Beauty Marked Design

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley was an absolute pleasure to work with and she is so talented. She made me look incredible and natural on my wedding day - exactly what I wanted. She is so sweet and I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad I get to review Lesley and Beauty Marked Design after my fabulous experience with her at my August 20th wedding. I was the bride and have four bridesmaids we do not have enough praise for Lesley's work.

Firstly, she is very accommodating. I was unable to do my trial until four days before my wedding due to living out of town, and it was no problem. At my trial, Lesley asked what I consider to be all the right questions:

-What time is your wedding (important for longevity of makeup)
-What style is your wedding
-Do you wear makeup everyday (good, especially for people who are not comfortable wearing much makeup)
-What colors do you like

Although I knew what I wanted, some of my girls do not wear much makeup and she worked with them to get the correct look. Additionally, the makeup lasted the WHOLE night. I cannot stress that enough, especially if you are getting married in the summer, or when it might be raining. My makeup looked great in all of the pictures as did the makeup of all of my bridesmaids.

I cannot stress how wonderfully friendly and professional Lesley is. She truly deserves a five out of five.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley is a dream- she is so sweet and professional, once I found her everything about my wedding clicked into place. I was on cloud nine, and my make up stayed perfectly all night (really, until 4 am when I washed it off before bed.) Did I mention my wedding was outside, with no AC, in NY in August. I didn't even have to reapply my lipstick after all the wedding smooches! The last thing you want to worry about during all the photos and hugs is losing your look. With Lesley you will look amazing, and you can be confident that the make up will stay that way. Plus, she is one of the nicest people ever. I couldn't have been happier.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had THE BEST experience with Lesley! She was professional, attentive, and delightful! She immediately made me so comfortable and, since I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, she was patient with me and even gave me two trials as I tried to figure out what I wanted on my wedding day!

On my wedding day, she was punctual and relaxed and was able to work with all of my bridesmaids, my mother, and me to make sure we were all happy with the outcome! Despite the fact it was 110 degrees on my wedding day, no one had any problem with their makeup. I highly recommend working with her!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley was wonderful! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was super responsive whenever I had a question or concern. My makeup was perfect for my wedding day and everyone was very impressed!

• Wedding: 07/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley is very talented, friendly and personable. You'll not only get the service you're seeking (as my friend says, "A prettier version of yourself), but have fun in the process. Les asked me about what my wedding would be like and if I envisioned any colors, and basically I told her to try whatever she thought would work best with my dress (I had brought a picture) and my skin tone/hair color. She picked great complementary colors that enhanced how I looked that went super well with the rest of my look, but I didn't feel like I was covered or not me. She's also consistent - I looked great after the trial and great for the day of. She did a fab job on my mom too, so she's talented with 20 somethings (me) as well as 50 somethings (mom).. and I'm sure for all the ladies that fall in between. There's really no reason not to book with Lesley, to be completely honest, and I would not say this about just anyone.

• Wedding: 07/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie was WONDERFUL to work with. She was very professional and personable, and always got back to me very quickly, on my questions and concerns. She worked on a variety of people (wedding party and family) for my wedding, that were in many age groups (ages 28-85) and everyone was VERY pleased with her results.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley did an amazing job! Me nor any of my bridal bridal party could be happier. I would recommend her 100%!!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley did such an amazing job on both mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. She was able to complete 7 people in a matter of 4 hours, and everyone looked amazing. She knew exactly was colors flattered everyone, and had an amazing price point to work with. Lesley is amazing and a true professional!

• Wedding: 03/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with my wedding makeup done by Lesley! I have never felt more beautiful on my special day thanks to her work. She was very good at figuring out what I would like and what would look best on me. She also provided high quality service and I felt confident that I could count on her. I would recommend her for any special occasion!

• Wedding: 03/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley is absolutely amazing! She is absolutely adorable and very trendy and since im a part of the beauty industry, I know that matters! She did a fabulous job on mine and my bridal party's makeup as well as my family's makeup. She arrived a half hour early and is very professional. She is organized and very sanitary (which is also very important). She just makes you feel fabulous! :)

• Wedding: 11/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley is absolutely amazing and I would definately recommend her for any makeup services!!! She is great and made me and all of my bridesmaids and family look perfect for our special day. She is prompt and was able to finish 13 faces within less than 6 hours!! :)

• Wedding: 11/20/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley was absolutely fabulous! Her at-home/venue service was so convenient, and he knew exactly how to make me feel special (and look my very best) for my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone who really wants to look fantastic on such an important day!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley was awesome! She did makeup for myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids and they all loved it. Not to mention all the compliments we received. The makeup application was not cakey but natural and she achieved exactly what I wanted from a photo I provided. Also she was on time and came straight to my hotel where i was getting ready. She's super sweet, funny and honest! The value for the product was better than others I have seen! I highly recommend Beauty Marked Design for your next big event!! :)

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie was great and very professional. She was on time and a pleasure to work with. She listened to my ideas and delivered on them. It was a terrific day!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesley with Beauty Marked Design was fabulous. She created exactly the natural look I wanted, as well as taught me a few make up lessons that I have been using and find helpful everyday. Many people at my wedding commented how great I looked and how fresh my make-up was, despite the hot weather. My make-up lasted and looked great all day and night. I would highly recommend Beauty Marked Design to every bride in Tampa Bay, and will use Lesley again for other special occasions.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago