Bella Figura

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Bella Figura's designs to be fresh and modern compared to others I looked at and was very pleased with the quality of their paper and printing. Their invitation, card stock and ink samples were very helpful to have during the design process. Their customer service was also excellent and when I wrote to them about a design that I loved but that did not fit in my budget they were able to steer me toward a slightly smaller invitation size and 1-ply instead of 2-ply printing which ended up looking just as great and fit my budget perfectly. The invitations arrived right on time and came in a beautifully presented box with thoughtful details such as a moistening stick to seal the envelopes. I was very pleased with the end result and found their website and customer service very easy to navigate remotely.

Services Used: Invitations

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My invitations were stunning and just completely defined who we are as a couple. As a bride, I looked for invite ideas for hours online, getting lost in the world of Pinterest for too many hours to admit. Once I saw Bella Figura in BRIDES Magazine, I was done! The search was over. I love that they print the invites the old-fashioned way, using antique cast-iron presses and that they're eco-friendly! You could tell this was a company that loved what they do, offered creative designs and was passionate about the end product. My guests showered us w/ compliments on the design and the quality was top notch. Any questions I had, they answered within hours and were true professionals from the moment I inquired about their work. Highly recommended!!

Private User
Recently Married

Great customer service and good quality products. Slightly expensive, but worth it!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered both our save the dates and wedding invitations from Bella Figura. We got the save the dates and they were perfect, so we went ahead with the invites. We worked with Andrea and I was a little unsure about what color ink to use and since we were using an invitation with a lot of color, I wanted it to be right. She recommended one color and I decided to go with another; mistake. But when I got the invitations and the color I chose was wrong, she reprinted them using the right color and rushed the delivery so we could send them out on time. She was fabulous and so sweet! I am so grateful for the customer service and so pleased with how the invitations turned out!!

Services Used: Invitations

Do a fabulous job with creating invitations! The prices are great and excellent service!

Services Used: Invitations

I really wanted to make a statement and set the tone for our wedding with the invitations, and searched for months to find exactly the right ones. I am very particular. I couldn't find anything just right, but I did see a few invitations at Bella Figura that had components that were exactly what we had in mind. We worked with one of their designers, Lindsy, who helped us combine the elements we loved into the most absolutely prefect invitations. They are more expensive than some other options, yes, but you get what you pay for, and the quality is so far beyond anything else we saw. I adore the wedding suite we ended up with received so many compliments on them from our guests. Thanks, Lindsy!

Private User
1+ year ago

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!! I can't put into words how pleased I am not only with my gorgeous invitations but with their amazing customer service! They felt like dear friends & completely listened to all of my questions and explained everything with me. They even worked with me to get my invitations to me as soon as possible since I ordered them a little late. I will definitely use this vendor again for any invitations or paper goods! LOVE

Services Used: Invitations

I got my invitations from the Invitation Shop at Bloomingdales and had a great experience. I loved the feel of the cotton paper Bella Figura uses and their designs, so decided to go with them. I wish they had more variety of paper weight / ply because I would have loved to make my invitations even thicker!

I loved that I could customize what I wanted and still pay about half of what other high end invitations cost such as Ceci. I got the tri folder design with rose gold damask. Also the team was very involved in my color selection making sure that the colors looked the way I wanted on ivory vs white (all these things you don't know as a novice in printing!)

Very happy with outcome and promotion they were running which let me save and print everything I wanted in my suite!

Services Used: Invitations

Letterpress invitations are not cheap, let's just get that out of the way. These are no exception. The difference here is the quality, consistency, careful packaging, and CUSTOMER SERVICE. All of these by Bella Figura WELL exceeded my expectations. The invitations were absolutely beautiful, I never had to talk to anyone on the phone, they understood exactly what we wanted for our custom design just by a few sentences via e-mail, and production was FAST.

I honestly couldn't have wanted anything more!

Services Used: Invitations

Gorgeous invitations but even better customer service. My fiance is VERY particular about details and they make the perfect invitation. The entire time we worked with them, they were timely, professional, and extremely helpful. When my fiance wanted different color mockups to compare, they immediately sent them. When we sent a very long description of our design, they got it mostly right on the first try, and they added some additional touches which we loved. We were actually surprised by how professional and helpful they were, and we tend to have very high expectations. I would use Bella Figura exclusively from now on if I were to need more invitations down the road. Definitely recommend to everyone.

GmsTX
1+ year ago

I have to say how much I enjoyed working with Bella Figura. Even in moments of bridal freakout, they were calm, cool, collected and always ready to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy. I was able to add some custom work to my invite and I think it really made all the difference.

I ordered my wedding invites from them and then decided to return to them for my thank-you cards. Both were of excellent quality and workmanship. I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Invitations

I grew up in upstate NY, so I visited Bella Figura in person - and it was awesome. From start to finish, it was clear I could customize anything, and Jessica and Lindsy worked with me on possible design choices, wording choices, and little tweaks to make all my wedding papers perfect. Although I didn't customize the invitations as much as I could have, people routinely told me that the invitations were the most beautiful they had ever received. I ended up ordering a lot of pieces (menus, invitations, and so on) and matching the Claddagh design on my wedding cake. There's something for everyone - I could have picked any one of 12 designs, although the one I ended up with was great for me. All I can say is that if you care about having cohesive and beautiful paper products, go with these guys!

Services Used: Invitations

The turn around time was incredibly fast! The people were really easy to work with and our invites couldn't have turned out more beautiful! Thy were a little expensive but absolutely worth it for how beautiful they turn out. Our invites have been out a week and we've gotten so many compliments!

Services Used: Invitations

I absolutely LOVED working with Bella Figura!! They made me want to go into the letterpress business: they are creative, helpful, supportive and their products are stunning.

I found Bella Figura after parting ways with a local invitation lady. After feeling very discouraged and frustrated, I spoke with Jessica, who immediately put a smile on my face. Speaking with her reminded me that planning a wedding (though challenging at times) was something to be excited about! I had already fallen in love with one of their designs, so the process of choosing the design was easy. Jessica also helped make sure our wording was correct and made sense and helped me with some resources for other ideas (doing my own envelope liner, for instance). Then, I worked with Lindsy, a graphic designer. She put together two proofs with fonts that we were able to choose. Lindsy not only gave me her honest opinion about the designs, but also took my ideas and put them into the design! It was so easy to work with her!

Our invitations arrived in the most beautiful package -- I almost didn't want to send them out! We chose to go with the heavier paper for the invitation, and the thinner paper for the other inserts. The weight of them was perfect and the feel of the paper was very cottony and luxurious. I have received numerous compliments from guests about the invitations -- not only the design, but also how the paper felt!

My biggest concern with invitations from the start was cost. I initially thought Bella Figura was out of our price range. If you look closely at (and decide not to have) the add-on options on the Bella Figura website (which lets you price out the options), you can design and create beautiful invitations that aren't astronomical in price (we ended up doing our own envelope liners and flat printed the envelopes). I would love to see a non-letter press option for envelope printing, but it also makes sense that they are a letter-press company (doh).

Alexandra
06/22/2013
4.7

Bella Figura provided our invitations. They were absolutely stunning. We ended up combining two of their standard invitations, and their team worked with me to make sure that everything came out perfectly. We even took advantage of their complimentary favor cards since we donated to charity as our favor. Because they offer letterpress and we opted to add in gold foil, edging etc. our invites ended up being pretty pricey, but they were also absolutely stunning. I loved the online quote system, it made pricing it so much easier!

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations are a fortune, but they are beautiful. I made the mistake of leaving off the date on the full invitation (I ordered it WITH the save the date and for some reason missed adding it again) and while that is of course my fault, Bella Figura still didn't catch it. When I mentioned it to them they admitted that they are supposed to look for such things because it's part of their job. If you aren't interested in finding the best price and really want something beautiful very quickly, they are great. Just proof your own invitations a thousand times.