Bella Sera Event Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Let me start by saying this; everything about the Bella Sera is AMAZING! When I first saw this venue, we knew just walking in the door, this was where we wanted to be. We started our journey with them about a year before our wedding. I could tell then, that this would be a great experience. They were super great about being flexible with the payments and made sure to answer all of our questions. About 6 months out, we had our design session, and it was SO much fun! The designer we met with was knowledgeable and helped our vision for how we wanted our wedding to look come to life; she had a lot of great ideas! After that, we had our tasting, and let me tell you, they have the best food I have EVER had at a wedding, and our guests agreed! Sari was our event coordinator for the day of the wedding and she is amazing! She was very good about keeping in contact, getting any information needed and answering my (sometimes many) questions. The day of our wedding was SPECTACULAR! I couldn't imagine a better venue or a better set of people helping to pull it off. It's obvious that they do weddings and they do weddings right! About a week after (today actually), we received a card from them, thanking us for choosing the venue and saying to keep in touch. I'm a little sad that this experience with them is over, and I know that in the future, I will definitely be using the Bella Sera for other events!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I had my wedding at the Bella Sera last month and I was absolutely blown away. They took care of every detail. Sari was absolutely incredible. She took charge and had everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was. It was perfect, in our budget, and so much more than we expected. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue that has it all!!!

Recently Married

My husband and I had our wedding at the Bella Sera Event Center last month, and it was the most amazing experience of my entire life. The entire staff was phenomenal; they were all super friendly, always quick to respond, and attentive to our every inquiry or need. The staff was one of a few deciding factors in our choice to have our wedding here. They made us feel like we weren't just a number, or cash flow, but that we as individuals were important and that our day was as special to them as it was to us. Sari our coordinator, Kayleen, who gave us our tour of the venue and put together our contract, and Elizabeth, one of the owners who we had our private design session with, made every singe moment special and magical. And each one of the them knew us personally by our names, as well as the story of how me and my husband met. It was a huge comfort knowing that one of the biggest and most important days of our lives was in the hands of these wonderful people. As for the venue itself, it is gorgeous!! The inside is so aesthetically pleasing even without all the decorations that were included in our Bellisimo package. Our package was also one of the deciding factors, because it included so many elements, from all of our decorations to including the DJ and food, that made the entire wedding planning process easier, more fun, and much less stressful. I also loved that we were able to take one of their packages and customize it to fit our needs and budget. The entire experience was so wonderful, that I wish I could do it all over again. If anyone ever asks me for suggestions on venues for weddings or other large events, I will most definitely recommend the Bella Sera!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing place to get married! We did the bellisimo package and couldn't have been happier with it. Was way worth the money. All our friends and familis said it was the best wedding they have been to. And we were very pleased with it all. Highly recommend!

Recently Married

Bella Sera was wonderful. The venue was beautiful, the people were great to work with, and the food was fantastic. They can provide you everything you could possibly need or want, or you can tell them what you want, or use your own vendors and supplies. They are very flexible and willing to work with you. It was great to put our input and design into everything, but not have to do any of the hard work around it. Our wedding planner was amazing the day of the wedding, and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We were so stress free and were really able to enjoy our special day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bella Sera did not disappoint in giving us the wedding we were hoping for! From the beginning my husband and I said we wanted it to be classy (especially since the wedding was on New Year's Eve) and a great experience for our guests- the staff at the Bella Sera completely understood that and made it happen! There are too many specific instances for me to mention but any time we asked about something we were hoping to have on our wedding day (ie. countdown clock to midnight, private cocktail party for the wedding party, specific desserts on dessert bar, etc, etc) they immediately began figuring out how to make it happen. Special thanks to Sari and Elisabeth for keeping in touch with us through the entire planning process as we were from out of state. We booked the Bella Sera without even seeing it but Sari and Elisabeth did a wonderful job of keeping us in the loop and we were not disappointed when we finally got to see the place. Special thanks to Mandi as well. She was our event coordinator on the day of the wedding and she made the day ABSOLUTELY STRESS-FREE! She kept the timeline on track but was still flexible, ensured we were equipped with anything we needed and most of all, ensured we enjoyed our special day. The Bella Sera staff is wonderful and we got so many compliments on how smoothly the wedding went and how much fun people had- quote some of our friends, it was "the best wedding they've been to!". The venue is absolutely gorgeous and was decorated to the exact style we were hoping for. I must also mention how great the food was- plenty of great options given to us and tasted fresh the day of. Quote our friends again, it wasn't the "typical food you see at weddings". I could go on but the bottom line is, you will NOT regret having your wedding at the Bella Sera. It is an amazing value for what turns out to feel and look like a platinum wedding! We couldn't be happier and couldn't have asked for a less stressful and carefree wedding on New Year's Eve!

Recently Married

The Bella Sera is the perfect wedding venue! They put together a wedding for us that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. They are professional and friendly and made us feel welcome and a part of the team from the start. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, thanks to the Bella Sera!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Going with this venue was one of the best decisions we made when we planned our celebration. They took all the stress out so that we could enjoy every moment. No one in our family had to lift a finger (almost! Lol) because they did that great of a job. There were very few things that weren't included in The package we choose. The staff made is feel special and like they truly did care about our day. ..not just for money sake.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful

Couldn't have asked or dreamed of a more beautiful wedding. The decor and lighting was amazing and breath taking, staff very responsive and helpful. Food was great, the cake was beautiful and very good! Had Mandy for my wedding day. She made everything run smooth and was very helpful and calming. The day was not one bit stressful!
Thank you Mandy, Thank you Bella Sera!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Chrissy
11/07/2014

I would like to thank all of the staff at the Bella Sera. From the moment we first met, to all following meetings, we were treated with such kindness and respect. Our wedding reception turned out beautifully and the food was amazing. The staff worked their butts off to make sure everything went perfectly. We received impeccable service and would gladly refer anyone to the Bella Sera for their next event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everyone at Bella Sera is wonderful to work with! The whole venue is absolutely beautiful, and the team help you customize everything from decor to lighting to the food. Everything was taken care of so that we didn't have to worry about anything! A few of our friends have also had their wedding there and they've always told us what a great experience they had. Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous everything was and how delicious the food was! We definitely couldn't have done it without Kaylene, Sari and Elizabeth!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

They ate doing everything, set up, tear down, I got a design session, at last 3 people checked in with me on multiple occasions, the photographers are incredible. They are totally worth every penny!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

our wedding was perfect!!! Mandy was the team leader through it all she was there the whole way through!! thanks mandy for making our special day perfect!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my engagement party of 400 guests at Bella Sera and it couldn't have been a greater experience! Bella Sera provides everything for you from decor to catering to set up and tear down. This allowed for my fiance and I to relax the morning of our event and truly enjoy the day. Bella Sera was quick at responding to any questions or concerns we had. They were also very flexible with pricing and it was worth every penny!

Kristol
08/23/2014

Our wedding day was amazing and it was all thanks to Bella Sera! I had such a easy and great time planning our wedding that I would do it all over again if asked to. We had six months to plan our wedding and Bella Sera offered a variety of packages with plenty of examples to choose from. We chose the Bellissimo package which included a photographer for our engagement photos, 2 photographers for our wedding day, catering, DJ and decor for our ceremony and reception. And my parents were so surprised out how reasonable the price was for all that we get. John, one of the owners is an amazing chef and provided some of the best food I've ever had at a wedding. Elisabeth, the other owner has an amazing eye for decor and made picking out everything really easy. If I had a question, Sari was right there to answer it at anytime. Plus, she reminded us when a decision or meeting was coming up. I cannot say enough about the staff and services provided. Plus the transformation made my husband and I feel like we were in another country. Hands down if you need a place to hold a wedding or event, Bella Sera is that place!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

From the first day we talked to John about Bella Sera, he blew our minds. It was a quick indication that he and his staff did settle for anything less than perfection. It was such a relief that they were so focused on the important details and made it all seem so easy. I remember something with the church ceremony had gotten messed up and they changed the time to two hours later and I thought the world was ending (doesn't seem like a big deal, but as a bride, everything feels like it's the end of the world). I called Kaylene and she just made it seem like it was even better as our guests would not have to wait around. She helped changed the timeline we had set and it was all so perfect. I still wonder how they do all they do because the entire night was flawless. We did all we wanted to including the fun traditions our families insisted on without having to be the ones to keep track of time as we were having too much time enjoying every second with our loved ones.

What to tell a future bride about Bella Sera... It is simply the most amazing place with the most wonderful, caring, and detail oriented, organized people. Our guests were "wow-ed" from the minute they stepped through the door. Our decorations were better than we ever imagined. Everything about the night was simply magical. Sari, Elizabeth and Kaylene took such amazing care of us and even the tiny details were perfect. We felt spoiled as all of our wishes were granted and our night was better than we could have imagined. I wanted to keep this short and just assure you that this is definitely the best choice. If you are debating on having your wedding here, just know that Bella Sera is like family. They will do what they can to make your vision and dream a reality and it will definitely surpass anything you can expect. We would do it all over again if we could, except we would definitely remember to eat more as the food was to die for.