Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Beautiful Blooms by Jen

For flowers as unique as you are, call the only Ohio Certified Florist in Toledo!

5646 Summit St.
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Beautiful Blooms by Jen straight from Wedding Wire and I'm so glad I did. Right when we had our initial consultation, we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding flowers.

She and her staff are the entire package. They're experts in professionalism and communication. With a lot of vendors, you have to contact them to see where things are at, but Jen was always one step ahead! She worked with our crazy centerpiece idea and offered up tips that suited our budget and was always available if we had questions. I would definitely recommend her and her team!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BBBJ did wonderful work! The bouquets were fun and creative and the colors were perfect! The centerpieces were one of the highlights of the wedding with tall and short arrangements. BBBJ helped make our special day perfect! The staff were helpful with suggestions, creative, and very knowledgeable.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and the staff were awesome to work with. The flowers were beautiful, I couldn't have asked for a better florist. I would highly recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen for any floral needs.

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow. Beautiful Blooms by Jen was recommended to be my venue's event coordinator and that is initially how I found them. I'm so glad that I took that recommendation!! I knew after my initial meeting with Jen that I wanted her to do all of my flowers and decor. Jen is very articulate, always well prepared, and very, very knowledgeable. Her communication with me via email was impressive too (even the last minute additions)! I didn't have a clear cut idea of what I wanted flower-wise, but after showing her some of the ideas I liked on Pinterest she was able to take it to a whole new level. She gave me multiple options to make sure I was getting what I wanted and truthfully, I was comfortable enough to give her and her crew the reins and get creative. What I got in return was spectacular! Jen did my bouquets, church decor and all of my centerpieces at the reception--all of it was stunning. Jen's crew was at the church on wedding day to help secure boutonnieres, make sure bouquets/decor were perfect, they helped repair a bridesmaids dress, and transported some of the decor to my reception hall. They did it all and kept things stress-free for me. I am still getting compliments on my flowers and decor nearly a month after wedding day. I am so glad I chose Beautiful Blooms by Jen and would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and creative florist!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Stephany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was super helpful during the planning process and helped to create the look I was going for. The flowers were perfect in quality and exactly how I imagined them to be.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was wonderful to work with. Her experience and genuine personality put us at ease immediately. She was so easy to get in contact with and was always prepared for changes. We couldn't have been happier with our experience and our beautiful floral arrangements and centerpieces!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy with Jen for our wedding flowers. She listened to what we had to say and came up with a variety of options at different price points. We wanted something a little bit more funky and less traditional and wanted to use our own jars for the vases. Jen was extremely accommodating and came up with beautiful arrangements that were exactly what we were looking for.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was so amazing to work with!! The first time I met her she understood my vision to the t! My flowers were even more beautiful than I ever imagined!! I had SOO many compliments all night about how gorgeous the centerpieces were!!! I would highly recommend her to all future brides!!! :)

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Meghan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was wonderful. She was able to help me come up with beautiful flower arrangements that our guests loved!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Kayli
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful Blooms by Jen went above and beyond with my flowers, adding touches of details to the setup that I wouldn't have thought of! I had a tight budget but they managed to make the most of my money and the bouquets were beautiful! They are SO personal and friendly and I would highly recommend them to any future bride.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beautiful Blooms by Jen. From our first meeting to the last, Jen was always friendly, professional, and put me at ease that everything for the wedding would be perfect. Once I told her my budget, she offered a ton of ideas that we could mix and match to make it work. Jen was great at taking my ideas and making them into something even better than I had imagined. In the days of Pinterest, it is easy to get pulled in a million different directions and to lose your own personal style in the process. Jen was great about helping me focus my ideas into a cohesive plan and the result was beautiful. I would highly recommend Jen to any Toledo bride.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I decided to meet with Jen for a consultation after I saw that she was recommended by my hall, Nazareth Hall.

I went into the meeting very leery because I had already hurt my budget severely and I had heard that flowers were so expensive. I let Jen know of my situation and she put me at ease right away. I only had to tell her of the budget crisis once in the beginning of the meeting and she was so conscious of getting us what we wanted without going over our price point.

When I started to trust Jen and love her flower arrangements, I wanted to blow this budget too, but Jen was always conscious of our budget and helped me make wise decisions throughout the way. Not many vendors will do that--put your needs before theirs!

I could go on and on about how friendly and responsive Jen is, but those are not even the best features of this shop. The quality of flowers is wonderful. I absolutely loved my orange Calia Lily bouquets. They were exactly what I wanted but did not even think possible with my budget.

Overall, I had some amazing vendors, but I will remember Jen as one of my favorites because of her response time and quality.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and her staff were phenomenal! Jen worked with me to create the bouquets and they were better than I could have imagined! I would absolutely trust and recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen for any event.

Sarah
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used BBBJ for our wedding flowers. Everything looked absolutely beautiful. All of the boutonnieres and corsages were gorgeous and such great complimentary colors. And of course the bouquets for the bridesmaids and myself were just flawless. Everything was exactly as I pictured. Also everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Would most definitely recommend to anyone looking for wedding flowers.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and her staff are very professional, courteous, outgoing and creative in what they do! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were breathtaking! We received so many comments on how beautiful they were!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone's flowers were breath taking! My bridal bouquet turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. We all loved our flowers!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Brittany
419-517-8821
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards