Becerra Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Chris is a phenomenal photographer and he is absolutely wonderful to work with. He is professional - but also fun and gets along with everyone. Working with Chris is seamless - and the results are priceless!

Services Used: Photography

Having Chris Becerra as your photographer is a MUST for ANY occasion you want a professional photographer for. My husband and I got married recently and I knew from looking at his portfolio that I had to have Chris shoot our wedding. I am happy to say I wasn't disappointed with the service we received from Chris! Not only is he amazingly talented, he is also a joy to work with. He goes above and beyond for his clients and captured some awesome (and hilarious) shots of our wedding day. Our wedding guests had a great time with Chris and commented on how nice and fun he made the wedding day for everyone. Chris was extremely helpful with the entire wedding day process on top of taking photographs. He is truly a man of many talents! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and photos of our wedding. I will always think of Chris and how he perfectly memorialized one of the happiest days of our lives when I look at our wedding photos. My husband and I cannot wait to travel back to Oregon and have another family photo shoot with Chris!

Services Used: Photography

Becerra Photography recently photographed our wedding. The pictures are amazing! They really caught all of the different moments in the wedding, some that we didn't even see. There was a lot of attention paid to even the smallest details, some which may have been forgotten. Chris was very easy to work with from the minute that we met him. Very easy going, flexible and friendly. The second photographer that worked with him was very friendly as well. The photographs are very creative and beautiful. We got a sneak peak about a week after our wedding and then all the photographs digitally in less than two weeks. I thought that I was going to have to wait longer! I would definitely hire Becerra Photography for any event. Very professional and worth it!

Services Used: Photography

I found Becerra Photography because a friend of mine had posted gorgeous pictures of her wedding on Facebook that Chris took. I contacted Chris shortly after becoming engaged, and we met up with him at his home to discuss our wedding. His house and studio are lovely, and Chris made us feel incredibly comfortable right away. My husband (then fiance) really hates having his picture taken and ESPECIALLY hates being asked to smile or pose, so I thought this was going to prove very challenging for our photographer. When we talked to Chris about this he assured us that he would photograph the moment--whatever that was, and that the REAL MOMENT is often so beautiful. If a bride is feeling nervous or the groom is feeling excited--these are the things to document.

On our wedding day Chris showed up promptly and with a giant smile on his face. You can tell that Chris enjoys his job, and it makes it so, so nice to work with him. It rained TERRIBLY on our wedding day, and he was ready with rain gear and all if I decided to still hold pictures outdoors (I didn't.) Our plans went out the window, and Chris was so flexible. Even though we didn't do the outdoor pictures like we discussed they still turned out fabulous indoors--thanks to Chris.

My husband and I were married in my parents living room right in front of the Christmas tree among our closest family and friends. I was very, very concerned that Chris would struggle to take good pictures AND struggle to maneuver around the guests during the ceremony in such a small space, but that worry was for nothing. Chris captured BEAUTIFUL pictures of our ceremony, and I never knew he was there--not a single moment. He is like a photography ninja or something.

Chris also offers off season package prices that were so affordable. We appreciated that extra break. Check his website for new prices and dates on that--it pays not to get married in the summer! Look no further because you found your photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Chris was a fantastic photographer. Super easy to work with, very laid back, and he provided very high quality photos at a very reasonable cost. We had a blast working with him at our wedding, and he even helped us out when we had some problems with our rented sound system. I couldn't believe how quickly he was able to provide the photos after the wedding, and our guests really enjoyed the slide show at the reception. My husband and I highly recommend Chris.

Services Used: Photography

Could not be happier with every aspect of Chris's service and photography. If you're looking for a sure thing that you can book, forget, and expect amazing results -- he is it.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I have to add our highest praise to the rest of Chris' happy customers. We hired Chris and an assistant to shoot our wedding last summer and were THRILLED with the choice. He had shot other weddings at our venue site (most recently for a groom who is a National Geographic photographer), and as the daughter of the venue owner, we now recommend Chris on our extremely short list of preferred vendors. Chris is the IDEAL photographer- supremely talented (he can create a beautiful shot even in poor conditions/no time to think), incredibly easy to be around (I felt like I had known him forever), and very professional. I learned through researching wedding photographers that there is a big difference between good photographers and GREAT photographers, and you will see it in your pictures. Do yourself a favor and ENJOY having Chris shoot for you. We sure did!

1+ year ago

could never have asked for anything better - from Chris's personality, dedication, hard work, to the amazing stunning photos. So nice to work with and so incredibly talented. We absolutely made the right decision with Becerra Photography and one of the best decisions of our wedding! We have perfect photos to cherish forever. Our guests all told us they were the best photos they have ever seen.

Services Used: Photography

My whole bridal party and I absolutely loved working with Chris! He was fun, professional, and will go to extreme lengths to get a quality photo. I'm thrilled with how our wedding photos came out, and wouldn't have trusted anybody else with something so irreplaceable and precious. Thank you Chris!!!

Mary
07/19/2014

Chris was amazing to work with and made our day so much fun! He was able to capture every moment and so much more. He was very professional and personal and was able to work with us on certain pictures that we wanted. We are so happy that we went with Chris to capture our special day!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Working with Chris was a great experience. He's the kind of photographer who instantly puts everyone at their ease, even at events where emotions are running high. He's a creative and energetic professional who left my wife and I with pictures remarkable for both their beauty and their imagination.

Jared
1 Review
06/21/2014

You get what you pay for and we got exactly that. Everyone will eventually forget the music that was played or the food that was eaten, but a photograph lasts forever and tells the story of the event. Chris found candid shots that the guests of my wedding never thought possible. The private pictures at the end of the wedding with my now new wife were the best captured. Everyone enjoyed his presence, but the memories he captured will remain with us forever.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with Chris and what he was able to capture with his amazing photography skills. At first my husband was reluctant to even hire a photographer, but as soon as we met with Chris we both knew he was our guy. Chris has such a nice demeanor and made us feel very relaxed. At our engagement shoot, Chris suggested we go to the beach and oh wow was he right. I have never looked so good in my whole life, I am in love with the photos from my engagement shoot. After that I knew my wedding pictures would be amazing. Chris captured the spirit of the wedding and when I look at my photos now I see how much fun I had. I will definitely be calling Chris for our future needs as our family grows.

Tiffany
04/27/2012

Chris is the absolute best photographer hands down! He's creative, professional, and our guests loved him. He's great with kids too, which is a total bonus. Our wedding photos are amazing... he captured some special moments that I think most other photographers would've missed. Thank you, Chris!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris Becerra has been a dream come true as a photographer from beginning to end. We were at first reluctant to do the engagement photo session as we are not comfortable posing for photos, but Chris made us comfortable. He could read our discomfort so he brought us to the most amazing, outdoor location where we WERE able to relax and really enjoy the photo shoot. We ended up having a ton of fun and OMG when we got the images back (less than a week on preliminary viewing) we were blown away. The photos were so beautiful and inspiring. All the women at my office that day were SO jealous.

Fast forward 3.5 months to our wedding day and Chris was on time (early, actually to scout the location) he was considerate, fun and engaging. He was very respectful of all the ametuer photographers that my guest list consisted of and he was respectful of our limits as my husband and I do not particularly like having photos taken of ourselves. Best thing ever: at the reception, he had a large flat screen TV streaming photos he had already shot that morning. It was the coolest! All our guests could see these stunning images and it really added to the ambiance. We have a good mind to do the same in our home to showcase our wedding photos as we are not "photo album" types.

It was super important to me and my husband that we have a photographer that understood or even shared OUR vision for our wedding day photography. Chris listened well and completely followed through on capturing a beautiful, artistic, candid and personalized story of our engagement and wedding day. We couldn't have dreamed for a better photographer, thanks Chris!!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos! He was easy to work with and his experience photographing weddings (and people in general) really shows. His photos really capture the emotions of the day! He even made sure before the end of the night to check in with us and see if there were any other photos we wanted taken. He even had a few photos up to view shortly after the wedding, as well as the slideshow during the reception, which was great. No doubt about it, I would recommend Becerra Photography to anyone and will be sure to work with him again in the future!