Beautiful Linen Rentals

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I met Cathy at one of the bridal shows last year and I'm so happy we did. I told Cathy what I have in mind and gave her the freedom to use her creativity , she did a fantastic job, she is delightful, professional, patient, and fun to work with. All my guests complimented the venue and asked who decorated the place ( you can see Sam and Reba's under real weddings and decide for yourself).

I couldn't ask for a better decoration, thank you Cathy for a great job and will recommend you to all my friends and family :)
Wedding: 02/23/2013

Janis 5 Reviews
Great decor! Great advice from the decorator. Everything looked beautiful.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thanks Janis!, I enjoyed working with you all the way. I can't wait to see your photos, as i know it will be amazing with the specialty linen you went with.

I wish you both happiness always!
Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Andrea 1 Reviews
Cathy was excellent! I planned my wedding from across the country and was in the middle of a move from Yellowknife, NT to Saint Jean Sur Richelieu, QC two weeks before my wedding day. After speaking wth Cathy, she understood what I wnated and went out of her way to make sure my vision was fulfilled. Planning a wedding for any bride can be stressful but my decorations and set up were never a cause for me to worry at all. Everything was more perfect then I could have ever imagined! Thank-you for helping to make our day perfect.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thanks Andrea for your feedback. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your theme. Even though you were miles away, it all flowed seamlessly. You both made it easy for me really! Your photos are amazing, and the head table with the damask draping i cant seem to get enough of! I am glad it all came together beautifully. I wish both of you happiness always! I guess I owe a big thank you to Jocelyn as well for referring you to me.
Wedding: 08/04/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

julia 1 Reviews
We were really pleased with our experience with beautifullinenrentals.ca
There was a huge variety of items to choose from, and colours to suit every wedding theme.
Pick up and drop off was easy and allowed us plenty of time before and after the wedding, so there was no scurrying or rushing. Also, the price per item was 50% less than what our venue was asking to rent through them.
I would recommend beautifullienenrentals.ca to anyone in HRM planning an event and requiring linen or decor rentals.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thanks Julia, and thank you for your business. I wish you both "happily ever after".
Wedding: 08/04/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Had a problem meeting up to make payment (wasn't home after arranging time). Also some of our linens were still dirty when we received them ( I understand that July is a busy wedding month and things can get mixed up,) Over all it was a good experience and I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we were not available when you came to drop payment, it was outside of our showroom hours is why that did happen. I am sorry that you found some of your linen dirty, this is a first time for us, we know this can happen with chair covers as the hing point flap gets permanent marks from tar and other floor types, we hope the extras we provided was able to help mitigate this and we will continue to provide these extras as these marks may not be apparent to us during packing. Thank you for your business!

Nicole 1 Reviews
Beautiful Linen Rentals decorated my wedding venue, I couldn't have been any happier with the way it turned out, it looked amazing and I received a lot of great feedback from my guests. The value for the service was great and I will be reccommending them to any and all friends and family planning an event.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thank you Nicole for your feedback. I have to say the views on your reception photos on our galleries speaks to how much people like it, I have had a bride switched out her theme and decor to mirror yours! Was a pleasure working with you, you were so easy to work with! I wish you and Chris" Happily ever after".
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Oh my I could not have planned my wedding with out the help of the staff at Beautiful Linen's. my first consultation i showed up with 5 possible colors a jar of pearls, a picture of my dress, and said i have all these ideas and don't know how to make them happen. Cathy shared my enthusiasm and and quickly showed me a vision that was exactly right.

Not only were her prices more affordable than many others, but she provided that extra personal touch to every meeting and to my day. even surprising me with a special linen that was perfect for my head table!!!

Thank you Cathy for all your help and for being just plan wonderful. your flexibility and desire to make my wedding special was above and beyond anything i expected.

I would use Beautiful Linens again in an instant.

Shyla
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Shyla, unbeknown to you I was itching to do a rustic/vintage themed wedding and you came at that exact moment I was looking forward to it. It was so easy for me to work with you on that. It seems like you came to us from my longing to work on your wedding! I still go back to your photos and they look fit for the magazine. You did awesome with all your rustic themed stationery and little details that made it "YOU". I can only say "thank you, thank you, for letting me a part of it all and trusting me enough to collaborate with me on these elements that we went for. I have no doubt that you will look back on the photos years from now and be really proud of your labor of love. You both are an amazing couple and I wish you and Joel "forever and always!" I appreciate your business.
Wedding: 07/20/2012

Megan 1 Reviews
Attentative, and professional. Linens were beautiful, and everything was just as planned!
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thank you Megan, you were a joy to work with! I appreciate your business and i wish you both "happily ever after".
Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Katie 1 Reviews
Very happy with the products and service from beautiful linen rentals would definaly recommend to others.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thanks Katie, am glad it came out beautiful. You were so easy to work with! I wish you both "forever always".
Wedding: 07/07/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
There are lots of options for you to choose from, whether just needing linens (like me) or needing full service decorating.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She was Great to work with and everything was done just as i asked! The Back Drop was Beautiful!!!!
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thank you Nicole, your set up pixs i still look back at and often a talking points with brides i work with, you have such neat ideas and you played up that theme well, am sure you have heard it over and over that it was amazing. I enjoyed working with you and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Happiness to both of you.
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Beautiful linens!! The skirting, overlays, and runners were waaay cheaper than buying them! The skirt clips were extremely easy to use on the banquet hall tables. Great service.
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Beth 1 Reviews
Everything we rented we were happy with.
The one area that I was not pleased with was that I was contacted a few days before the wedding and asked questions (such as the thickness of the tables and if I wanted tie backs, etc) which should have been discussed when the contract was signed 4 months before the wedding or even 1 month before. Asking the week of caused a lot of unnecessary stress as we did not live near the venue to go check and we had a lot on our plate.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your feedback Beth. I apologize that you felt that way especially during these crucial moments. We were trying to ensure that the skirt clips we will pack for you were the right ones as the table thickness for your head table you described was not a standard banquet dimensions and I did not want you to be stranded with no appropriate skirt clips for your table skirts. We have added a line to our skirt clips line item invoice at time of booking that requires the skirt clips types to be communicated back to us, I am hopeful this will improve this situation for other clients in similar position. The backdrop rhinestone mesh tie backs we just added into our inventory a week to your date for rental and I wanted to see if you will like one, it did prove to be a beautiful addition to your backdrop set up am sure. I am glad your set up turned out great! We really appreciate your business.

4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
This service was great. Great prices, great items, great service, and very convenient.

The only issue I had was I ordered 1/2 white chair covers, and 1/2 black; the black ones fit my chairs, but the white ones rode up the legs all evening. My tip would be to make sure you try your chair covers on the chairs before you rent them, and if you have more than one color, make sure to bring one of each even if they are the same style/material.
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your feedback. Maritime Museum of the Atlantic's chairs are not standard banquet chairs as we have found out later, they do not have the four hing points, as such spandex banquet will not work on them, am surprised that black ones even worked as these have hing points as well. The universal would have been the ideal for these chairs. You are correct that fit may be different even on same type chair covers fabric, and I am sorry that you had to experience that, for venues we have not served recently I now advise clients to take a chair cover to try at their venue, that really is the only way to be 100% certain. The challenge of course is for clients using venues that are really far away from where they live. We are continuing to update our system with the chair cover types for each venue to assist in that regard even these that change out their furniture! Thank you so much for your business, you were a pleasure to work with Ashley!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Quality of Service:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Very willing to give advise on products and what products would work best for the individuals needs.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cathy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made our day so much easier and stress-free by taking care of all the decor for us. The tables were absolutely astonishing! When my husband and I entered the reception and were seated to being our supper, I couldn't eat right away - I spent the first 5 minutes just looking around at the beautiful decorations, the way she had the memory table set up for my grandmother, the center pieces were elegant but not over the top - just as we wanted. We are a very simple and romantic couple and Cathy/Beautiful Linen Rentals made our receptionmore than we could ever imagined or dreamed of. I would and will be recommending her business to anyone who is getting married. She is so lively and easy going ,great to work with, great deals on her packages, and the extras that she puts into the decor are just amazing!! So happy that we gave her the opportunity to astound us :)
Beautiful Linen Rentals responded with the following comments:
Nichole the pleasure was mine! I am glad as well that you gave me the opportunity. For you to be seeing your reception set up for the first time after everyone is already seated takes a great deal of confidence in us, you totally trusted us with it all and I am glad it met with your expectation. You are a unique and definitely romantic couple and I wish you both happiness always. We appreciate your business.
Wedding: 05/19/2012