Bella Sera Event Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amazing place to get married! We did the bellisimo package and couldn't have been happier with it. Was way worth the money. All our friends and familis said it was the best wedding they have been to. And we were very pleased with it all. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bella Sera did not disappoint in giving us the wedding we were hoping for! From the beginning my husband and I said we wanted it to be classy (especially since the wedding was on New Year's Eve) and a great experience for our guests- the staff at the Bella Sera completely understood that and made it happen! There are too many specific instances for me to mention but any time we asked about something we were hoping to have on our wedding day (ie. countdown clock to midnight, private cocktail party for the wedding party, specific desserts on dessert bar, etc, etc) they immediately began figuring out how to make it happen. Special thanks to Sari and Elisabeth for keeping in touch with us through the entire planning process as we were from out of state. We booked the Bella Sera without even seeing it but Sari and Elisabeth did a wonderful job of keeping us in the loop and we were not disappointed when we finally got to see the place. Special thanks to Mandi as well. She was our event coordinator on the day of the wedding and she made the day ABSOLUTELY STRESS-FREE! She kept the timeline on track but was still flexible, ensured we were equipped with anything we needed and most of all, ensured we enjoyed our special day. The Bella Sera staff is wonderful and we got so many compliments on how smoothly the wedding went and how much fun people had- quote some of our friends, it was "the best wedding they've been to!". The venue is absolutely gorgeous and was decorated to the exact style we were hoping for. I must also mention how great the food was- plenty of great options given to us and tasted fresh the day of. Quote our friends again, it wasn't the "typical food you see at weddings". I could go on but the bottom line is, you will NOT regret having your wedding at the Bella Sera. It is an amazing value for what turns out to feel and look like a platinum wedding! We couldn't be happier and couldn't have asked for a less stressful and carefree wedding on New Year's Eve!

Private User
Recently Married

The Bella Sera is the perfect wedding venue! They put together a wedding for us that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. They are professional and friendly and made us feel welcome and a part of the team from the start. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, thanks to the Bella Sera!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Going with this venue was one of the best decisions we made when we planned our celebration. They took all the stress out so that we could enjoy every moment. No one in our family had to lift a finger (almost! Lol) because they did that great of a job. There were very few things that weren't included in The package we choose. The staff made is feel special and like they truly did care about our day. ..not just for money sake.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful

Couldn't have asked or dreamed of a more beautiful wedding. The decor and lighting was amazing and breath taking, staff very responsive and helpful. Food was great, the cake was beautiful and very good! Had Mandy for my wedding day. She made everything run smooth and was very helpful and calming. The day was not one bit stressful! Thank you Mandy, Thank you Bella Sera!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Chrissy
1 Review
11/07/2014

I would like to thank all of the staff at the Bella Sera. From the moment we first met, to all following meetings, we were treated with such kindness and respect. Our wedding reception turned out beautifully and the food was amazing. The staff worked their butts off to make sure everything went perfectly. We received impeccable service and would gladly refer anyone to the Bella Sera for their next event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everyone at Bella Sera is wonderful to work with! The whole venue is absolutely beautiful, and the team help you customize everything from decor to lighting to the food. Everything was taken care of so that we didn't have to worry about anything! A few of our friends have also had their wedding there and they've always told us what a great experience they had. Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous everything was and how delicious the food was! We definitely couldn't have done it without Kaylene, Sari and Elizabeth!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

They ate doing everything, set up, tear down, I got a design session, at last 3 people checked in with me on multiple occasions, the photographers are incredible. They are totally worth every penny!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

our wedding was perfect!!! Mandy was the team leader through it all she was there the whole way through!! thanks mandy for making our special day perfect!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my engagement party of 400 guests at Bella Sera and it couldn't have been a greater experience! Bella Sera provides everything for you from decor to catering to set up and tear down. This allowed for my fiance and I to relax the morning of our event and truly enjoy the day. Bella Sera was quick at responding to any questions or concerns we had. They were also very flexible with pricing and it was worth every penny!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Kristol
1 Review
08/23/2014

Our wedding day was amazing and it was all thanks to Bella Sera! I had such a easy and great time planning our wedding that I would do it all over again if asked to. We had six months to plan our wedding and Bella Sera offered a variety of packages with plenty of examples to choose from. We chose the Bellissimo package which included a photographer for our engagement photos, 2 photographers for our wedding day, catering, DJ and decor for our ceremony and reception. And my parents were so surprised out how reasonable the price was for all that we get. John, one of the owners is an amazing chef and provided some of the best food I've ever had at a wedding. Elisabeth, the other owner has an amazing eye for decor and made picking out everything really easy. If I had a question, Sari was right there to answer it at anytime. Plus, she reminded us when a decision or meeting was coming up. I cannot say enough about the staff and services provided. Plus the transformation made my husband and I feel like we were in another country. Hands down if you need a place to hold a wedding or event, Bella Sera is that place!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

From the first day we talked to John about Bella Sera, he blew our minds. It was a quick indication that he and his staff did settle for anything less than perfection. It was such a relief that they were so focused on the important details and made it all seem so easy. I remember something with the church ceremony had gotten messed up and they changed the time to two hours later and I thought the world was ending (doesn't seem like a big deal, but as a bride, everything feels like it's the end of the world). I called Kaylene and she just made it seem like it was even better as our guests would not have to wait around. She helped changed the timeline we had set and it was all so perfect. I still wonder how they do all they do because the entire night was flawless. We did all we wanted to including the fun traditions our families insisted on without having to be the ones to keep track of time as we were having too much time enjoying every second with our loved ones.

What to tell a future bride about Bella Sera... It is simply the most amazing place with the most wonderful, caring, and detail oriented, organized people. Our guests were "wow-ed" from the minute they stepped through the door. Our decorations were better than we ever imagined. Everything about the night was simply magical. Sari, Elizabeth and Kaylene took such amazing care of us and even the tiny details were perfect. We felt spoiled as all of our wishes were granted and our night was better than we could have imagined. I wanted to keep this short and just assure you that this is definitely the best choice. If you are debating on having your wedding here, just know that Bella Sera is like family. They will do what they can to make your vision and dream a reality and it will definitely surpass anything you can expect. We would do it all over again if we could, except we would definitely remember to eat more as the food was to die for.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

To be honest I really did not want to have my reception in my home town but when I went to Bella Sera I fell in love. Kaylene was the first person I met with and she was amazing. I went home and read all of the amazing reviews and knew that this was the place. Everybody that I encountered there was so great. Elizabeth did my design session and I love how passionate she is. Jon was very helpful for our tasting. Sari always got back to me right away. Mandy was my wedding coordinator for the day of and I couldn't have asked for someone better. She was there all day and did not let me worry about anything. I did the bellissimo package so almost everything came included. The photographers they provided from Mark Allison were so awesome as well as the DJ. I received so many compliments. it is a day I will never forget and I'm so glad I chose Bella Sera.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography

I chose to use Bella Sera for off site services. I was unable to choose the Bella Sera's location because most of my guests were in the Highlands Ranch area. Elisabeth provided the design for both my outdoor wedding and indoor reception. She is so talented and has so much experience. Bella Sera also provided my wedding cake which my guests loved. The cake was not only delicious but beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I was a nervous bride the week of my wedding and Elisabeth's responsiveness and expertise calmed my nerves. The location venue was not responsive to me at all and Elisabeth helped me communicate with them so that all the details were taken care of. The décor, colors and flowers I chose with Elisabeth's guidance were beautiful. I thank Elisabeth, John and Brooke for all they did to make my wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The staff and owners of Bella Sera were so attentive, they saw to my every need, and were so patient with my millions of questions! I couldn't have asked for better!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

They did an amazing job!! We did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and everything went according to plan. The space was beautiful and the food was delicious. I cannot say enough about how amazing the staff is, everyone we worked with was helpful and made sure we had our dream wedding.