Beauty Marked Make-up Artistry

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie was such a pleasure to work with! She did makeup applications for my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law and myself. She was able to accommodate everyone's personal style and the makeup was flawless. She also didn't mind my goldendoodle Molson hanging out with the girls. I would definitely recommend her to future brides!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie is WONDERFUL!! She did makeup from my wedding party, MOB, MOG, and sister-in-law. From the time of booking to the wedding her communication was stellar. She never made me feel like I was being a bother when I was being indecisive, and collaborated with me until I was satisfied.
Everyone looked flawless at the wedding! She and her assistant are very professional, but super fun. I really enjoyed my experience and would book Carrie again in a heartbeat. I hope to work with her again in the future. Thanks for everything Carrie!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Sanjay & Ricardo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Tibbs is amazing!! Everyone loved their individual looks, myself th most!!, The job she did was stunning in the photos. I highly recommend Beauty Marked!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Carrie Tibbs to any bride looking for a make-up artist for their wedding day. Carrie is a consummate professional who takes her craft very seriously and has a great understanding of what make-up to use to get the best results in photos.

She was a pleasure to deal with, both on the day and in the lead-up to the event. I was particularly impressed by how professional and responsive she was to all of my enquiries, prior to even booking with her. During my makeup trial she took a great deal of care in creating my look and took good direction when I wanted to change certain aspects of the look. She also offered great advice on what beauty products to stock up on before my wedding day to ensure my skin was in good condition and that I had make-up for any touch ups I needed on the day.

On my actual wedding day, she arrived early and was setup in my hotel room before I even got back from the hairdressers. She was extremely organized and used her detailed notes from the trial to recreate the flawless look she created during the trial. She did an equally amazing job on my Maid of Honour. Carrie is extremely personable, which make the experience very enjoyable and relaxing.

Carrie is also extremely flexible. Not only did she come to our hotel room to do our initial make-up application but she later met us at our venue to do touch-ups. We had chosen to have our photos done prior to the ceremony and therefore wanted Carrie to return and do touch-ups before the ceremony. Carrie did a great job with touching up our make-up and even brought a curling iron and fixed our hair, which had lost some of its shape during the day.
Having dealt with other make-up artists when I was a bridesmaid in other weddings, I can say without a doubt that Carrie is the best I’ve ever worked with. A word of advice to any bride looking to work with Carrie, make sure you book early because she is quite in demand!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie is absolutely fabulous!! She made all 8 of us look fantastic all before noon! Carrie also had an assist Rai who was also amazing!
Great sense of humor ladies!! Would definitely recommend beauty marked make-up artistry to ANYONE who needs an artist, ESPECIALLY for a wedding!!
Great job ladies!

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for a more talented and caring individual to beautify myself, my bridesmaids and my mother. Carrie is a fantastic person to work with and I would recommend her hands-down to anyone looking for an artist for their own wedding make-up.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie was such a pleasure to work with. Everything from the trial to the actual day was exactly as I imagined. I received so many comments on the day of my wedding about how great my makeup looked. Both my mother and the my new mother-in-law had their makeup done on the day as well. They were both thrilled. I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone looking for a very professional and talented makeup artist that will pamper and make you feel completely at ease on your wedding day!!

Thank you Carrie - you are amazing!!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie did my bridal makeup trial in her home studio and wedding day make up for myself and my maid of honour at our hotel. Carrie is very pleasant, easy going, and knowledgeable about make up and colour. My MOH and I were very happy with our applications. We looked and felt beautiful. I would definitely recommend her services.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie was absolutley amazing. All the girls were so happy with their make-up & she was a blast to have around on my big day. My sister is super sensitive about her eyes and typically won't let anyone near them... it was a big deal for her to let Carrie do her make-up. Carrie was super patient with her, made her feel comfortable & even talked her into wearing eyeliner for the first time in her life. I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie at Beauty Marked Make-up was amazing to work with! I had my makeup done in the past by other people and was never pleased with the result. I was hesitant because of this but Carrie was amazing. Her works speaks for itself and she has a wonderful personality. There are talented make-up artists out there but Carrie has both the talent and the professionalism that made working with her a breeze. Brides have enough stress as it is so to not have to worry communication-wise was a huge relief. Book Carrie nice and early because she is a hot commodity so she has limited space!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie is truly an amazing and talented individual. Not only is knowledgeable, but she sincerely is a very kind and caring person. She always made sure that she was meeting your needs and that you were happy. I was truly blessed to have Carrie a part of my special day. Our make up was flawless and so natural that lasted the entire day. I would highly recommend Carrie to future brides.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie is a pleasure to work with! She is a thorough, detail-oriented, and talented artist. She really got the look I was going for and made me feel beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie did makeup for me, my sisters and mom. AWESOME job and so lovely to work with. I couldn't have been happier with the result. I would recommend Carrie to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie was SO GREAT to work with!! She has the most caring personality and you really feel like she genuinely wants to be apart of your day. She did the make-up of my mother, sister-in-law, bridesmaids and myself. She was so great with everyone, really taking the time to address everyone's personal needs. I was very happy with my look for my big day. Carrie really understands how make-up looks in daylight and transfer to film. She is extremely talented and I have already recommended her to many brides-to-be.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and I. She was extremely professional, and a lot of fun to work with. Our make-up was flawless, and lasted through the day & night!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Sue
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie is AMAZING! She was by far the best vendor I dealt with. I absolutely loved my makeup! I was blown away by her professionalism and attitude. She was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
519-498-0700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards