Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Value
Flexibility
Morgan
08/01/2015

Beautiful Blooms by Jen was fantastic to work with! Jen responded to all my emails and calls so quickly, and you can tell she's so passionate about what she does. She knew exactly the look i was trying to go for, and brought my vision to life! The flowers for our wedding reception were GORGEOUS! The centerpieces were amazing. I am so happy I worked with BBBJ for our wedding, and will definitely work with them again in the future!

Private User
Recently Married

Exceeded our expectations in every way!!

Services Used: Flowers

We used Beautiful Blooms as our florist for our wedding in May. All of the flowers came out beautifully and we were receiving non-stop compliments on our centerpieces- Gorgeous! Everything went flawlessly. The did great! Jen is simply amazing! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she created it, it looked even better than we imagined!

Services Used: Flowers

Blooms by Jen was amazing to work with! Jen is so responsive and has great ideas! She gave me so many great suggestions and knew exactly the look I was going for. I knew it would look fabulous, but I was blown away with how beautiful everything was when I walked into my reception. I can not say enough about how great Blooms by Jen is - I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sara
06/13/2015

For our big day, the flowers were something I really wanted to look great! I have been to so many weddings where they looked funeral arrangements, and that was not something I wanted for my day. Jen was absolutely amazing to work with! She was able to see my visions and executed them perfectly! She got back to me so quickly, even after having her son! Walking into the reception I was completely ecstatic to see that all of the centerpieces were just how I pictured them!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers are our wedding were stunning! And everything we wanted. Jen is very flexible with all budgets and gives suggestions and advice when needed. She made the process of
Picking out flowers very easy and fun! I would highly recommend!

Maura
06/06/2015

The flowers for our wedding were even prettier than what I had envisioned in my head!! She listened to exactly what I wanted, but also provided her professional opinion as to what would look/work best based on flower types, colors, etc. I am so glad that we used BBBJ! I would recommend her to EVERYONE in the Toledo area!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers turned out beautifully! Jen was very responsive, flexible, had great artistic ideas, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

I was a total Pinterest bride, and I when I met with Jen for the first time I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding! She pointed me in the right direction, and loved the ideas I had. I gave her my budget and she came up with something that would fit it perfectly. There were a few times that I had totally changed my mind, and Jen would go through and rework what I wanted and it was always perfect. I couldn't have imagined working with one else for my wedding flowers. Jen and her staff at BBBJ are amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you for everything!

Kat
05/16/2015

Jen was so great and flexible with me on my tighter budget. She offered me ideas to help lower costs where I needed without having to completely take something out. She was always available and responsive to me questions and emails. I highly recommend Jen!

Amy
05/09/2015

Jen and her staff are amazing. Jen meet with me initially and helped guide me to types of flowers that I liked. Jen was able to figure out exactly what I was looking for even when I was not able to put it into words. My centerpieces and bouquets were amazing! She even helped with last minute arrangements for my ceremony as a back up rain plan. (Thank goodness she was able to do this as our ceremony had to move inside due to heavy rains!) Sarah who delivered and set up all the flowers on the day of the ceremony was also amazing and sweet! I am so glad that I choose Jen and her staff for my wedding. She made my day more beautiful with her arrangements and talent. I would recommend her 100%.

Stephanie
03/28/2015

Excellent service and great communication!~ I was given pictures that visually showed me what my flowers would look like, which was extremely helpful when deciding what I wanted. The flowers looked amazing for my wedding, I couldn't of asked for a better place to do my flowers. I highly recommend going with Beautiful Blooms by Jen!

Devon
03/28/2015

Jen and her team are amazing they truly do everything from the heart, and really show you how excited they are to make your day perfect!

lauren
11/15/2014

Jen and her team were amazing to work with, they did a fantastic job bringing to life our floral vision for our big day! Aside from all of the great communication in our consultations leading up to the wedding I was also very impressed with the professionalism and help on our actual wedding day. The bouquets were handed out to each bridesmaid (we given tips on the best flattering way to hold them for pictures and how to care for them for outside pictures and after we got to the reception venue). The boutonnières were pinned on each groomsman to ensure they stayed in place for the duration of the evening. I was asked by the fabulous BBBJ employee if there was anything I needed (aside from just floral needs) which this kindness went long way before walking down the aisle. Working with Jen and her team we were able to be at ease knowing it would be done well and beautifully!

Thank you!

Services Used: Flowers

I found Beautiful Blooms by Jen straight from Wedding Wire and I'm so glad I did. Right when we had our initial consultation, we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding flowers.

She and her staff are the entire package. They're experts in professionalism and communication. With a lot of vendors, you have to contact them to see where things are at, but Jen was always one step ahead! She worked with our crazy centerpiece idea and offered up tips that suited our budget and was always available if we had questions. I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Private User
Recently Married

BBBJ did wonderful work! The bouquets were fun and creative and the colors were perfect! The centerpieces were one of the highlights of the wedding with tall and short arrangements. BBBJ helped make our special day perfect! The staff were helpful with suggestions, creative, and very knowledgeable.