Bella Rosa Floral

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy with the creative floral designs that was absolutely what we wanted. We felt she understood the style and feel we wanted. I wholeheartedly recommend Bella Rosa to everyone in need of a florist.

• Wedding: 10/27/2013
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leigh did an amazing job with our flowers. She arranged our bouquets, boutonnieres, a few pieces for the church as well as our center pieces for the reception. She was very helpful with the entire process. I had a budget in mind so she helped me find a way to stick to my budget with substitutions of a few things that were more cost efficient but would still create the look I was trying to accomplish. I had a general idea of what I was looking for but Leigh helped me expand my ideas and offered multiple options. She created an idea board that helped me visualize what we had discussed. She was a pleasure to work with. She was in contact with the church and the reception hall to arrange a time to drop off the arrangements. I was very pleased with her work and received many compliments on the flowers. I highly recommend her services!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah was absolutely amazing to work with. I had no idea what I really wanted for flower types, just knew what colors I like and she but together the most beautiful flower arrangement. I couldn't have asked for a better bouqet for my special day. She was also fabulous to work with, very flexible and understanding that not everyone knows the flower business. Leah you were an essential part of Sam and I's day and we are so very pleased with the work you did for us!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leigh was great to work with and the flowers at our wedding were beautiful. I had some last minute changes to make as well and Leigh was able to accommodate!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Rosa Floral provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding. They were stunning and just what we had wanted. Everything was where it was supposed to be and on time. Had not one issue with the flowers and the wedding was fantastic. Highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leigh did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I provided the vases and we worked together to come up with the arrangements. When one wrist corsage was missing on the morning of the wedding, she very quickly created/delivered it, so there were no problems! Everyone thought the centerpieces were perfect in height and variety. Our wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty and the bouquets have been repinned 400+ times! Prices were very reasonable, too. Would definitely recommend Bella Rosa Floral!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leigh with Bella Rosa Floral was a joy to work with. She took our ideas and transformed our wedding venue into our vision. My daughter wanted a floral idea that flowed with the wind in our outdoor ceremony and Leigh went above and beyond our expectations in creating flowers that literally danced on the wind. Genius. Low key, conscientious, good communication skills. She understood the difference between "decoration" and enhancement. Her talent definitely enhanced our daughter's wedding, many people took note of the feeling her floral design evoked that evening. She's a genius and a pleasant person to boot! I'd work with her again any day. If you want tasteful, transformative skill, she's your florist.

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were fortunate enough to have Bella Rosa provide all our floral needs at my daughters wedding last July. All of the arrangements at the ceremony and reception were perfection! We had numerous comments about the beautiful decor at the reception, and it was primarily because of the stunning centerpieces! I have another daughter getting married this summer and Bella Rosa was on the top of the list of the vendors we will be using again!

• Wedding: 07/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leigh was great to work with. Very creative and stretched our budget as far as she could.

• Wedding: 07/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a joy working with Leigh and Bella Rosa - the flowers were gorgeous, absolutely better than I could have imagined, creative. I would recommend working with Leigh for any floral or decorating.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
605-376-3448
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire