Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Brittany and the team from Beautiful Beyond Dreams handle our wedding arrangements was not only helpful but a 'G-dsend'. Their efficiency, innovation and supportive attention to detail was more than we could have asked for and this made our wedding a day a joy for us.

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

Alexis & Lior, it was such a joy working with you both! I am so happy my team and I got to play a special part in your Wedding Day! Meeting your family was wonderful, the kids are so sweet and it was all around a great experience!! Thanks again for choosing Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC! :-)

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Profile Picture
Alexis & Lior Levy Ben-Setton
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brittany and her team made our day SO easy. It is already a pressure packed day. There is no need to pile on all the minutiae, no need to worry about talking to vendors, no need to do anything but enjoy the moment. Enjoy it because it is over before you know it. This is THE BEST MONEY you will spend - better than the dress, better than the hair, better than the venue, better than invitations, better than the pictures...DO IT! You will not regret it.

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

Hi Bryan, thank you for your kind words and great insight. I couldn't agree with you more. :-) It was a real pleasure working with you and Norma!

• Wedding: 06/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brittany & her team were awesome. She thought of everything and made our wedding day extra-special. Bryan & I were able to enjoy our special day and guests. We recommend that every couple incorporate this service into their budget-best investment ever & worth every penny. Brittany rocks!! Can't thank you enough for all your help!!!

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

Norma, it was a real pleasure being able to be apart of you and Bryan's Wedding Day. My team and I had a great time at your wedding and I wish you and Bryan a life long marriage filled with love and happiness! :-)

• Wedding: 06/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shout out to BBD,LLC for giving us the wedding of our dreams!We give you a 5 star on all 5 categories because you truely were amazing. I love your style and most of all I love how you put our needs first and gave us exactly what we invisioned. You spent countless hours with us and never left my side...and for that Im forever greatful! We have laughed the whole way and when I had my meltdowns, you were always there to make me feel better!!! You were truely a pleasure! I will recommend you to every bride I come accross!! Bravo Ms. Allen!!!! Take a bow..You successfully planned your first wedding...& did an AMAZING JOB!

Love,

Michael & Jennifer Robinson

p.s We LOVE you for life!!!

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank You! I really enjoyed working with both of you and loved planning your wedding! I love you both and I am very happy that you were given the Wedding of your Dreams!! = )

Brittany,

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

25 Stars to Beautiful Beyond Dreams,LLC to there SUPERB service on Planning and excuting my daughter's September 25,2010 wedding. BBD had only one month to plan this wedding while still preparing for another wedding to take place the following week. We never once felt slighted or rush in the planning process. BBD showed major PATIENCE with my Bridzilla and due to a low budget and short time span BBD's CREAVITIY was a true blessing. Thank you for all your hard work to make the daughter's day special. I will be using your services again for my next event.

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. It was a lot of fun working with you & your daughter to create her Dream Wedding Day!!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would refer her to any and everyone who is planning a wedding! Brittany Allen was a life saver for me, in planning my wedding! All I knew was that I wanted it to be "pretty". She did a wonderful job and I very pleased with the end result. She was very patient with me, listened to everything I wanted and did not want for my "Big Day", and filled in the blanks when I did not have a clue of what I wanted. She did everything in her power to make all of my wedding dreams come true. I had a couple Bridezilla moments, but she was very patient with me and helped to to relax and enjoy the process! Again, I was very pleased with the service!

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jeneva. It was a lot of fun planning your wedding and I look forward to many more occasions together. I truly enjoyed learning about you as a person and I am very happy for you!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC was an absolute joy to work with. The ideas kept flowing into something so beautiful. It was a true joy to work with the CEO of BBD, LLC. She's great!

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working with you too Tamar! I really enjoyed creating the Black & White Party for Marcia.

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Due to an emergency beyond our control, we needed to secure a make up artist 10 days before the wedding. The MUA was very prompt & professional, and did fabulous work to transform the bride into the image she dreamed of!

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you for leaving a review Nicole! I am glad our preferred vendor worked great for the Bride!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
267-702-3037
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards