Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Beautiful Blooms as our florist for our wedding in May. All of the flowers came out beautifully and we were receiving non-stop compliments on our centerpieces- Gorgeous! Everything went flawlessly. The did great! Jen is simply amazing! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she created it, it looked even better than we imagined!

Sara
06/13/2015

For our big day, the flowers were something I really wanted to look great! I have been to so many weddings where they looked funeral arrangements, and that was not something I wanted for my day. Jen was absolutely amazing to work with! She was able to see my visions and executed them perfectly! She got back to me so quickly, even after having her son! Walking into the reception I was completely ecstatic to see that all of the centerpieces were just how I pictured them!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers are our wedding were stunning! And everything we wanted. Jen is very flexible with all budgets and gives suggestions and advice when needed. She made the process of
Picking out flowers very easy and fun! I would highly recommend!

Maura
06/06/2015

The flowers for our wedding were even prettier than what I had envisioned in my head!! She listened to exactly what I wanted, but also provided her professional opinion as to what would look/work best based on flower types, colors, etc. I am so glad that we used BBBJ! I would recommend her to EVERYONE in the Toledo area!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers turned out beautifully! Jen was very responsive, flexible, had great artistic ideas, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

I was a total Pinterest bride, and I when I met with Jen for the first time I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding! She pointed me in the right direction, and loved the ideas I had. I gave her my budget and she came up with something that would fit it perfectly. There were a few times that I had totally changed my mind, and Jen would go through and rework what I wanted and it was always perfect. I couldn't have imagined working with one else for my wedding flowers. Jen and her staff at BBBJ are amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you for everything!

Kat
05/16/2015

Jen was so great and flexible with me on my tighter budget. She offered me ideas to help lower costs where I needed without having to completely take something out. She was always available and responsive to me questions and emails. I highly recommend Jen!

Amy
05/09/2015

Jen and her staff are amazing. Jen meet with me initially and helped guide me to types of flowers that I liked. Jen was able to figure out exactly what I was looking for even when I was not able to put it into words. My centerpieces and bouquets were amazing! She even helped with last minute arrangements for my ceremony as a back up rain plan. (Thank goodness she was able to do this as our ceremony had to move inside due to heavy rains!) Sarah who delivered and set up all the flowers on the day of the ceremony was also amazing and sweet! I am so glad that I choose Jen and her staff for my wedding. She made my day more beautiful with her arrangements and talent. I would recommend her 100%.

Stephanie
03/28/2015

Excellent service and great communication!~ I was given pictures that visually showed me what my flowers would look like, which was extremely helpful when deciding what I wanted. The flowers looked amazing for my wedding, I couldn't of asked for a better place to do my flowers. I highly recommend going with Beautiful Blooms by Jen!

Devon
1 Review
03/28/2015

Jen and her team are amazing they truly do everything from the heart, and really show you how excited they are to make your day perfect!

lauren
11/15/2014

Jen and her team were amazing to work with, they did a fantastic job bringing to life our floral vision for our big day! Aside from all of the great communication in our consultations leading up to the wedding I was also very impressed with the professionalism and help on our actual wedding day. The bouquets were handed out to each bridesmaid (we given tips on the best flattering way to hold them for pictures and how to care for them for outside pictures and after we got to the reception venue). The boutonnières were pinned on each groomsman to ensure they stayed in place for the duration of the evening. I was asked by the fabulous BBBJ employee if there was anything I needed (aside from just floral needs) which this kindness went long way before walking down the aisle. Working with Jen and her team we were able to be at ease knowing it would be done well and beautifully!

Thank you!

Services Used: Flowers

I found Beautiful Blooms by Jen straight from Wedding Wire and I'm so glad I did. Right when we had our initial consultation, we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding flowers.

She and her staff are the entire package. They're experts in professionalism and communication. With a lot of vendors, you have to contact them to see where things are at, but Jen was always one step ahead! She worked with our crazy centerpiece idea and offered up tips that suited our budget and was always available if we had questions. I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Private User
Recently Married

BBBJ did wonderful work! The bouquets were fun and creative and the colors were perfect! The centerpieces were one of the highlights of the wedding with tall and short arrangements. BBBJ helped make our special day perfect! The staff were helpful with suggestions, creative, and very knowledgeable.

Services Used: Flowers

Jen and the staff were awesome to work with. The flowers were beautiful, I couldn't have asked for a better florist. I would highly recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen for any floral needs.

Stephany
09/06/2014

Wow. Beautiful Blooms by Jen was recommended to be my venue's event coordinator and that is initially how I found them. I'm so glad that I took that recommendation!! I knew after my initial meeting with Jen that I wanted her to do all of my flowers and decor. Jen is very articulate, always well prepared, and very, very knowledgeable. Her communication with me via email was impressive too (even the last minute additions)! I didn't have a clear cut idea of what I wanted flower-wise, but after showing her some of the ideas I liked on Pinterest she was able to take it to a whole new level. She gave me multiple options to make sure I was getting what I wanted and truthfully, I was comfortable enough to give her and her crew the reins and get creative. What I got in return was spectacular! Jen did my bouquets, church decor and all of my centerpieces at the reception--all of it was stunning. Jen's crew was at the church on wedding day to help secure boutonnieres, make sure bouquets/decor were perfect, they helped repair a bridesmaids dress, and transported some of the decor to my reception hall. They did it all and kept things stress-free for me. I am still getting compliments on my flowers and decor nearly a month after wedding day. I am so glad I chose Beautiful Blooms by Jen and would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and creative florist!!

Private User
Recently Married

Jen was super helpful during the planning process and helped to create the look I was going for. The flowers were perfect in quality and exactly how I imagined them to be.