Bella Dolci Cookies

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Ann V. of Bella Dolci Cookies was very easy to work with, adjusted her delivery to meet my schedule, gave me a discount on the delivery charge, and provided cookies of excellent quality!

I ordered some Venetian cookies (a.k.a. "Italian Flag" cookies) from this bakery to surprise my wife. My wife was indeed surprised and delighted by this gift and agreed that Bella Dolci's version of this cookie was very similar, if not identical, to cookies of this type she had enjoyed from a Staten Island (NY) bakery!

I definitely would recommend this bakery to others and plan to order more cookies and other items from this baker in the future!

Note: I did not use this vendor for a wedding cake, only cookies, but would not hesitate to send this type of business her way!"

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Lisa
08/08/2015

The cookies were absolutely amazing!!! Everything about the cookies says "homemade". Perfect choice to fill up your Pittsburgh cookie table without having to engage all of your family members to contribute cookies. Everything was done exactly as requested with not one hiccup.
Ann, thank you so much for your extra effort with the chalkboard cookie labels -- it was much appreciated.
We had quite a bit of leftovers (this was our fault because we waited to long to open the table - shame on us) -- but I have frozen the cookies that were left and hope to enjoy them here and there throughout the next couple months.
As I was leaving the hotel, I let our bellman sample a couple cookies and he said they were they best cookies he ever tasted -- You can't go wrong with this vendor.

Bella Dolci Cookies responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lisa. I was wondering if the venue left the cookies trayed and used the tags for the cookies. She seemed to be confused when I dropped them off. I am glad you enjoyed them and sorry to hear that you had leftovers. . . .I REALLY hope we can work together in the future again.

Recently Married

We ordered cookies from Bella Dolci for my daughter's wedding. Ann came to my home for a tasting so that we could sample the cookies before ordering. One was better than other! I come from a large Italian family and I was very impressed that she could provide cookies that up until now I could only get from bakeries in NY and NJ. Ann is very accomodating and easy to work with and her cookies are delicious. We ordered fifteen different types of cookies and chocolate covered pretzels. Ann delivered them to our venue on trays. Our cookie table was very impressive. I highly recommend Ann and Bella Dolci Cookies.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Peter
06/27/2015

Ann was very flexible and willing to work with us twice, the last time being on only a few days notice. She made sure we had what we wanted and provided a tasting. Her cookies are excellent, even Italian immigrant approved! I wouldn't hesitate to use Bella dolci. She even delivers to locations more than an hour from her.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We couldn't be more pleased with the fabulous cookies and tremendous service that we enjoyed from Ann when we ordered cookies and chocolate covered strawberries for our daughter's wedding reception. We bake a lot ourselves and with our Italian heritage, we have many Italian favorites that we were hesitant to order from a vendor. However, Ann's cookies are just like our homemade ones. Ann's help was a huge timesaver for us and we didn't sacrifice quality at all. We loved her pignoli, both varieties of cannoli, Venetian cookies, her signature toffee cookie is so delicious, and her raspberry cheesecake cookie is so moist and flavorful. Our guests were very complimentary and we would not hesitate to order from Bella Dolci in the future. We would recommend her without reservation. Do yourself a favor and give Bella Dolci a try!

Services Used: Catering
Recently Married

Ann was very pleasant and accomodating. The cookies were packaged neatly, beautiful and most of all DELICIOUS! All of our guests enjoyed them very much. We will definitely use Ann and Bella Dolce in the future. It is so nice to have such elegant cookies so close to our home.....one less thing to worry about when planning an event.

Recently Married

Bella Dolci did all of our cookies for our wedding. We could not have been more pleased! They were absolutely delicious! Ann was such a pleasure to work with. Gave her number to several people at the wedding! Will order at Christmas time also!

Recently Married

The cookies for our daughters wedding were so fresh and delicious! My husband and I selected ten different types but were only able to sample five because the others were all gone by the time we made our way to the cookie table. We thought we purchased an adequate amount for the wedding, but they went quickly once our guests tasted them. Ann is so prompt and easy to work with. She had many good suggestions , yet still is very accommodating to the clients wishes. She offers so many choices. We sampled many of them at our initial meeting (yes she comes to your house) and they were all delicious. It was very hard to narrow it down. Try this vendor. You will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ann was very helpful for providing cookies for my sons wedding. They were delivered on time and my order was perfect. I would recommend her service highly, she provides a great product with many choices and helped me manage my time effectively.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I AM AN EXTREMELY SATISFIED MOTHER OF THE BRIDE. ANN PROVIDED DELICIOUS LOOKING AND EQUALLY DELICIOUS TASTING WORKS OF ART FOR MY DAUGHTER'S RECENT WEDDING, THEY WERE SO DELICIOUS THAT ALL 500 DISAPPEARED IN SHORT ORDER. PRAISE FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY WAS CONSTANT. ANN PROVIDES AN AMAZING VARIETY OF BOTH FANCY AND OLD STANDARDS-DO NOT HESITATE TO USE HER SERVICES.THANK YOU ANN FOR MAKING MY DAY LEISURELY AND SATISFYING.

Services Used: Catering

Ann has a huge selection of cookies to pick from!! We selected 14 kinds and they were all delicious! She was accommodating and very friendly and so easy to work with! The Southwestern PA tradition of a cookie table is made so much easier by folks like Ann - you will not be disappointed!

Recently Married

My family has had years of baking nod eating cookies so we consider ourselves experts. We enjoyed Bella dolcii cookies this weekend and could not believe how fantastic they were. We had quite a few variety and honestly they all were exceptional. Ann was accommodating, considerate and a pleasure to work with, I will never bake another cookie now that I have found her. I tried some of the other premier cookie bakeries in pittsburgh and their service, quality nor taste could come close to Bella dolcii.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

All the cookie trays at my daughters wedding were wonderfully presented so that the guests couldn't wait to actually try them. We had selected 15 different cookies and all were delicious. The Lady Locks and Pizzelles were light and delicious. Coconut macaroons were fantastic, so moist. Her signature toffee turtle cookies were also a guest favorite with a perfect combination of chocolate and caramel. Buckeyes, lemon melting moments and red velvet butter cookies were a great addition to cookies not normally found on a wedding desert table. All around, I was extremely satisfied with both the quality and service provided and have already planned on using her services for the next daughters wedding.

Judy
06/14/2014

Ann's cookies were absolutely delicious and beautiful! The chocolate dipped macaroons are my favorite, but running a close second are the biscotti and the lemon butter cookies! Ann was very easy to work with and her cookies were delivered to the reception hall on the morning of the wedding as scheduled!
Thanks Ann! Everyone loved your cookies!!!
Judy

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ann did a fabulous job on the cookies for my son & daughter in law's wedding. The cookies were delicious and displayed so beautifully. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cookies. Could not have asked for anything more from Ann and Bella Dolci Cookies........Loved everything about them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Ann was so wonderful to work with. Her cookies were the best i have ever tasted. So very beautiful and delicious