Beckwith Pointe

Value
Flexibility
Christina
11/08/2014

Such a great venue! So intimate and beautiful! The food is incredible and so delicious! Also, the staff is very helpful and does anything to make sure that the bride is worry-free. I just had my wedding there this November and I haven't stopped receiving phone calls and texts about how amazing it was. I couldn't have been any happier with anything that night. Simply perfect.

Christina
11/08/2014

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we walked into Beckwith Pointe we knew that it was the venue for us. The smell of candles and beautiful fall decor led us to know that booking Beckwith would be the right decision, and we were 100% right. Mike was our excellent and knowledgeable from the first conversation we had with him all the way through our wedding night. Planning was painless, accommodations were easily made and the party was unforgettable. It's been a month since our wedding and people are still talking about it, how wonderful the food/venue was and how attentive the staff was. If there is one suggestion I can make... Get the mozzarella guy! He was definitely an unforgettable extra that people will enjoy :)

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding at Beckwith Pointe in October 2014. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience we had working with Michael Burbage and his staff at Beckwith. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was incredible, and the service was impressive. We highly recommend that anyone in search of a wedding venue make a stop at Beckwith Pointe and talk to Mike. You will be glad you did!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about this venue was amazing. We worked with Michael, and he was so organized and helpful in planning every aspect of our reception. Everyone loved the food and especially the Mozzarella Man. The entire staff did a great job during the night and they set up everything beautifully. Everything was perfect. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Beckwith Pointe on October 11, 2014. Michael helped make it the best day of my life. From start to finish he was there with every detail and honest opinions. He answered our many questions and listened to exactly what we wanted. He made sure on the day of the wedding that we had no worry in the world and that wverything was taken care of. The staff was wonderful and helpful. The food was delicious and our guests continue to call us and tell us how amazing our wedding was. I wish I could relive the day 100 times over and I wouldn't have had it anywhere else but Beckwith Pointe. The views are gorgeous and have made some beautiful wedding photos. Would 100% recommend Michael and the entire Beckwith Pointe staff for a wedding or any celebration.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at Beckwith Pointe. We worked with Linda through the entire process and she was nothing but helpful and responsive. The day of our wedding rained all morning, but the sun came out just in time for us to take some breathtaking pictures. All of our guests are still talking about how great the food was. We are so happy how everything turned out. It was really amazing, thank you Beckwith!

MrsLugnut
08/08/2014

We had the smaller room, and the water views were incredible. Everything in the room was set up better than I could have ever imagined! Michael was a pleasure to work with. He made everything go extremely smoothly throughout the night and took care of circumstances that I wasn't even aware were going on. The food was excellent, and my guests had so much during cocktail, they were surprised there was a dinner too! Beckwith Pointe made my wedding a wonderful, perfect little fairytale.

Private User
Recently Married

Excellent service. Cannot wait to book another party :)

Jennifer
07/13/2014

They are the most helpful, friendly, and accomodating venue. Linda was the best! Everything we wanted we got. She went above and beyond to give us the wedding we wanted. The food we heard was fabulous. We wish we can go to another event as guests so we can enjoy everything. The bride and groom never eat so its okay. Absolutely no complaints!

Audra
07/12/2014

My husband and I chose this venue because of the wonderful vibe we got the second we walked in the door. Our wedding coordinator, Linda, was awesome!! She was so helpful throughout the process and made sure our day was unforgettable! The food is the best food we've had at a wedding and Pat made sure everything was cooked to perfection, our guests did not stop raving about it! We can't say enough GREAT things about Beckwith and their staff!

Steve
06/27/2014

Our wedding was a huge success in large part due to the quality of service provided by the staff at a Beckwithe Pointe. Linda, Mike, Pat and everyone else on staff gave us a day we will always remember. We also had an issue with an outside vendor that Beckwith Pointe not only helped resolve but was also ready with backup to make sure the reception went as smooth as possible. I could not provide a greater recommendation for any service I have ever received. Nothing but love for everyone there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I had the perfect wedding and day. Couldnt have asked for a better day. The staff was excellent as well as the food. Friendly service and the accomodiate for all dietary needs. Nater was the best.

Caryl
05/31/2014

FINDING BECKWITH POINTE WAS SO LUCKY FOR MY SON AND HIS FIANCEE! WORKING WITH MICHAEL BURBAGE AND HIS STAFF WAS INCREDIBLE. THEY DELIVERED EVERYTHING PROMISED AND THEN SOME. CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW WONDERFUL THE FOOD WAS! OUR FRIENDS ARE STILL RAVING ABOUT IT! LOVED THE MOZZARELLA MAN!!! EVERY VENDOR RECOMMENDED WAS FABULOUS. DJ MIKE, JOHNNY THE PHOTOGRAPHER TOO! GREAT STAFF, BEAUTIFUL VIEW. LOVE BECKWITH POINTE!!!!

Katherine
05/24/2014

I can say without a doubt, that the easiest and most stress free part of my wedding was working with Linda and Michael at Beckwith Pointe. Linda was always very responsive to my emails, regardless of day or time. I never once had any questions left unanswered, and I knew exactly what I was getting with every aspect of my ceremony and reception. They even helped us work through the process of bringing in the ceremony indoors due to rain. Everything about that day was almost perfect (besides the rain obviously), however, they still allowed for the ceremony to be beautiful, and to top it off, a rainbow appeared as soon as my husband and I were saying our vows. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue for my wedding and I would highly recommend it.