Bella Amore Events, LLC

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Bella Amore Events was easily the best decision made about this wedding, except for accepting the proposal. Karie was very professional, creative and on top of her game throughout the 12 month planning process. Initially my desire to hire a planner was met with some skepticism from family, however after their first time meeting her, they were blown away. I don't know how usual it is to receive compliments about your wedding planner from your family and friends, but we have been getting raves! Even my brother, who may no notice the most obvious of things, commented how just on top of everything she was.

She provided not only wedding planning services, but also was responsible for all of the stationary and paper products at the reception. She was very skilled at taking my over-broad design ideas for the ceremony and reception and honing them to very workable and budget-friendly ideas. Her skill with creative design was incredible. Karie is branching out more in the paper and invitations aspect of things, and she has a very good start on things. The program and menu designs she came up with were just beautiful, and the favors (which were also the place cards, letting our guests know of our donations) really were icing on the cake, so to speak. When I was uncertain about some of the decor, I knew I could turn to Karie and she would not only come up with an amazing idea, but also make sure it was all handled.

Nearly 2 weeks after the wedding and we are still getting tons of compliments on how lovely and unique everything was. The best compliments are just how organized everything was, and how so many people noticed the "little details" (everything from the votives never being allowed to burn out to how smoothly everything ran). They all praise me, but I know that without Karie, it would have never happened. She ensured that our wedding was not only the best wedding event we could have hoped and dreamed for, but also the most talked-about ceremony and reception around. I cannot think of a single issue or problem that I had with Karie (and that is not normal for me, as I have rather high standards for professionals I hire for their services). In fact, she and her team more than exceeded our expectations. A simple "thanks" is not enough.

• Wedding: 12/15/2007
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Karie from Bella Amore Events as our partial wedding planner, and she was fantastic! I could write five pages on how wonderful Karie was throughout the wedding process, but to summarize, I was extremely happy with her work. She gave me great advice and kept me on track with a timeline and budget throughout the year and her helpfullness the month of the wedding was invaluable. Karie was going through some personal issues right around the time of the wedding but she always remained professional and focused - more so than I would have been able to be. She frequently went out of her way to ensure that everything was perfect - she even enlisted the help of her husband to come take pictures of the reception room before the guests arrived (Our photographer was busy taking pictures of the wedding party during the cocktail hour!) She had wonderful ideas and she made my dream wedding a reality while still staying within my budget. The day went so smoothly and it was totally because of her! Her pricing was definitely more than we originally planned to spend, but I feel comfortable writing that it was well worth every penny! I highly recommend Karie and her company to any bride!

Bella Amore Events, LLC responded with the following comments:

The "personal issue" refered to in this post was the loss of Karie's mother in mid-November after a long battle at Johns Hopkin's Hopsital.

• Wedding: 11/24/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bella Amore Events was excellent. The swiftness of response, willingness to listen to my needs, concerns, questions was fantastic. Being a bride who likes to know all the details and information, Karie was great at providing all that I needed to know. Before meetings I was fully aware of pricing, availabilty and quality. No questions went un-answered and all the details were in place. The wedding was beautiful, wonderfully coordinated and perfect.
It was also exactly what I wanted, unique and outside the box. Karie was fully supportive of what I wanted and always gave the best advice to ensure it went with the whole theme of the wedding. Great experience.

• Wedding: 07/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say, Karie was truly the best! She was there for me throughout the entire planning process giving her advice, feedback, and expertise in each phase of the planning process. I know my wedding would not have been what it was without Karie. If you care about someone who will get back to you in a timely manner, Karie is the one. Her responsiveness is impeccable. I really cannot say one bad thing about her, she is just wonderful. So, if you want a planner who is on the ball and who truly cares about you and your day, Karie is your perfect match! :)

• Wedding: 06/09/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karie and her crew at Bella Amore Events was our easiest and best wedding planning decision my husband and I made. We hired Karie for full planning and coordination just under one year from our weekend long wedding over Memorial Day Weekend. I can honestly say that our wants, needs, and wedding vision were only made better by her involvement and ideas.

On top of wedding planning, Bella Amore provided linen rentals, invitations, programs, menus, table numbers, etc. She also planned various events without any additional costs and/or stress -- the welcome dinner, guest winery tour, rehearsal dinner, bridesmaid luncheon, send-off brunch - and obviously the wedding.

Many family and friends noted the professionalism and friendly staff with us after the wedding. Everything was perfect and we highly recommend the services of Bella Amore Events.

• Wedding: 05/26/2007
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karie was amazing. She definitely was worth every penny and more. She has an amazing elegant taste and offers some wonderful ideas. My wedding was more than what my husband and I ever expected. Even the guests were amazed at all the little details, which for the most part she kept as a surprise for us. Even her various vendor recommendations were great. I trusted her taste and hired the vendors she recommended, which were all great. Overall, Karie is a caring person and an excellent wedding planner. She even dealt with my crazy two day wedding that included Indian, Korean and Catholic portions. She's definitately flexible and is on top of everything. Lets just say, my sister wishes she could get married all over again so that Karie could plan the wedding. I was extremely happy with Karie's service and would recommend her to anyone that wants their dream wedding to come true.

• Wedding: 05/19/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased to use Bella Amore Events. One of the most important things we wanted in a wedding planner was responsiveness. Karie always responded in a quick manner, and we were comforted to know that she was always in touch with communication. What really amazed me was the planning tools she used. She managed our budget in a great Excel format and even created a detailed and impressive CAD blueprint of our reception site. We definitely recommend Karie and her company for wedding planning.

• Wedding: 05/12/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I booked Karie of Bella Amore Events, LLC as our month-of coordinator for our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning! Karie took the guess-work out of the final weeks and days of wedding coordination, which helped eliminate a lot of the stress on my part. She paid close attention to the details that I wanted for my wedding, and carried them out flawlessly. I highly recommend Karie of Bella Amore Events.

• Wedding: 04/14/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I started planning my wedding on my own and didn’t follow any particular rhyme or reason for planning. After selecting a venue (with catering) and photographer, I realized I had overspent and felt terrible. My friend recommended I hire a wedding planner. I thought she was crazy and told her planners were too expensive. To humor her I met with Karie and we clicked right away. She told me that if I refocus and got organized that my dream day was still possible, but would take some work to “trim the fat” from remaining areas. I appreciated her honesty. She came more than prepared with a whole wedding plan. She had created a budget manager customized with my venue, catering, and photographer actual costs and added in the rest with realistic costs. She also came with back-up to those costs – pictures, invitations, etc – all tangible products for me so that I could see where she was going with the plan. I knew after meeting with her that I was in good hands.

Throughout planning Karie was very responsive to all my questions, needs, etc. She came with me to vendor meetings, asked all the right questions, and was a liaison for questions to or from cc’ing or forwarding all important notes, answers, and contracts to me. I really stayed stress free.

9 months after my meeting with Karie, I walked down the aisle. Toss cones, programs, seating signs, menus, place cards, and even centerpieces had been made by her and her assistant to save me money and it all looked perfect. Everything was dotted and crossed and nobody knew I was ever on a budget. Everything was … perfect, just like I had wanted. She really pulled out all the stops for me to make sure we had a beautiful wedding and my friend was right – she saved us money and saved my sanity! I could not be happier with her professionalism, service, and kindness. We could not have done it with her!

• Wedding: 12/10/2006
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quality of the service I received at Bella Amore Events is really beyond words.

I never waited more that 2 hours for a reply on an e-mail and I usually received a reply within minutes. I always felt like I was the only wedding my planner was working on.

My planner was very professional, even in dealing with a difficult manager at the reception venue. If there were any problems that came up throughout planning or on the wedding day I remained blissfully unaware and completely unaffected by it.

The value of the services I received FAR exceeded the cost. My planner was an irreplaceable part of our wedding process. My husband and I remark even today at weddings we attend that we can see a difference in the level of quality and class between a wedding with an excellent planner and a wedding with a mediocre planner.

Our planner was very flexible in working with our busy professional schedules and very accommodating to our needs.

• Wedding: 11/04/2006
Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Bella Amore for partial wedding planning. We also ordered our custom invitations and favors through them. One of the best decisons we made was hiring them. The entire team helped make our wedding day perfect.

• Wedding: 03/19/2006
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We were married on 9-24-05 in Philadelphia, PA. My husband really wanted to have our wedding in his hometown -- near Philadelphia. Since we live outside of DC we hired Bella Amore Events (our planner was Karie) to help us with all the logistics. We hired her for full planning. We were very happy with the service received. Karie was always willing to go the extra mile and really helped us "see" our wedding even though we planned from the DC area. She was very thorough and organized. She offered great ideas that personalized our wedding. The only reason we didn't score Bella Amore 5/5 on flexibility was because of the location of the wedding. Obviously, we all lived in the DC area so sometimes we really had to be proactive in pre-planning our Philly trips around other weddings Karie planned in the summer preceding our wedding -- which we understood. Karie was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding.

• Wedding: 09/24/2005
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After searching for a planner for about a month, we met Karie with Bella Amore. We knew we wanted to hire her immediately. She came to our meeting with our wedding basically planned. She had a budget worked out, color samples, even flower samples available for us to see. She was very responsive, organized, and very creative. All of these items were important to us as we were married at a private residence. I am sure the logistics were a nightmare, but she never eluded to being overwhelmed -- she jsut got it done, and fast. She was always chipper and prepared.

Karie and her assistant also did our wedding flowers. They were beautiful! Initally we had no idea she could do flowers -- she doesn't talk about it all that much, but after some not so good florist meetings, she met with us and came up with the perfect centerpieces and bouquets. She just knew what we were going for and "bam" -- there it was.

I would recommend Karie and her team to any bride considering a planner. They all made my life so much easier leading up to the wedding.

• Wedding: 06/12/2005
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
240-727-7777
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire