BeeGee Bags
Custom handmade bridal clutches for the whole wedding party.
1569 Cook Street

Sort By:

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very pleased with the final product. she was very helpful in customizing my bag to the combination of colors i was looking for. the bag was the perfect fit my shoes, and i'm delighted to be able to use it for a long time to come!
Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Perfect place to get your accessories and gifts for you bridal Party.
Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered my necklace and earrings from BeeGee Bags and they were amazing! I got more compliments on my necklace (double strand of pearls with an offset blue flower) than anything else, including my dress. I will continue to order amazing pieces from them in the future!
Wedding: 09/16/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bee Gee bags helped complete my wedding. The last minute details were stacking up and I needed gifts for my bridesmaids which were practical, meaningful and beautiful. The clutches with personalized labels were the perfect gift. The girls loved them and the personal touch. The fabric complimented their dresses perfectly! The responsiveness and professionalism were at an all time high especially because I needed a rush order. Of course when you are planning a wedding ever penny counts so I would have loved to not spend quite as much, however the clutches are high quality and unique so the value was worth the money. Thanks, Brooke and Bee Gee Bags for making my bridesmaids smile... they certainly deserve the very best.
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Stephanie 7 Reviews
I ordered their bags to give to my bridesmaids as part of my thank you gift for them. They were absolutely gorgeous and my bridesmaids loved them!!! Every girl needs a cute little bag :)
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought my bridesmaids their wedding purses from BeeGee Bags! They LOVED them! I also bought my wedding purse their and it was beautiful. The quality was excellent. Working with BeeGee Bags was a pleasure, they were very quick to respond and answered all of my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend BeeGee Bags to anyone who needs a customized purse.
Wedding: 07/30/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful bags for myself and my maid of honor. We loved the pop of colour inside and the beautiful exterior. I also ended up ordering a hair piece (flower) as well which was nice. BeeGee Bags was easy to deal with and responded to any inquiries quickly. I would recommend them for sure!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The clutches are a little pricey but considering that they are hand-made it's worth it :)
Wedding: 12/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love the little clutch I bought from BeeGee bags. I'd love to have more of them! The styles range from elegant and classic to just a little bit funky, so they're great for brides (and bridesmaids) with a variety of tastes and themes. And it's really something I'll carry over and over again! Very well constructed and an excellent value.
Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bee Gee allowed me to customized a bag for each of my bridesmaids, myself and my mother. Everyone loved them and I loved giving something personal that could be used again. She was very accommodating and communicative throughout the process. Highly recommended!
Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I bought a bunch of bags and gave them out as bridesmaids gifts. The girls loved them! The quality was great and they were so vintage!

I couldnt resist--I got one for myself! I would order from BeeGee bags again in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered a clutch for one of my bridesmaids gifts, and it was perfect. Just as pictured and high quality. My maid absolutely loved it, and I was so excited to get something for her that she could use all the time rather than something just for the wedding. :)

Thanks so much, Brooke!
Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wanted to give my bridesmaids something special and customized to each of their (very distinct) personalities, and so decided to pick out a different BeeGee bag for each of them as a bridesmaid gift. I thought the variety of bags - so pretty with different patterns, fabrics and lining colors - was great, and I had no trouble finding four different bags for each of them.
During the ordering process Brooke Galardi was incredibly responsive and professional. The bags arrived quickly through the mail and I was very happy with the product - good detail work, nice fabrics and close to what I expected when I ordered them (it can be challenging to order something online without having it "in hand" and I was happy with the match between the advertised product and what arrived in the mail - just as pretty and high quality as expected)
I would highly recommend this vendor because the product is unique, reliable and a thoughtful gift. Brooke Galardi will work with you to make sure that they are exactly what you want for your special day.
Wedding: 05/07/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Have you considered little interior pockets in your purses? That would really be the only way I think they might be improved; they were lovely and a good size/shape for a useful AND pretty bag. Best,
Anna
Wedding: 12/05/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Sophistocated. Classy. Unique. Classic. What great favors for the bridesmaids. Thank you!
Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
brooke is fabulous to work with! and her bags?? in a word: stunning! i am getting married in less than a month and purchased the gorgeous "nora's plume" clutches for my bridesmaids (the sumptuous fabric and elegant detail is to die for). she has been so easy-going and has maintained a great sense of humor, despite my serious "bride brain"! the only problem i'm having is clutch-envy...the bags for my 'maids are so beautiful, i'm trying to decide if i want her to create a clutch for me, too!
Wedding: 11/12/2009
 202-236-4826
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire