad from Redford was amazing, along with DJ Andy from Redford. They both went out of there way to insure we had everything we could imagine. Brad captured all those special moments and Andy kept everyone on the dance floor.
Lauren was amazing throughout the whole process. She answered my numerous questions. Lauren and Erin made my wedding day amazing. They had everyone where they needed to be and I didn't have to worry about a single thing.
Food was delicious, multiple complements throughout the night on how good it was.
The bar tenders kept the lines moving so there was never a long line.
Bethel Bakery was also part of the winter package and it was delicious! SO easy to work with and so good to eat.
I would highly recommend Bella Sera for a venue especially if you are looking for a place that supplies, bar, food, DJ, photographer, cake. (makes your life so much easier)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Staci
01/03/2015

My wedding at the Bella Sera in Cannonsburg, PA was everything I could have dreamed of. I fell in love with the venue the second I saw it and instantly imagined my wedding there. My actually wedding turned out to be even better than I had pictured. Lauren, who coordinates weddings at the Bella Sera, was with me every step of the way and made sure to accommodate any request or suggestion I had. Once my big day came, Lauren and Erin made sure that everything went perfectly. The venue is gorgeous, the food is to die for, and the ceremony, with the grand staircase, is magical. My guests are still telling me that my wedding was like something out of a fairy-tale. I didn't hear a single complaint, and I would not change a thing. If I could marry my husband again, I would a million times, and a million times I would chose the Bella Sera. 5+ stars!

Tara
12/31/2014

My husband and I were married on December 31, 2014. It was an amazing night and we are still receiving compliments about how beautiful, unique, and perfect the venue was for our wedding/reception. We met Lauren Madison the first day we viewed the venue, and she was with us every step of the way through our journey. She had great response time to any questions and truly wanted this event to be as flawless as possible for us. Since we were getting married on New Year’s Eve we really wanted a balloon drop, which Jason (the owner) made happen, heavy machinery and all!
The day of our wedding went so fast. I gave items to Lauren to be set up the day before and did not have to worry about anything else again. Hair and makeup came to us and we worked with Lauren to have Bella Sera provide refreshments during the day. As soon as we walked up the stairs everything was already set up for us. The staff was amazing throughout the day/night as well. Also, the bridal suite was stocked between the ceremony and rehearsal so we did not have to find anyone to have the alcohol or appetizers replaced. During the dinner service, my husband and I were constantly running around; the wait staff would keep checking to see if we wanted our next course out because they did not want it to get cold. From what we heard the food was amazing! Unfortunately, we were too excited from the day that we lost our appetite; but Lauren made sure there was a to-go container for the food we could not eat so we could enjoy later!
The day you get married is the day you will remember for the rest of your life. Bella Sera wants to make all your dreams come true, because it is the experience of the lifetime. I have nothing but great things to say about Bella Sera and Lauren Madison. I will forever have in my memory walking down the stairs of Bella Sera with my dad next to me and my husband smiling up at me.

Kimberly
12/27/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at Bella Sera on December 27, 2014, and I truly can't say enough good things. Our planning started just six months prior, in June. We started by taking a tour of the facility with Lauren, Bella Sera's (AMAZING) wedding coordinator. We were instantly drawn to the space itself, and the idea of exchanging vows in front of the gorgeous stone fireplace. We knew the food was great because we had attended previous events at the venue, so we were sold. After a couple of meetings with Lauren, where we discussed package options and available upgrades, we were able to agree on a path forward.
The wedding day itself was perfect-every detail was spot-on and the staff was unbelievably accommodating. From the day of the rehearsal, all the way through the end of the wedding, every staff member was pitching in to make the day stress-free. The food was amazing, and everything came out of the kitchen hot-- rarely does that happen at a sit-sown dinner!
If you are looking for a jaw-dropping, stress-free event venue with impecable style and flair, choose Bella Sera. You will get everything you ever wished for and more.

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I recently held our wedding ceremony & reception at Bella Sera in August 2014, and it was the perfect beginning to our marriage.

From my initial phone call with Bella Sera's wedding coordinator to our event three months later, the venue's service was impeccable. All of Bella Sera's employees - from the owner, to the wedding coordinator, the chef, and even the servers at our event - went out of their way to go above and beyond for us. With the help of Bella Sera's staff, we ended up with multiple upgrades including professional event lighting, an ice sculpture from which you could serve cocktails, a coffee barista, and even a fireworks display!

After all of the planning, it is so nice to enjoy a perfectly smooth day, experience your guests having the time of their lives, and walk away as a happily married couple! :) Thanks to Bella Sera our wedding was stress-free and fabulous. Many of our guests mentioned that our wedding was the nicest that they have ever attended.

Our wedding day was all that we could have dreamed of - I very highly recommend Bella Sera for any event!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Nancy
07/25/2014

Bella Sera was perfect in every way for our rehearsal dinner. The tables were set up beautifully - just as we hoped, and I did have to worry about a thing. We showed a wedding slideshow and everything was set up by the staff so the slideshow ran flawlessly. Our buffet dinner was outstanding and we received so many compliments for choosing this venue. The bartender and other staff present were very professional and kind to our guests. Thank you for making this memorable evening a success!!!