Beauty 'N The Bride

Beauty 'N The Bride

You will look like the most beautiful you...Ever.

MD 20720

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki is absolutely amazing! She did my bridal make up and the make up for my 4 bridesmaids, both mothers and my aunt. Everyone looked stunning, and I could not have been happier or more impressed. Not only is her work amazing, but she herself is wonderful. Her energy is so positive and she is great to have around on your wedding day.

Even my sister, who was very skeptical of getting her make up done because she says no one ever does it as well as she can, was impressed and asked Nikki if she was available for her May 2014 wedding!

My make up also lasted through the tears streaming down my face after my first look.

I highly recommend Nikki.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki is a magician with the brush! She did a fantastic job on my make-up (and my wedding party’s)! She was also extremely flexible with her schedule and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her and will definitely use her again when I have an occasion that calls for it.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want to look gorgeous for your wedding day, then you want Beauty 'N The Bride. I called Nikki and was able to book her to do my make-up, my bridal party, and my mother. Everyone looked GORGEOUS!!!! She used colors to complement skin tone and dress. I felt that she spent quality time with each person (about 40 minutes) and an hour with me (the bride). I could not believe how FANTASTIC I looked. During make-up she was friendly and my bridesmaids felt like they had a new girlfriend. I have been in other wedding where you have to bring your own foundation. Nikki has EVERYTHING! All we needed was a clean, moisturized face (she would have moisturized if we didn't have our own). As a member of the wedding business, Nikki was also able to suggest other vendors (including my DJ Percy Norman, who I LOVED). Nikki was recently written as a vendor to watch for in the Washingtonian Bride & Groom. Don't sit back and watch for too long because she will be booked!!!! I HIGHLY recommend her.

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was recommended to me by my aesthetician. Nikki did my makeup as well as that of my mother and 3 bridesmaids for my wedding day.

I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Nikki! She was able to match my super pale skin tone. She blends eyeshadow PERFECTLY. I didn't get oily or have to reapply lipstick at all that day. (I’m usually using blotting papers by noon.) Friends and family said I looked like Marilyn Monroe, Gwen Stefani, and Rita Hayworth, which was the exact look I was going for. Also, several people commented on how young my mother looked that day.

I highly recommend Nikki to do your wedding day makeup! She is very reasonably priced for the quality work that she does.

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
Deirdre
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE Nikki! Not only did she provide me and my ladies with the most beautiful make up, she made us all laugh too! She is a pleasure to work with because she is so personable and fun! She knew I was picky when it came to getting my make up done and listened to everything I had to say! She nailed it! I was so pleased with the way I looked, she truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you Nikki!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was prompt, professional and very friendly. The nerves were high at first but Nikki made me feel at ease. She gave me the exact look I was looking for ... I am not a big makeup person. I looked glamourous but still looked like myself. I received so many compliments ... I will definitely use her again for other upcoming major events! Strongly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki is incredible! From my trial to the day of our wedding, she was nothing but fantastic. We were able to do the trial the day of our engagement party and I have to say, I would have talked to more guests if I didn't want to keep running to the bathroom to look at how ridiculously glam I looked all night:) I had a HUGE wedding party and Nikki and her fantastic partner in beauty, Erika, made all of 10 of my bridesmaids look like super models, completed my perfect face and then were willing to add three aunts, a grandmother and three family friends onto the schedule. AMAZING. I've used Nikki again and she's been so great to get us on her schedule. I'll never have my make up done by anyone else. She's professional, reasonably priced and so much FUN to work with.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was the first phone call I made after I got engaged. I have been a bridesmaid 14 times and I know what an amazing make-up artist can do. Nikki is incredibly talented, not to mention that she is professional, calming, sweet, and just a lot of fun to have with you on your wedding day. She really listened to what I was looking for in my make-up and helped me and my family feel our most beautiful on my wedding day. I can't recommend her enough.

• Wedding: 08/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Nikki. Makeup was flawless and stayed beautiful all day/night. My bridesmaids' makeup matched their skin perfectly and they were all very different skin tones. Nikki is very comforting and I felt like she was part of the wedding party. Fabulous job! Love!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
sealche
1 Review
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki has a great personality and very easy to work with. She is punctual. My make-up was awesome.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Nikki glam me up for my wedding was a dream come true! The work she does is simply flawless. I don’t wear much makeup, and she was able to do something simple but elegant. Everyone commented on how amazing the makeup looked. Even after an evening of dancing, and some crying, my makeup was still absolutely perfect! Working with her was honestly one of the highlights of the day.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Loved, loved, LOVED my makeup. Wish I could have Nikki do it everytime I wore makeup.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki Fraser is amazing and any bride needs to at least meet her. She is professional, sincere and so TALENTED!! Nikki also has this amazing calming effect and the ability to keep you grounded and focused on the fact that this is all for YOUR big day! Not to mention she is so much FUN!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki had me looking amazing! She listened to what I wanted and made it happen. The make-up was flawless and looked great all day and well into the night. Everyone commented on how great I looked and that was in big part to great job by Nikki. She picked colors that went well with my skin tone.

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
240-418-1354
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards