Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City

Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City

A Collection For the Modern Bridesmaid

5210 West 116th Place
Leawood, KS 66211 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes

Flexibility:
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Bridesmaid in Leawood, KS is amazing! Danielle and Sami have both been very helpful throughout the entire process. They really took the time to make sure that my vision for the dresses came through. They carry maternity dresses too, which was difficult to find in Kansas City. Sami even helped me through a 911 situation when I realized that a color that I had picked wasn't going to work after the dress had already been ordered. The dresses are just a bit pricier, but well work the extra money for the service and quality.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My bridesmaids and I enjoyed spending the morning picking out gowns for the big day! Though we kind of already knew what we wanted, the ladies at Bella did an excellent job of helping us select some gowns to try on. Overall we had a great experience and were pleased with our selection!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Bridesmaids was incredible to work with for my big day. From helping coordinate the desired look for my bridesmaids (various shades of purple), to helping with out of town bridesmaids, to accommodating my four attendants (two junior bridesmaids and two flower girls), the ladies at Bella were incredible to work with. I would highly recommend them for your bridesmaids/flower girl's wedding attire!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle & the team at Bella Bridesmaid were absolutely incredible! From start to finish they made everything so easy and worry-free. Danielle was helpful and I really appreciated her honest opinion and suggestions. There is something for every price point and the ordering/payment process could not be easier. I have and will continue to recommend BBM to any new brides. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew I wanted something different for my bridesmaid dresses, but had no idea what that would be. Within minutes at Bella, I had found exactly what it was that I was hoping for. They helped me pull together all the jumbled thoughts in my head and create a cohesive look, even with each dress being a different style and color. They were one of the smoothest parts of my wedding, I can't recommend them enough!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Bridesmaids was great to work with! They were prompt at answering any questions and communicated with my bridesmaids when their dresses came in! The staff was very friendly!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We were happy with the ladies that helped us at Bella's. The ladies were very patient and helpful. They were quick to email or call us whenever we needed anything. We had two minor issues with our order, but they were quickly taken care of. One bridesmaid who lived in another city had a hard time getting into the shop during their hours, but she was overall happy with the services. Our dresses were great except for the zippers. They were hard to zip even while on the hangers. We tried rubbing bar soap along the zipper teeth, but it was a little frustrating considering how much the dresses cost. We were happy with our dresses and would go back again!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My entire experience with Bella Bridesmaids was amazing! They were so sweet, nice, helpful, and accomadating when we tried on dresses and ultimately purchased our dresses. We had previously gone to another place before our appointment at Bella's were our experience was less than stellar. The girls were great and we had a fun, stress free experience. I would highly recommend to any of my friends or family in Kansas City or anywhere. I actually live in Omaha and was so glad that I came here to purchase the dresses!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella's Bridesmaids, hands down, was the easiest vendor I worked with. From the moment I walked in the door to look at dresses until the last dress was delivered to my bridesmaid they took care the wedding party. Once the dresses were ordered, they kept me updated on the status, which was very nice. Bella's staff is so kind and very knowledgeable about their products. I highly recommend them to any bride!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am originally from Kansas but currently live in Hawaii. I wanted to experience dress shopping with my mother and bridesmaids who all live in the Kansas City area. I saw a wedding dress on pinterest and of course it isn't sold in Hawaii. Bella Bridesmaid was the only place.The ladies at Bella in Kansas City were so nice, helpful, and flexible. I arrived to my appointment and we had the shop to ourselves. We weren't rushed or pressured to purchase anything. My dress was ordered and shipped to Hawaii, and fit perfectly (minus the height issue - I am 5'1"). Since my bridesmaids live in Kansas, the ladies even helped me remotely find bridesmaid dresses.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Bridesmaid gave me and my bridesmaids the BEST service of all the places we looked at for bridesmaids dresses. From the moment we walked in, our salesperson was friendly, open minded, and very sweet. She listened to my story and helped me make the vision in my head a reality. My bridesmaids and I are a loud, rowdy and generally obxnious group and she not only put up with us but wrangled all of our ideas into one feasible idea. But honestly, the best part was the fact that Danielle was so knowledgeable about dress shopping. We were lacking that in our previous experiences and to have someone who knows every detail of every designer/dress was AMAZING. Not to mention she was honest and had a great eye for style in helping my girls pick out dresses that looked right on there body styles. Never once did she pressure us to make a sale or tell us something just to influence us to buy a dress from them. I am extremely grateful to bella bridesmaid for giving us the experience that we deserved, especially when making such a big decision on an expensive dress. We were able to order 2 dresses from Bella Bridesmaid, and my girls that did not order from there because it was out of their budget all told me they wish that they could have ordered from Bella Bridesmaid because they service there was leaps and bounds above anywhere else in Kansas City or Omaha!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle clearly has picked the correct profession! She planned my wedding through Soiree Event Designs and also helped find the perfect bridesmaid dresses. Couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I looked around and multiple places in Kansas City and Bella had the best bridesmaid dress options by far! They have a great range of styles and prices that fit every budget. I loved my bridesmaid dress experience so much I knew that was where I had to get our flower girl dresses as well! Our bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses are gorgeous! Everyone at Bella has been so helpful, knowledgeable, and sweet through the entire process. If you are a bride in Kansas City definitely shop at Bella Bridesmaid!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella provided a beautiful selection of bridesmaid and flower girls dresses to select from! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I was so happy with the service and my wedding party looked so pretty on the big day in there Bella dresses!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I chagned my mind and visited the store several times before finally making my decision. They were always patient and supportive. The store is so great and makes it a fun chopping experience. I was so happy with the dresses too! If there was an issue with delivery they let me and my bridesmaid know and took care of everything. I highly recommend Bella Bridesmaid to every bride!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been searching very hard for the vision of a bridesmaid dress that I had and almost gave into my second choice until I drove past Bella Bridesmaid one afternoon. There were so many beautiful dresses that it was almost too hard to choose! Their service was excellent and they were very quick with contact and helping me get all my girls orders in. I also had girls living in separate cities and both stores were excellent to work with.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
913-338-1901
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards