Becerra Photography

Becerra Photography

Medford, corvallis, ashland, portland, eugene, OR
541.908.0776   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Becerra Photography because a friend of mine had posted gorgeous pictures of her wedding on Facebook that Chris took. I contacted Chris shortly after becoming engaged, and we met up with him at his home to discuss our wedding. His house and studio are lovely, and Chris made us feel incredibly comfortable right away. My husband (then fiance) really hates having his picture taken and ESPECIALLY hates being asked to smile or pose, so I thought this was going to prove very challenging for our photographer. When we talked to Chris about this he assured us that he would photograph the moment--whatever that was, and that the REAL MOMENT is often so beautiful. If a bride is feeling nervous or the groom is feeling excited--these are the things to document.

On our wedding day Chris showed up promptly and with a giant smile on his face. You can tell that Chris enjoys his job, and it makes it so, so nice to work with him. It rained TERRIBLY on our wedding day, and he was ready with rain gear and all if I decided to still hold pictures outdoors (I didn't.) Our plans went out the window, and Chris was so flexible. Even though we didn't do the outdoor pictures like we discussed they still turned out fabulous indoors--thanks to Chris.

My husband and I were married in my parents living room right in front of the Christmas tree among our closest family and friends. I was very, very concerned that Chris would struggle to take good pictures AND struggle to maneuver around the guests during the ceremony in such a small space, but that worry was for nothing. Chris captured BEAUTIFUL pictures of our ceremony, and I never knew he was there--not a single moment. He is like a photography ninja or something.

Chris also offers off season package prices that were so affordable. We appreciated that extra break. Check his website for new prices and dates on that--it pays not to get married in the summer! Look no further because you found your photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Chris was a fantastic photographer. Super easy to work with, very laid back, and he provided very high quality photos at a very reasonable cost. We had a blast working with him at our wedding, and he even helped us out when we had some problems with our rented sound system. I couldn't believe how quickly he was able to provide the photos after the wedding, and our guests really enjoyed the slide show at the reception. My husband and I highly recommend Chris.

Services Used: Photography

Could not be happier with every aspect of Chris's service and photography. If you're looking for a sure thing that you can book, forget, and expect amazing results -- he is it.

Private User
Recently Married

could never have asked for anything better - from Chris's personality, dedication, hard work, to the amazing stunning photos. So nice to work with and so incredibly talented. We absolutely made the right decision with Becerra Photography and one of the best decisions of our wedding! We have perfect photos to cherish forever. Our guests all told us they were the best photos they have ever seen.

Services Used: Photography

My whole bridal party and I absolutely loved working with Chris! He was fun, professional, and will go to extreme lengths to get a quality photo. I'm thrilled with how our wedding photos came out, and wouldn't have trusted anybody else with something so irreplaceable and precious. Thank you Chris!!!

Mary
07/19/2014

Chris was amazing to work with and made our day so much fun! He was able to capture every moment and so much more. He was very professional and personal and was able to work with us on certain pictures that we wanted. We are so happy that we went with Chris to capture our special day!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Working with Chris was a great experience. He's the kind of photographer who instantly puts everyone at their ease, even at events where emotions are running high. He's a creative and energetic professional who left my wife and I with pictures remarkable for both their beauty and their imagination.

Jared
1 Review
06/21/2014

You get what you pay for and we got exactly that. Everyone will eventually forget the music that was played or the food that was eaten, but a photograph lasts forever and tells the story of the event. Chris found candid shots that the guests of my wedding never thought possible. The private pictures at the end of the wedding with my now new wife were the best captured. Everyone enjoyed his presence, but the memories he captured will remain with us forever.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with Chris and what he was able to capture with his amazing photography skills. At first my husband was reluctant to even hire a photographer, but as soon as we met with Chris we both knew he was our guy. Chris has such a nice demeanor and made us feel very relaxed. At our engagement shoot, Chris suggested we go to the beach and oh wow was he right. I have never looked so good in my whole life, I am in love with the photos from my engagement shoot. After that I knew my wedding pictures would be amazing. Chris captured the spirit of the wedding and when I look at my photos now I see how much fun I had. I will definitely be calling Chris for our future needs as our family grows.

Tiffany
04/27/2012

Chris is the absolute best photographer hands down! He's creative, professional, and our guests loved him. He's great with kids too, which is a total bonus. Our wedding photos are amazing... he captured some special moments that I think most other photographers would've missed. Thank you, Chris!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris Becerra has been a dream come true as a photographer from beginning to end. We were at first reluctant to do the engagement photo session as we are not comfortable posing for photos, but Chris made us comfortable. He could read our discomfort so he brought us to the most amazing, outdoor location where we WERE able to relax and really enjoy the photo shoot. We ended up having a ton of fun and OMG when we got the images back (less than a week on preliminary viewing) we were blown away. The photos were so beautiful and inspiring. All the women at my office that day were SO jealous.

Fast forward 3.5 months to our wedding day and Chris was on time (early, actually to scout the location) he was considerate, fun and engaging. He was very respectful of all the ametuer photographers that my guest list consisted of and he was respectful of our limits as my husband and I do not particularly like having photos taken of ourselves. Best thing ever: at the reception, he had a large flat screen TV streaming photos he had already shot that morning. It was the coolest! All our guests could see these stunning images and it really added to the ambiance. We have a good mind to do the same in our home to showcase our wedding photos as we are not "photo album" types.

It was super important to me and my husband that we have a photographer that understood or even shared OUR vision for our wedding day photography. Chris listened well and completely followed through on capturing a beautiful, artistic, candid and personalized story of our engagement and wedding day. We couldn't have dreamed for a better photographer, thanks Chris!!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos! He was easy to work with and his experience photographing weddings (and people in general) really shows. His photos really capture the emotions of the day! He even made sure before the end of the night to check in with us and see if there were any other photos we wanted taken. He even had a few photos up to view shortly after the wedding, as well as the slideshow during the reception, which was great. No doubt about it, I would recommend Becerra Photography to anyone and will be sure to work with him again in the future!

Services Used: Photography

Chris is such an amazing and talented photographer. I knew from the moment I saw his work that I wanted him to do our wedding. He is very laid back and captures all the little moments that you want remembered.

Services Used: Photography

From the moment we met Chris, we knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. We interviewed other photographers, but none were as likeable, easy-going, humble and talented as Chris. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures exceeded our expectations and the comments from our friends and family were proof that we made the right investment. Some said that they were the best wedding pictures ever and a lot of my girlfriends who are currently engaged have asked about our wedding photographer. Chris has a natural eye for those meaningful moments in a wedding that you want to remember for a lifetime. He returns a lot of images so you can re-live every moment of your special day. Also, I shot a post-wedding fashion shoot in my dress with Chris. Having past modeling experience, my expectations were high. Chris nailed the shoot and now I have these wonderful and creative pics of me in my wedding dress that I will cherish forever. Ladies, I highly suggest a shoot like this for you. He made me look great!

Services Used: Photography

We got married in July 2010 and absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos! Chris is easy going and makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. For what it is worth, my mom thought he was great to work with as well! He was very prompt in replying to all my emails and made everything painless. I would absolutely recommend Chris to anyone! The quality of his photos speak for themselves.

Services Used: Photography

Chris is very laid back and professional. We absolutely love our pictures - both engagement and wedding. He has a very unique creative eye and my husband and I would highly recommend him:)