Bel Vino Winery

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! We got married at Bel Vino on October 12, 2014 and our whole day was perfect! We took advantage of the house on the property to get ready in which was super convenient! Unlike a lot of wineries, Bel Vino isn't overly grand and stuffy...it's not a castle or chateau. The property is absolutely beautiful. It's up on a hill with views over the vines, pretty lawns, rose bush boarders, gorgeous trees, etc. The buildings are very picturesque too. It felt personal and comfortable and cozy...not small by any means! Other wineries are huge...so they book multiple weddings on the same day. Bel Vino just had us on our special day so it really felt like the place was ours. That brings me to the service. I cannot say enough! This place is worth booking just to work with the staff. On the day of, the entire team was attentive, flexible, and focused on making sure everything was set up and ready to go. They just know exactly what they're doing. I don't think there was anything they had to come ask me about. Throughout our planning process, we worked with Lindsay, Bel Vino's wedding coordinator. She is amazing! A true pro! What I appreciated most was her honest, practical approach to everything. She has a great sense of humor and a very easy personality to work with! From the very beginning she made me feel very confident that she had everything under control and in the end, she really did! She was super responsive to my sometimes long lists of questions and she made the whole process fun! I should also mention the food and wine...because that's important! Bel Vino wines are fantastic! The food was great..not at all like fussy wedding food. We served Beef, Chicken (which is gluten free) and the Vegetarian butternut squash ravioli. I'm a vegetarian so I wanted to make sure the veggie option was tasty! All-in-all, Bel Vino put on a fantastic wedding for us. All of our guests had a great time and we'll never forget it!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bel Vino Winery was an amazing wedding venue! The ceremony space overlooking the vineyards was breathtaking, the hilltop terrace for the reception was romantic and intimate. The market lighting puts a nice touch on the atmosphere. The bel vino house had plenty of room for our 14 person bridal party to get ready in, and made for some great getting-ready photos. Lindsay the coordinator was very easy to work with, always easily reached, and whatever we wanted she made happen. It was my dream wedding and I would not change a thing about it!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
LooSha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose this venue last year, I fell in love with the view and they offered so much for the price we paid. Some of the options we were looking for were a coordinator plus staff so that I or any of my family members would not have to be setting up for the ceremony, the staff at Bel Vino handled all of that. We also wanted a caterer that was already part of the staff, they have a chef there that worked with us on the menu making it so that we could work it in our budget. They even did the bacon bar we asked for. Another thing we were looking for was overnight accommodations. We wanted to be able to stay the night after the reception and a place during the day for us ladies to get ready in. they offer a house right there! Its big enough to sleep all of my maids and for everyone to get ready in during the day of. The food was delicious, the wedding coordinators there helped me every step of the way and made me feel important every time we talked, they answered my emails in a timely matter and made time to talk to me if we just stopped by. they never pushed us to spend more money and helped us stay on budget. In the end I loved everything about this place and the people there, I would (and do) recommend this venue for other brides.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bel Vino was the perfect place for our wedding. They have the most beautiful house to rent for the weekend which allowed the bridal party to stay together all weekend. We had the rehearsal dinner there and got to be with our friends and family all weekend. The house also makes for a great place for pictures. Sarah and Lindsay were great coordinators. They took care of all the day of details and ensured things ran smoothly which reduced the stress level associated with a wedding. They took care of the setup and worked well with all of our vendors. There was little for me to do the day of except get ready and enjoy the day. The ambiance of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were exactly what we had hoped for. The reception staff were all very nice and helpful as well. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed our wedding, especially the location and food. Some even said it was the best tasting wedding food they ever had. Compared to other local venues, Bel Vino gives you the most for your money. I highly recommend having your wedding at this location. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I fell in love with this winery during a weekend getaway we had a year prior. It seemed obvious to us that this would be the place we would host our wedding. Fortunately, the venue was available and we booked it. We were able to meet with the coordinator who walked us through the event and provided us with tastings of the foods and wines we selected in an effort to narrow everything down for our final menu. The food was delicious and the wines...well, the wines were too! There is a house on the property that we rented as well with multiple bedrooms, a bridal suite and a full kitchen, dining and living area. So, not only did we get to experience the winery for our event we were able to stay there as well. That was a very cool touch and it allowed us to host the Rehearsal Dinner there on site (at the house). Beyond that, all of my brides maids commented on how convenient is was to be able to come to the house to prepare for the wedding that day. No driving from site to site for hair and make-up or forgetting something... We enjoyed some Mimosas and casually (and comfortably) prepared - together. The Coordinator, Sarah Ankenman, and her assistant made themselves available for everything and anything we needed, even checking in to see if I needed some extra assistance at the Rehearsal Dinner. I was SO impressed with how they handled everything. I could tell they really wanted to make sure my event was smooth and I was at ease. I would strongly recommend this venue to any Bride - the location and grounds are stunning and the staff is friendly and beyond helpful!

*After reviewing the other Brides comments, I feel I need to note that I started with the coordinator who was let go. I didn't feel she was very excited or passionate about working with me and I had some major reservations. I was INCREDIBLY happy with the news of the new coordinator, Sarah, and was very pleased with the performance of the entire experience from that point on.

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

My wedding on 4/20/13 was not at all what I had hoped for. My wedding coordinator through the venue was fired the week before me wedding and I had the GM and another girl stand in for the previous coordinator. The two ladies taking over had no idea what they were doing. My ceremony went off without any problems, however at my reception, all the food was stone cold and some guests were not even fed. In light of this situation, I was not contacted whatsoever by the staff at Bel Vino to apologize for the lack of professionalism of the wait staff and two coordinators. I am extremely unhappy that my wedding day was marred by such disappointing events. I would not recommend this vendor to anyone for a wedding. On a lighter note, their wine is quite good and my guests drank quite a bit of it.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Profile Picture
Katherine
951-676-6414
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire