Bella Flora

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Lindsay at Bella Floras was a dream come true. We had a few changes through the entire process and Lindsay easily made adjustments and offered helpful suggestions. The arrangements turned out incredible and were VERY reasonable for the size, quality of flowers, and complexity. She was a dream to work with and the flowers truly transformed and brought to life our vision. She also helped work with us on a reasonable set-up for flowers at our rehearsal dinner. We had a tighter budget and her creativity and flexibility allowed us to get exactly what we needed. Huge thank you to Lindsay and her team for her amazing work.

Services Used: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED working with Lindsay! Planning long-distance between Virginia and Chicago meant a lot more emails rather than in-person meetings. She was great the entire process! I was intrigued by her portfolio, and had some inspiration photos, plus I knew what flowers I wanted to use. She was great at using flowers (picasso calla lilies) in a way that stayed on budget and let us use them in all of the bouquets. Lindsay also did our centerpieces, and we got TONS of compliments on them! I was hesitant to do flowers in our reception space because of cost, but they absolutely made the room! I would recommend her in a heartbeat, and am so glad we got to support a local, independent business!!

Recently Married

Lindsay, the owner of Bella Flora, was wonderful to work with! Her prices are extremely competitive and the product she creates is stunning. My bouquet was large and beautiful and held up throughout the night as did the boutineers and other bouquets. The altar arrangements were breathtaking. She was personable, responsive and open to new ideas. She incorporated a pin I provided into my bouquet as my 'something borrowed'. I highly recommend Bella Flora!

Dor
1 Review
05/16/2015

Lindsay at Bella Flora did an excellent job with our flowers for our wedding! We went in saying we like daisies and hydrangeas and we wanted sweet and simple. We got exactly that only a more gorgeous version of it! She knew just what to do. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful and she made the sweetest little arrangement for our flower girl basket! The centerpieces were even more perfect than I had imagined they would be! The flower accents she added to our cake made it complete. Lindsay was so sweet, made the flower selection process so easy with recommendations, and was very accommodating to our budget and any changes we needed. We're so glad we chose her and Bella Flora to add perfect combination of beauty and color to our happy wedding day!

Recently Married

Lindsay is such a sweet person. Responded quickly to questions and was very accommodating. She nailed our flowers even with our odd requests. The price was great!, compared to other vendors. Which are outrageous. I will use her services again, without a doubt.

Services Used: Flowers

Lindsay and her team did an amazing job with my flowers. I didn't want a whole lot of flowers, so we went with succulents and they turned out amazing!! She ever gave me instructions on how to plant and save my succulents forever:) She was very accommodating and professional. Also, her prices were great and hard to beat.

Services Used: Flowers

I got married 10/18/14 at Four Rivers and Lindsay from Bella Flora did all of my decorations, centerpieces, and flowers for my ceremony and reception. She was so patient, responsive, kind, and helpful throughout the entire planning process, which for me started about a year before my wedding. I was an indecisive bride, and she was able to take all of my random ideas and pull them together and really brought my vision to life. I wanted "rustic", "fall", "romantic", and "classy" all at the same time and that's what I got! Everything was beautiful. She had a ton of ideas for how to decorate for my ceremony and reception which I was thankful for because Four Rivers is pretty much a blank slate. She responds to emails very quickly, and is willing to work within your budget. She was very flexible on my wedding day as well and worked with my timeline so that I could get my bouquets in time for pictures. Lindsay truly cares about her work and her brides, and does an amazing job!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lindsay at Bella Flora was great! I received her contact information from a bride whose wedding I attended and had such beautiful flowers. I'm so glad I did! LIndsay was great to work with. She was so accommodating with my busy schedule to find an appointment time that worked for me (plus, she comes to you for consultations!), and always had a warm personality during our meetings and email exchanges. Plus, her work is exquisite! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my reception and all of the wonderful centerpieces we had discussed. She executed my ideas beyond anything I could have imagined. I would highly highly recommend Lindsay and Bella Flora!

Services Used: Flowers

I got married last weekend, and all I have to say is Wow! Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end- she really is the sweetest. Choosing Bella Flora was the easiest and best decision I made for my day- as far as vendors go. The whole process was fun and simple, like I think it should be. And ALL the flowers- bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements- were just stunning (and fresh)! She didn't just do beautiful wedding flowers- she did my dream wedding flowers! Seriously- so happy!

Madeline
09/06/2014

We are extremely happy with Bella Flora and the flowers they provided for our wedding. Lindsay was extremely flexible meeting with us and was very personable and open. She's very knowledgeable and understood exactly what I was looking for when I wasn't even sure! She provided bouquets, boutonnieres, rose petals, flower balls on our ceremony chairs, an arbor for our ceremony, and centerpieces for our reception. Everything was extremely beautiful. I LOVED the bridesmaids bouquets. It was all in my color scheme and had some gorgeous, unique looking flowers. And I was in love with my bridal bouquet. Everything was top notch and affordable. I highly recommend Bella Flora!

1+ year ago

I absolutely loved working with Lindsay. Her prices were fantastic and the arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! I've already suggested her to two friends who have recently tied the knot and they both loved her too! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Flowers

Lindsay did an absolutely breathtaking job on all of our flowers for our July 5th wedding! She delivered EXACTLY what I envisioned! She responded promptly to my questions and was so easy to work with! Her prices CANNOT be beat! I loved my flowers!! Thank you times a million!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Lindsay @ Bella Flora was wonderful to work with! Very professional & very personable. I don't know much about flowers, but Lindsay helped guide me to the perfect flowers for my wedding. They turned out BEAUTIFUL and at the best value I could find. Highly recommended!

1+ year ago

Lindsay is an amazing florist! She listened to what I wanted and imagined for the day and made edits to the contract as we needed them. She was very flexible and the flowers turned out gorgeous! Received many compliments from our guests on them!

1+ year ago

The flowers done by Bella Flora for my wedding were just exquisite. The variety of flowers, colors, and quality of flowers just cannot be beat. This is the second time my family has used Bella Flora and we would use them again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Flowers

Bella Flora was great to work with. They are very affordable and she is very helpful. She was willing to come and meet me at my house. She came prepared and gave ideas of what flowers would work well together. She as also very honest about prices and gave her honest opinion. It was very helpful because I knew I wanted a certain flower and she was able to help me pick out different colors that would match with my color scheme. She also went through a list to make sure you do not forget to get flowers for any of the bridal party or grandparents.