Bella Dolci Cookies

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

The cookies for our daughters wedding were so fresh and delicious! My husband and I selected ten different types but were only able to sample five because the others were all gone by the time we made our way to the cookie table. We thought we purchased an adequate amount for the wedding, but they went quickly once our guests tasted them. Ann is so prompt and easy to work with. She had many good suggestions , yet still is very accommodating to the clients wishes. She offers so many choices. We sampled many of them at our initial meeting (yes she comes to your house) and they were all delicious. It was very hard to narrow it down. Try this vendor. You will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ann was very helpful for providing cookies for my sons wedding. They were delivered on time and my order was perfect. I would recommend her service highly, she provides a great product with many choices and helped me manage my time effectively.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I AM AN EXTREMELY SATISFIED MOTHER OF THE BRIDE. ANN PROVIDED DELICIOUS LOOKING AND EQUALLY DELICIOUS TASTING WORKS OF ART FOR MY DAUGHTER'S RECENT WEDDING, THEY WERE SO DELICIOUS THAT ALL 500 DISAPPEARED IN SHORT ORDER. PRAISE FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY WAS CONSTANT. ANN PROVIDES AN AMAZING VARIETY OF BOTH FANCY AND OLD STANDARDS-DO NOT HESITATE TO USE HER SERVICES.THANK YOU ANN FOR MAKING MY DAY LEISURELY AND SATISFYING.

Services Used: Catering

Ann has a huge selection of cookies to pick from!! We selected 14 kinds and they were all delicious! She was accommodating and very friendly and so easy to work with! The Southwestern PA tradition of a cookie table is made so much easier by folks like Ann - you will not be disappointed!

Private User
Recently Married

My family has had years of baking nod eating cookies so we consider ourselves experts. We enjoyed Bella dolcii cookies this weekend and could not believe how fantastic they were. We had quite a few variety and honestly they all were exceptional. Ann was accommodating, considerate and a pleasure to work with, I will never bake another cookie now that I have found her. I tried some of the other premier cookie bakeries in pittsburgh and their service, quality nor taste could come close to Bella dolcii.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

All the cookie trays at my daughters wedding were wonderfully presented so that the guests couldn't wait to actually try them. We had selected 15 different cookies and all were delicious. The Lady Locks and Pizzelles were light and delicious. Coconut macaroons were fantastic, so moist. Her signature toffee turtle cookies were also a guest favorite with a perfect combination of chocolate and caramel. Buckeyes, lemon melting moments and red velvet butter cookies were a great addition to cookies not normally found on a wedding desert table. All around, I was extremely satisfied with both the quality and service provided and have already planned on using her services for the next daughters wedding.

Judy
06/14/2014

Ann's cookies were absolutely delicious and beautiful! The chocolate dipped macaroons are my favorite, but running a close second are the biscotti and the lemon butter cookies! Ann was very easy to work with and her cookies were delivered to the reception hall on the morning of the wedding as scheduled!
Thanks Ann! Everyone loved your cookies!!!
Judy

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ann did a fabulous job on the cookies for my son & daughter in law's wedding. The cookies were delicious and displayed so beautifully. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cookies. Could not have asked for anything more from Ann and Bella Dolci Cookies........Loved everything about them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Ann was so wonderful to work with. Her cookies were the best i have ever tasted. So very beautiful and delicious

Gina
05/24/2014

I was lucky enough to find Bella Dolci Cookies at a bridal show. The cookies were wonderful!! The care and dedication that was put into making the cookies came through in their deliciousness. They were a hit at my wedding and helped to make my day extra special! Thank you, Annie Vickers!

Marjorie
10/12/2013

Excellent service. Attention to detail. Delicious cookies!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All I can say is, Annie exceeded my expectations by a mile. The cookies were out of this world. She is so wonderful to work with for any occasion. Our cookie table was the highlight of my $65,000 wedding! I will use her again and again. If you want delicious, fresh and amazing cookies, you will be more than pleased with Bella Dolce Cookies. A++++ and more!

Amanda
07/12/2013

We are SO glad that we chose Bella Dolci Cookies for our wedding. Ann was wonderful to work with. She was very professional and prompt. Her cookies were simply delicious!!! We ordered several large trays to get a variety of cookies and there was not one bad one in the bunch! I snuck away from the reception just to make sure my new husband and I had a few boxes to take home!!!! Ann's cookies were the hit of the wedding. Every table asked us where we got our cookies from. My favorites were the reese peanut butter stuffed cookies with ganache filling and the buckeyes. My mom loved all of the Italian cookies and the lemon patties. I would recommend Ann Vicker's Bella Dolci Cookies to anyone needing a cookie table for a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, or just having a hunger craving for excellent cookies! Bella Dolci Cookies was our favorite vendor that we chose from the Wedding Clickers Bridal Show. I look forward to ordering more cookies from her on my next visit back to Pittsburgh. THANK YOU for making our day PERFECT!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!
-Amanda and Jeremiah 7-12-13 wedding

Barb
06/23/2013

Talking with Ann about old Italian traditions and family made my day, so proud of my heritage and family and it was so awesome to share and have conversation about all of this. Her product reflects her genuine Italian values, I can't say enough!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutely LOVED working with Annie Vickers! I knew I had to hire her when her macaroons actually made me like coconut for once in my life. :-) She was fast on communication and extremely flexible with scheduling. My guests all raved about the cookies at my wedding. My only complaint is that her work is so good there weren't any leftovers for me the next day. Haha! Would recommend her to everybody.

Darlene
09/23/2012

The cookies we had at our son's wedding that Bella Dolci Cookies provided were excellent! There was a very good selection to choose from. Talking with Annie on the phone was very enjoyable. She explained all of the types of cookies they offer and helped me to make my selections. The taste was excellent and the presentation beautiful. All of our guests enjoyed our "Pittsburgh Cookie Table" :-) I would not hesitate to purchase my cookies from Annie again.