Bella Sera Event Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Couldn't have asked or dreamed of a more beautiful wedding. The decor and lighting was amazing and breath taking, staff very responsive and helpful. Food was great, the cake was beautiful and very good! Had Mandy for my wedding day. She made everything run smooth and was very helpful and calming. The day was not one bit stressful!
Thank you Mandy, Thank you Bella Sera!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Chrissy
1 Review
11/07/2014

I would like to thank all of the staff at the Bella Sera. From the moment we first met, to all following meetings, we were treated with such kindness and respect. Our wedding reception turned out beautifully and the food was amazing. The staff worked their butts off to make sure everything went perfectly. We received impeccable service and would gladly refer anyone to the Bella Sera for their next event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everyone at Bella Sera is wonderful to work with! The whole venue is absolutely beautiful, and the team help you customize everything from decor to lighting to the food. Everything was taken care of so that we didn't have to worry about anything! A few of our friends have also had their wedding there and they've always told us what a great experience they had. Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous everything was and how delicious the food was! We definitely couldn't have done it without Kaylene, Sari and Elizabeth!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

They ate doing everything, set up, tear down, I got a design session, at last 3 people checked in with me on multiple occasions, the photographers are incredible. They are totally worth every penny!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

our wedding was perfect!!! Mandy was the team leader through it all she was there the whole way through!! thanks mandy for making our special day perfect!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my engagement party of 400 guests at Bella Sera and it couldn't have been a greater experience! Bella Sera provides everything for you from decor to catering to set up and tear down. This allowed for my fiance and I to relax the morning of our event and truly enjoy the day. Bella Sera was quick at responding to any questions or concerns we had. They were also very flexible with pricing and it was worth every penny!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first day we talked to John about Bella Sera, he blew our minds. It was a quick indication that he and his staff did settle for anything less than perfection. It was such a relief that they were so focused on the important details and made it all seem so easy. I remember something with the church ceremony had gotten messed up and they changed the time to two hours later and I thought the world was ending (doesn't seem like a big deal, but as a bride, everything feels like it's the end of the world). I called Kaylene and she just made it seem like it was even better as our guests would not have to wait around. She helped changed the timeline we had set and it was all so perfect. I still wonder how they do all they do because the entire night was flawless. We did all we wanted to including the fun traditions our families insisted on without having to be the ones to keep track of time as we were having too much time enjoying every second with our loved ones.

What to tell a future bride about Bella Sera... It is simply the most amazing place with the most wonderful, caring, and detail oriented, organized people. Our guests were "wow-ed" from the minute they stepped through the door. Our decorations were better than we ever imagined. Everything about the night was simply magical. Sari, Elizabeth and Kaylene took such amazing care of us and even the tiny details were perfect. We felt spoiled as all of our wishes were granted and our night was better than we could have imagined. I wanted to keep this short and just assure you that this is definitely the best choice. If you are debating on having your wedding here, just know that Bella Sera is like family. They will do what they can to make your vision and dream a reality and it will definitely surpass anything you can expect. We would do it all over again if we could, except we would definitely remember to eat more as the food was to die for.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

To be honest I really did not want to have my reception in my home town but when I went to Bella Sera I fell in love. Kaylene was the first person I met with and she was amazing. I went home and read all of the amazing reviews and knew that this was the place. Everybody that I encountered there was so great. Elizabeth did my design session and I love how passionate she is. Jon was very helpful for our tasting. Sari always got back to me right away. Mandy was my wedding coordinator for the day of and I couldn't have asked for someone better. She was there all day and did not let me worry about anything. I did the bellissimo package so almost everything came included. The photographers they provided from Mark Allison were so awesome as well as the DJ. I received so many compliments. it is a day I will never forget and I'm so glad I chose Bella Sera.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography

I chose to use Bella Sera for off site services. I was unable to choose the Bella Sera's location because most of my guests were in the Highlands Ranch area. Elisabeth provided the design for both my outdoor wedding and indoor reception. She is so talented and has so much experience. Bella Sera also provided my wedding cake which my guests loved. The cake was not only delicious but beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I was a nervous bride the week of my wedding and Elisabeth's responsiveness and expertise calmed my nerves. The location venue was not responsive to me at all and Elisabeth helped me communicate with them so that all the details were taken care of. The décor, colors and flowers I chose with Elisabeth's guidance were beautiful. I thank Elisabeth, John and Brooke for all they did to make my wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The staff and owners of Bella Sera were so attentive, they saw to my every need, and were so patient with my millions of questions! I couldn't have asked for better!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

They did an amazing job!! We did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and everything went according to plan. The space was beautiful and the food was delicious. I cannot say enough about how amazing the staff is, everyone we worked with was helpful and made sure we had our dream wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made my wedding day the best day it could have possibly been. Sari was so helpful and was part of the family that day.she took care of everything to make the day go so smoothly.we definitely couldn't have done it without her.so thankful she was in charge of my wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were completely blown away by Bella Sera! I fell in love with the space as soon as I saw pictures of it online, but we weren't sure that we'd be able to afford it. However, the staff was very flexible and we were able to tailor a package to our budget and needs. We chose their Bella Wedding package, which included decoration and catering. We also paid extra to upgrade to the full lighting package, but it was definitely worth the splurge; it set the mood wonderfully, and really made the space that much more special for us. From beginning to end, Kaylene, Sari, and all the rest of the staff were fantastic. In only a few meetings, we had the entire event designed, planned, and squared away. It was really wonderful to have someone there to guide us through the process, and we were extremely satisfied with the final product. They coordinated with our vendors, handled all the behind the scenes preparations, and made sure the event ran completely smoothly. It was such a relief to be able to relax and enjoy our day without worrying about anything! The food was amazing; we had two separate dishes, served buffet-style, and it all came out piping hot and fresh, perfectly timed for our grand entrance. The guests were sent up with clockwork precision, and everyone was served well before my husband and I had finished our appetizers. Thank you so much to Bella Sera for making our special day so much better than we'd dreamed it could be!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We mainly worked with John and Sari but Randy helped with the design session. All were extremely kind, intelligent individuals, flexible and understanding. I wanted everything to be planned out well in advance and to be exactly how I envisioned it to be. John, Sari and Randy made our day beautiful, breathtaking and unforgettable. We STILL have people telling us how perfect everything was, how incredibly beautiful our decor was and how great the food tasted! My vision came true, and more.

The colors and theme I wanted were all available through the Bella Sera (which I really wasn't expecting) and the venue turned into a romantic vintage dinner party after the wedding ceremony. The chairs were nicely wrapped in beautiful coral ribbon, tied in bows, the entrance was definitely "grand" and our backdrop was stunning. Our wedding was very unique - I did not want an ordinary wedding or venue - I wanted personalized details every step of the way. Sari made sure to incorporate everything I wanted. John and his staff made a delicious meal for everyone; we received several compliments on the dishes provided and the event coordinators made sure we stayed on schedule and were able to fit everything in before the night ended.

I've heard so many horror stories about unprofessional event planners, difficult venues, etc. and we could not be more thankful we were blessed to find this gem in Brighton, CO. :) Thank you guys for all you did! You make dreams come true at an affordable price and blow people away with your services.

~Lauren and Rick Gerk

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was everything I wanted and the stuff did an amazing job making this day special for not only me but my family and friends.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography

I had my wedding reception at Bella Sera on January 18, 2014 and my expectations were exceeded beyond my wildest dreams. All the staff members and owners I dealt with were very kind, understanding, professional, and open to basically anything I needed and wanted. I had an Islamic Indian wedding and required specific blessed meat for the food. John, the owner in charge of all catering, went out of his way to make this accommodation. His staff drove to a warehouse in Denver to pick up the meat and didn't even charge me extra. Also a week before the wedding, we ran into a huge issue with the portions of food that would be served. John was extremely busy, but took time out for me and did everything he could to work things out, which again was at no extra cost.

I never take the time to write any sort of review for any experiences I have had, but everyone at the Bella Sera did such an amazing job to make the most important special day of my life the best ever, so I was compelled to do so. I would recommend the Bella Sera to anyone and everyone. I can't thank them enough.